Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    So sad to have to go to page5 for the outlaw thread :/

I got mantle of assassin, which made me happy as I can use it for both my specs (sub/outlaw). Any tips on how to best use this as outlaw in m+ especially? 2/3cp and ambush RT, or start with 5/6cp and RT etc?
    Its really not easy to figure out the very best rotation/opener with these shoulders. But i guess you should use BtE > RT as long as your buff is up if you're not playing more then one Fate's Thirst OR if you're also using the Outlaw Bracers.

however, i guess nobody seem to know just yet if its worth using Ambush after you vanish while CotB is up, or not.

What addon or wa are you all using to track your rtb's buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Martinius View Post
    A highly customized elkano's buff bars. I prefer it over WA for the bar style trackers, i can just checkbox buffs into a whitelist or blacklist and it translates to all my characters.

I use WA for icon trackers though. It inherits my masque icon overlays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinius View Post

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32706983/MYWA.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2017-02-18 at 10:06 PM.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2017-02-19 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    So sad to have to go to page5 for the outlaw thread :/

I got mantle of assassin, which made me happy as I can use it for both my specs (sub/outlaw). Any tips on how to best use this as outlaw in m+ especially? 2/3cp and ambush RT, or start with 5/6cp and RT etc?
    It depends on what you're doing, really, but for packs that need to die fast, vanishing on 5/6 CP and casting RT from stealth, following up by MfD into another RT in the 6 second window is the optimal scenario for burst, especially when combined with the gloves, where you need to hold onto MfD to hit 2 RTs in the glove window.

Yeah boi.

Outlaw doing super well atm.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist.../#difficulty=4

Can someone describe the ideal rotation with both BiS legendaries, the Mantle and Bracers?

Quote Originally Posted by Scatterblack View Post
    Can someone describe the ideal rotation with both BiS legendaries, the Mantle and Bracers?
    Roll TB or 3 Buff.
    That is all.

I have definitely been struggling lately to keep up in DPS. I have my 4P set but neither BiS Legendary (using Ring / Boots atm) even getting a 6 buff i can only keep up during that time and then fall off when i inevitably get a bad roll afterwards. I find times i get strings of TB i can even just stay middle of the pack. seems like the more people get geared (even myself) the space between me and others is just growing.

What are people trying out for trinkets atm, i've had mixed results trying things out currently im using a 875 Convergence of Fate and an 890 Bloodthirsty Instinct. I have an 890 Nightblooming Frond but have had very mixed results with it, although i did some target dummy practice with a SnD build and it seems much better there also making my DPS more consistent but lower than good procced RTB.

Trinkets i have
    875 CoS
    890 BTI
    890 NBF
    880 DoS
    885 Memento
    940 legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Roll TB or 3 Buff.
    That is all.
    Any more detail? Like what to do during that TB? Vanish for Blunderbuss or everytime it is up? BtE every other finisher or just when Blundebuss procs?

Any more detail? Like what to do during that TB? Vanish for Blunderbuss or everytime it is up? BtE every other finisher or just when Blundebuss procs?
    You essentially want to use bte as much as you can because on average it hits harder than run through

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khobahi View Post
    I have definitely been struggling lately to keep up in DPS. I have my 4P set but neither BiS Legendary (using Ring / Boots atm) even getting a 6 buff i can only keep up during that time and then fall off when i inevitably get a bad roll afterwards. I find times i get strings of TB i can even just stay middle of the pack. seems like the more people get geared (even myself) the space between me and others is just growing.

What are people trying out for trinkets atm, i've had mixed results trying things out currently im using a 875 Convergence of Fate and an 890 Bloodthirsty Instinct. I have an 890 Nightblooming Frond but have had very mixed results with it, although i did some target dummy practice with a SnD build and it seems much better there also making my DPS more consistent but lower than good procced RTB.

Trinkets i have
    875 CoS
    890 BTI
    890 NBF
    880 DoS
    885 Memento
    940 legendary
    CoF and BtI is a solid combo

Quote Originally Posted by greetingsfam View Post
    You essentially want to use bte as much as you can because on average it hits harder than run through
    Thank you, and how about Vanish? I see you have Mantle and Bracers also. How do you use Vanish, immediately or wait for other certain procs such as Blunderbuss?

Thank you, and how about Vanish? I see you have Mantle and Bracers also. How do you use Vanish, immediately or wait for other certain procs such as Blunderbuss?
    Probably just use it with a MFD for 5/6 CP >> Vanish >> RT >> MFD >> RT >> into normal rotation. I mean with TB you don't want to hold things to long as you could be wasting time to get more off the CD. ( i may be completely off as i dont have shoulders) RT can be replaced by BTE if off CD as auto crit will be more dmg.

Tips on how to maximize damage on mythic chrono and trillax? Am I just hoping on banking on TB and tunnel boss?

Are you guys running Deeper Strat or Vigor for M+? Also, DFA vs MfD for M+ as well.
    Last edited by Martinius; 2017-02-25 at 02:24 AM.

So anyone tried out Convergence of Fates with all 3 Fortune's Boon Relics?`
    With lucky True Bearing procs on really fast calculations i ended up with a 30sec window of not having AR up.
    That sounds pretty intense. Obviously the thing is there doesn't seem to be any high level Fortune's Boon relics available that i've seen at least.
    Was thinking about downgrading the relics and seeing how it is.
    i play SnD myself but even with CoF alone the AR without Fortunes Boon relics is lining up directly with the Curse of Dreadblades in the cooldown so they are up simultaneously constantly. So every 1,5 minutes. 3x Fortunes Boon would shave off extra 30 secs and whatever True Bearing does with Deeper Stratagem, we might really be looking at 30-40 sec AR CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Yeah boi.

Outlaw doing super well atm.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist.../#difficulty=4
    Really looks like Outlaw is marginal for raiding and better suited for M+.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    So anyone tried out Convergence of Fates with all 3 Fortune's Boon Relics?`
    With lucky True Bearing procs on really fast calculations i ended up with a 30sec window of not having AR up.
    That sounds pretty intense. Obviously the thing is there doesn't seem to be any high level Fortune's Boon relics available that i've seen at least.
    Was thinking about downgrading the relics and seeing how it is.
    i play SnD myself but even with CoF alone the AR without Fortunes Boon relics is lining up directly with the Curse of Dreadblades in the cooldown so they are up simultaneously constantly. So every 1,5 minutes. 3x Fortunes Boon would shave off extra 30 secs and whatever True Bearing does with Deeper Stratagem, we might really be looking at 30-40 sec AR CD.
    4th + 5th Fortune's Boon are adding 6sec. AR CD reduction each. 6th is adding only 5sec. AR reduction.
    So with 3x Fortune's Boon you're at 42sec AR CD redcution instead of 25sec without these Relics due to build in diminishing return.

CoF allways lines up AR with CotD true but the gap to get AR to 100% uptime is much to big to fill it. Even with Patch 7.2 if you could have a 7th trait you'll have a maximum of 47sec AR CD reduction. Now take into consideration +100% uptime due to 4pc.

Lets take a look:
    Now: 3Minutes CD, -15sec uptime, -25s (BoF w/o Relic), -CoF(9RPPM) -Blurred Time = ~1m30s CD.
    7.2: 3Minutes CD, -30Sec Uptime (4pc), -47sec (3xBoF), -CoF(9RPPM) -Blurred Time = ~50-55s CD.

Still not even close to 100% uptime. But > 50% without RtB.
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2017-02-28 at 09:37 AM.