8 11.11%

6 8.33%

2 2.78%

1 1.39%

2 2.78%

7 9.72%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I thought Taran Zhu's one-on-one duel with Garrosh in the SoO cinematic was quite inspired, despite him losing in the end. He tagged Garrosh quite well both physically and emotionally and laid bare Garrosh's own hypocrisy to his face.
    To be fair, taran is really experienced in field of hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Indeed, takes one to know one as it were - part of the way in which Taran Zhu and Garrosh were evenly matched in more than just combat prowess.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

He and Jaina could open a university of hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Mon, you're spitting on the legacy of Mudmud.
    I'll try my best to survive the guilt complex.

Awareness of the battlefield, thinking on the spot and reaction to how the events unfold is part of fighting. In all three Moron Zhu dropped the ball compared to Garrosh.
    None of them shown much of that, let alone Garrosh failed the most basic warrior skill of preventing yourself to be disarmed in your first 5 seconds of combat. Taran Zhu's big fail was the drawn out flying kick but tossing an iron chain exploiting Taran's hilarious hindrance isn't really a great show of any of the things you mentioned, as said hindrance didn't need Garrosh to react or think quickly, he had the advantageous distance and time to ponder, observe and react accordingly.

Where Garrosh failed on his own warrior matter, Taran Zhu's own fail was not realizing how the True Horde's chunk of wood wasn't really fitting for his quirky fighting style. Not like he had many choices at that point, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    What I want to see is Taran fight Grom, while Garrosh gets to squee and eat popcorn as his dad beats Taran into the dirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    What really makes me wonder why did garrosh spare taran (and now that think about everyone else). I mean is finishing someone so difficult in warcraft ? Just go full hotline miami on those bitches, and bash their head on concrete or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    What really makes me wonder why did garrosh spare taran (and now that think about everyone else). I mean is finishing someone so difficult in warcraft ? Just go full hotline miami on those bitches, and bash their head on concrete or something.
    It's even more baffling how Taran Zhu somehow managed to survive while being right an inch from the very center of the Sha-tomic explosion that fucked almost an entire vale.

Also amusing how Garrosh simply walked away from that shit like "I should be burned to death by these flames but I got enough plot armor to survive just this very cinematic so I can look cool".
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Given the moronic way in which Garrosh impaled (I can't express in words how monumentally fucking stupid this very concept is) him on that axe, it's rather doubtful that Garrosh (and Blizzard) know how axes even work. Unless it was another example of the universe adjusting things to be moronic just to appease Moron Zhu.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    None of them shown much of that, let alone Garrosh failed the most basic warrior skill of preventing yourself to be disarmed in your first 5 seconds of combat. Taran Zhu's big fail was the drawn out flying kick but tossing an iron chain exploiting Taran's hilarious hindrance isn't really a great show of any of the things you mentioned, as said hindrance didn't need Garrosh to react or think quickly, he had the advantageous distance and time to ponder, observe and react accordingly.

Where Garrosh failed on his own warrior matter, Taran Zhu's own fail was not realizing how the True Horde's chunk of wood wasn't really fitting for his quirky fighting style. Not like he had many choices at that point, though.
    Getting disarmed was just a result of clashing with Moron Zhu and not related to any of the three aspects I mentioned. Moron Zhu landed a hit, that's all. And then like the moron he is, followed Gorehowl with his eyes and got smashed into his fat face. Garrosh was neither here nor there in terms of awareness battlefield, but Moron Zhu was simply in the negative with exactly what you described in the second paragraph. Thinking on the spot was where Moron Zhu was neutral instead, but Garrosh gets points for utilizing the chain. In terms of reaction to events, Garrosh has utilizing Moron Zhu's inability to control his eyes, chain, Moron Zhu immobilizing himself and the situation where his axe was stuck in the wood in his favor. Moron Zhu only the hit in the jaw from anime style jump when Garrosh didn't expect he'd be able to return to the battlefield. Incompetent panda fought worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Paging Dr. @Aucald !

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Poll closed; thread closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead