Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Because even if she didn't think it was rape he still had sex with a another woman.
    That's not a reason to not support him. It mattering to HER would be a reason to not support him.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    How can you know that? Its equally possible that she used the mans body for her own desires too.
    He's just bitter cause he's never been laid and is trying to play the male-faus-feminist card for a taste

But yea I agree, people; your opinion doesn't matter. Stfu and get over it. He was found not guilty. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I'm with the other posters baffled by how supportive his wife is- that's the most mind-tickling element of this story to me.

Rape trial aside- he did just cheat on you.
    Not everyone considers having consensual sex with other adults as "cheating".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    How can you know that? Its equally possible that she used the mans body for her own desires too.
    He is not claiming she did. Until then, there is no reason to assume she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    I don't know anything, just going on what the story says. Nothing wrong with advocating for women's bodies not being used by others without continuous consent given by the woman.
    Guess its mans place to decide whether the poor woman was to drunk or not.. poor feeble creature needs to have a man decide whats good for her at that moment.

I hope he still got fired.
    His behaviour, although as the judge ruled, not a crime, is still insuitable for an on duty cop, in uniform. Not to mention he is married...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    So, the officer was a married man who couldn't keep it in his pants with a woman home alone. Hard to have any sympathy towards him, but it doesn't sound like there was good evidence to convict him, so I'm not sure what else the jury could have done.

...his client was an "idiot who made a bad decision"...
    Understatement of the day. Also a big problem in the US...we really need to stop hiring idiots for our police forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Guess its mans place to decide
    to not have sex with a woman that is unable to continue to consent, correct, unless the woman has previously given her consent for an exact amount of time he may continue to have sex with her if she becomes unable to continue to consent.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-28 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by general1992 View Post
    Yes. Let the judge decide.
    Ah, because Judges can't be emotionally coerced at all...

to not have sex with a woman that is unable to continue to consent, correct, unless the woman has previously given her consent for an exact amount of time even if she becomes unable to continue to consent.

Any HOW do you know what consent was given? How do you know whats happened? just a fucken piece of shit SJW who things the world revolves around her opinons... go fuck off.

Where are you when a woman has sex with a too drunk man? Thats rape too isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I would've found him guilty just on the basis of bad morals:
    1. He was on duty. (Tell me how many other people get to sleep with a woman while they're supposed to be working?)
    2. He was married. No matter how you twist and turn that, it's negligent towards his own family and shows bad morals.
    Lemme get this straight.

You are a cop
    You are married

If you sleep with another woman, you automatically raped her because of the two aforementioned reasons.

This board is becoming more and more insane.

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    Ah, because Judges can't be emotionally coerced at all...
    They can, but someone who's been in court for years is less prone to it than someone who has all his juridical knowledge from tv shows. The jury system is flawed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone considers having consensual sex with other adults as "cheating".
    That's true, but the vast majority do.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    If she falls asleep during the act you should prolly stop.
    The question is did she fall asleep during the act or does she just not remember? We can't have a system of justice if all the evidence prosecution needs is "I don't know maybe". Although the victims don't have their perceived justice, for the greater good we can't have a system that allows prosecution with zero evidence and heresay.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a reason to not support him. It mattering to HER would be a reason to not support him.
    It would be for most people.

I would've found him guilty just on the basis of bad morals:
    1. He was on duty. (Tell me how many other people get to sleep with a woman while they're supposed to be working?) Do your job while you're being paid by taxpayer money.
    2. He was married. No matter how you twist and turn that, it's negligent towards his own family and shows bad morals, or definitely morals not in accordance with the rest of the society he is supposed to safekeep.

If the job doesn't allow, bad, yes.

Not all marriages are closed marriages.

It would be for most people.
    Of which you have no idea if she is one. Her supporting him is a clear indicator she might not be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    I hope he still got fired.
    He was.

No matter the case on trial, he had poor conduct with an uniform on.

Can't do.

That's true, but the vast majority do.
    The majority used to own slaves in the US. Your point?

Nothing insane about it.

Do you get paid during your workhours to fuck women?
    Should cops not be held to higher moral standards?
    Your statement is totally insane mate. I can see people here go straight to insanitytown by the hour.

Do you get paid during your workhours to fuck women?
    - No, but if I ended up fucking a woman during workhours, you can feel free to fire me if you are my boss and if it disturbs you that much. But gtfo with rape allegations

Should cops not be held to higher moral standards?
    - The fuck does having higher morals, or holding others to higher moral standards, have to do with rape.

I cannot even ......

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    HOW do you know what consent was given?
    She said she did not give it. Did you not read the story? Again, that is what we are talking about, the story and the events it refers to.