Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Well the point is that it's a different CPU. They didnt lie to you on that - CPU going bad is an extremely rare thing. Checking CPU power means that there is an 4 or 8 pin connector on the motherboard (other than your usual 24 pin system power connector) which supplies power directly to the CPU. Check for burned contacts (motherboard side) and overall connectivity. You should definetely try taking all of your components out of your case to make sure there is no problem if your case. If your motherboard doesnt have onboard power button you can start your mobo by connecting the contact you connect your power button to with anything metal (best would be scissors or tweezers so you dont short anything).
    Both motherboards i tested had 4 pins for CPU.
    Few friends suggested me to check the case, or to build motherboard w/o case, since can't do that myself, might start looking for some1 who could help me with testing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Did you try everything on this list?
    http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-the-Blue-...ath-on-Windows

I bet its something wrong with windows.
    Nope, i didn't because i've tried to use different versions of operation systems, and there's always errors, random errors, kernel panic / something with ram/cpu.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    heres a post for a Dark Rock, it depends. Most of the newer coolers have been redone so that it doesnt happen. However, If you bought a cooler that just happen to be sitting on a shelve for a while it could be one of the coolers that do. I would replace the cpu, use a stock cooler and see if the problem is gone. Most cpus that bend you can tell, in my case the bend was so small I couldnt tell unless looking at it under a magnifying glass.
    That cpu was selling w/o stock cooler XD And yet, i see what you talking about, but when i sent CPU to re-seller, they was testing him, they told it's alright and working =\ but i still can't say that i believe them...

Btw, case DeepCool Kendomen TI.
    Summary, case might be the problem of bsoding in that situation and best way to check is to run w/o case or in different one, right?
    And cooler might damage the CPU ? I'm not sure because it's really light cooler and was running pc for 8-9 months w/o any problems.

Also, i had black out one week before that situation happened with PC, some1 told me that could damage motherboard WITh memory, so i have to change them BOTH in the same time?
    Is it possible? Could that be my situation? I'm also using Sven AVR-1000 to protect PC from power jumps, wonder is it even works that way...

Thanks for wasting your time and efforts guys!

Oh, and btw, should i refund the third stick of memory? the one that cruical, bought it like last week friday.
    Last edited by Conya; 2017-02-27 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conya View Post
    Both motherboards i tested had 4 pins for CPU.
    Few friends suggested me to check the case, or to build motherboard w/o case, since can't do that myself, might start looking for some1 who could help me with testing that.
    It's pretty easy to do. You just remove videocard, unplug power and case connectors, unscrew screws that connect motherboard with the case and take it out (no need to remove cooler, processor or memory). The hardest part is plugging back case connectors, you will need your motherboard's manual for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, case DeepCool Kendomen TI.
    Summary, case might be the problem of bsoding in that situation and best way to check is to run w/o case or in different one, right?
    And cooler might damage the CPU ? I'm not sure because it's really light cooler and was running pc for 8-9 months w/o any problems.

Also, i had black out one week before that situation happened with PC, some1 told me that could damage motherboard WITh memory, so i have to change them BOTH in the same time?
    Is it possible? Could that be my situation? I'm also using Sven AVR-1000 to protect PC from power jumps, wonder is it even works that way...

Thanks for wasting your time and efforts guys!

Oh, and btw, should i refund the third stick of memory? the one that cruical, bought it like last week friday.
    Even if your CPU is damaged by a cooler there is no way it can happen that quickly. It usually takes at least 2 months. At this point you have to isolate the problematic component. You replaced your mobo, PSU, got new memory. So the only two parts that seem sketchy are CPU (if it's the same one) and some kind of interference from the case.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

It's pretty easy to do. You just remove videocard, unplug power and case connectors, unscrew screws that connect motherboard with the case and take it out (no need to remove cooler, processor or memory). The hardest part is plugging back case connectors, you will need your motherboard's manual for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if your CPU is damaged by a cooler there is no way it can happen that quickly. It usually takes at least 2 months. At this point you have to isolate the problematic component. You replaced your mobo, PSU, got new memory. So the only two parts that seem sketchy are CPU (if it's the same one) and some kind of interference from the case.
    Sounds pretty simple, take out MB and boot it w/o case but i'm really afraid for my own actions, kinda newbie and afraid to damage motherboard.
    But how is case can causing bsods? And should i refund that stick of memory, since they really different in speed and stuff?

BSOD usually mean, that system is unstable due to some reasons. In some cases it's just due to unfortunate configuration. For example on my work some computers were unstable due to ECC RAM, that was installed on them, and that wasn't supported by MBs. Do you use default BIOS settings or computer is overclocked? Have you tried lowering CPU/RAM frequencies? It would be nice to see full CPU-Z report for your system.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Sounds pretty simple, take out MB and boot it w/o case but i'm really afraid for my own actions, kinda newbie and afraid to damage motherboard.
    But how is case can causing bsods? And should i refund that stick of memory, since they really different in speed and stuff?
    Dont be afraid, just disconnect everything, unscrew the board, push it out of I/O bracket and then pull up. If it doesnt move then you probably missed a screw. Just make sure to pull out your motherboard manual to be able to connect case connectors back properly (you wont damage anything, things on the case just wont work, like sound jacks, usb ports or power/reset buttons).

Case can be causing problems if motherboard is not mounted properly (and is shorting with the metal body of the case), or the case front I/O controller is faulty.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    BSOD usually mean, that system is unstable due to some reasons. In some cases it's just due to unfortunate configuration. For example on my work some computers were unstable due to ECC RAM, that was installed on them, and that wasn't supported by MBs. Do you use default BIOS settings or computer is overclocked? Have you tried lowering CPU/RAM frequencies? It would be nice to see full CPU-Z report for your system.
    Yes, default, no, no overclocking, no i haven't tried to lower frequencies.
    I'm afraid i can't give you CPU-Z report. =( I can't boot PC at ALL for long time.

Dont be afraid, just disconnect everything, unscrew the board, push it out of I/O bracket and then pull up. If it doesnt move then you probably missed a screw. Just make sure to pull out your motherboard manual to be able to connect case connectors back properly (you wont damage anything, things on the case just wont work, like sound jacks, usb ports or power/reset buttons).

Case can be causing problems if motherboard is not mounted properly (and is shorting with the metal body of the case), or the case front I/O controller is faulty.
    Gonna try that on weekend.
    Unplug everything except cooler, cpu and ram, take it off and try to boot it on the table? w/o case?
    I don't think it's metal body of the case, because it was running fine for long time, 9 months for sure.
    Not sure about front panel controller. That could cause second MoBo to fault? If that so, should i just turn off all front panel connectors? Like usb and stuff?
    And small question, does it matter that i didn't used front panel at all?

Yes, default, no, no overclocking, no i haven't tried to lower frequencies.
    I'm afraid i can't give you CPU-Z report. =( I can't boot PC at ALL for long time.
    I've personally encountered such problem only in two cases: 1) When my old P4's cooler collects enough dust and processor starts overheating - it starts to lag and some weird stuff starts to happen, such as slow loading, HDDs disappearing, i.e. it may look like HDD fail, while it's not. It always ends as complete inability to boot up. 2) When chip on my GTX660Ti failed - computer were starting to lag from time to time, including slowing, hanging, throwing BSODs, complete inability to boot up. On my work wrong memory type caused lags with different degree of intensity on different computers: some computers were hanging from time to time with corrupted image on screen, that were suggesting, that it was VRAM fail (integrated video, i.e. RAM is used as VRAM), some computers were rebooting constantly and one computer were constantly losing HDD. Some modern computers also have problems with non-standard USB controllers. I.e. when MB manufacturer also installs extra USB controller, that works very astably. What I want to say - is that stability problem with any hardware may cause problems, that may look like very serious problems with some other hardware. I.e. simple RAM instability may look like HDD fail. There are only 3 possible reasons for this problems in your case: 1) Hardware defects 2) Incompatible hardware 3) Wrong settings. If replacing one part after another won't help, best suggestion in your case will be - to try to get refund and to rebuild your computer from scratch. Possibly with different configuration - different hardware models and/or manufacturers. I don't know. DDR4 - is new stuff. It still may be unreliable. Have you tried DDR3 just for test or you MB doesn't support it?
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2017-02-28 at 03:44 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    I think it is best that you check the event viewer. Maybe there are conflicting drivers?

I've tried to boot PC with only 1 active core and it booted perfectly. After that tried the same with 2, with 3, and with all 4.
    BSOD's happens only when launching PC with 4 cores. Gonna send it again to reseller and ask them AGAIn to check CPU.
    Thanks you all for help!

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Most of the BSOD tags are useless, he needs to use the Event viewer log.
    It's not a good idea to mix rams, thats why you buy them in kits but it's not a major issue aslong as they have the same CAS, Frequency, Voltage and quantity
    Or at least buy ram of the same brand and model number.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓