Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Curious to know people say Mythic+0

Considering there is no Mythic+1, wouldn't it be easier to just type Mythic?

I've noticed more and more people saying it and it just made me wonder what people's reasonings are considering what I said above this sentence.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you just type Mythic, you often get tons of whispers asking "what key?"

I always just say Mythic, i.e. "Want to do a Mythic dungeon?". Never had to say it different before, if I wanted to do a keystone I would specify by saying Mythic+. I also don't PuG, so it doesn't really make a difference to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post

I've noticed more and more people saying it and it just made me wonder what people's reasonings are considering what I said above this sentence.
    To avoid people asking which key or what level you're going to attempt. The transition to the introduction of Mythic+ was an absolute nightmare while trying to find a group for a plain Mythic dungeon, typing Mythic+0 is just an unmistakable way of saying you're doing a normal Mythic run.

If you pug it, people think it's a key and just didn't mention it, and in my guild we mainly do m+, so we refer to it as "Yo you keen for some mythics?" And if we want to do non-mythics we say "Hey, you keen on some pleb mythics?"

Not sure when it started, but if it isn't a key, we all refer to it as a pleb mythic, and m+ are referred to as mythics and m+.

As for pugs, just saying lfm mythic is easier initially, but brings confusion when idiots join thinking it's a key. Making it easier to just go m+0

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post

Because they and others are morons, who list X Mythic+ under the X Mythic instead of Mythic +. It comes down to lack of common sense mostly, lack of basic reading comprehension, and why we have "Warning this product may contain peanuts" on a jar of Peanut Butter...

Deleted
    Its a relic from early Legion beta. Back then the first announcements of mythic plus said +x level (back then the lists showed +1 up until +14 for the ACM). +1 was what later became "Mythic Level 2". Nowadays people use a mix of both, +1 for non-keystone mythic, and Mythic+X for a Mythic Level X Keystone.

If you only type Mythic, people want to know which level. So Mythic+0 gets that out of the way. I think a lot of people still don't know that they added a Mythic keystone filter to the group finder with 7.1.5.

Cause dum ass people cant look and se the + sign and ask what key.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usualy just go with Mythic normal or + 0 as some other people have said.... People aren't the smartest in response to just Mythic.

No Tusk Club.

Isn't that obvious? Saying you want to do a "mythic dungeon" could mean you want to do a "normal" mythic, a m+3 or m+15. Saying m+0 makes it clear what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Pretty much this. People tend to assume any Mythic listing if a M+ listing for some reason, even if you say in the description no key or not a M+. So saying M+0 reinforces the fact it's not a key run... and I'd assume it's 0 instead of 1 because 0 reinforces the fact there's no key If you said +1 everyone would be all "ahmg idiot there's no such thing as M+1!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Because they and others are morons, who list X Mythic+ under the X Mythic instead of Mythic +. It comes down to lack of common sense mostly, lack of basic reading comprehension, and why we have "Warning this product may contain peanuts" on a jar of Peanut Butter...
    You are completely wrong. Being able to express yourself precisely and convey a message which does not need any further clarification is what is expected of you as a professional adult.

So I am afraid you are the one coming of as a moron by assuming that people who do not perceive communication as you do, are indeed morons, simply because your level of communication is fitting for elementary school.

/Signed, someone who are not 16 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Cause dum ass people cant look and se the + sign and ask what key.
    My message also applies to you son.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    You are completely wrong. Being able to express yourself precisely and convey a message which does not need any further clarification is what is expected of you as a professional adult.

So I am afraid you are the one coming of as a moron by assuming that people who do not perceive communication as you do, are indeed morons, simply because your level of communication is fitting for elementary school.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems your level of communication is in fact of a 16yr old...

simply because your level of communication is fitting for elementary school.
    Your the one acting like a child here, because of your elementary school reply along with the typo in it or did my reply just trigger you because you fall in said category of "moron"

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Seems your level of communication is in fact of a 16yr old...

Your the one acting like a child here, because of your elementary school reply along with the typo in it or did my reply just trigger you because you fall in said category of "moron"
    You gain zero points for that reply, but it did show me that it got to you. So just man up, accept you are young and don't know much, and learn from the adults here instead of acting all tough.

And, I assume even a kid like you understands that this is an international forum where a lot of people type from their phone.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-02-28 at 09:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Exactly. I think its stupid but that is what people asks...
    Seen others writing "lfm normal mythic" which sounds just as stupid.
    Its like most people can't understand that it isn't M+ , just because there is no "+" ..

- - - Updated - - -

No, they are absolutely correct. You have to be very specific when creating groups, on the off chance someone misinterprets, and there is zero downside to doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    No, they are absolutely correct. You have to be very specific when creating groups, on the off chance someone misinterprets, and there is zero downside to doing so.
    That's exactly what I said, dude.

You gain zero points for that reply, but it did show me that it got to you. So just man up, accept you are young and don't know much, and learn from the adults here instead of acting all tough.

And, I assume even a kid like you understands that this is an international forum where a lot of people type from their phone.
    You gain zero points for that reply, but it did show me that it in fact did trigger you. The only kid here is you, as juveniles are the only ones who use age the way you just did. Just like you shitpost to people when you can't give a proper reply while trying to sound superior while only coming off as an immature idiot.

Seriously give it up and man up, you are only coming off as an immature idiot for playing the kid card 3 times now.

If you guys wish to keep bickering with each other take it to PMs please.

That's exactly what I said, dude.
    So you agree with Gemini then. They said people are morons and we have to label things accordingly, and you attacked them for that, claiming superiority.