Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Fantastic character actor from some of the best scifi movies of the 80's 90's

Aliens is too many the best scifi movie ever made and pvt hudson was one of the most memorable and easily the most quotable character from that movie. He was great in predator 2, twister and apollo 13 as well.

He got out of this chickenshit outfit.

RIP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    1 of 2 people the other being lance henriksen
    Yeah but only via AvP, which totally doesn't count :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You guys got no sense of humour. When I saw the title, I genuinely wasn't sure which one it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

I liked his character in Edge of Tomorrow he actually played a good drill sergeant ..RIP

7+ Year Old Account
    An actor that increased the value of any project he worked on, imho. Shame to see him go so young.

Don't fear the reaper, Mr. Paxton.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that sucks. Bums me out.

Game over, Mr. Paxton. Sleep tight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me want to watch Twister again. Fucking love that movie.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Here is some CLASSIC Bill Paxton:

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I met Pierce Brosnan at an airport once and he was pretty chill. Cameron Diaz was in a swimsuit outside my house when I was in Hawaii (lived across the street from the beach). George Bush waved at me from his car cause I was holding a welcome sign in front of my house (8 years old). There are actors/celebrities/important people I recognize, but this actor always had minor roles in movies from what I can tell.
    was it anything like The Matador?

Bill Paxton starred in Twister, but you are probably too young to remember how big that movie was. He was also billed alongside Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon, Gary Sinese, and Ed Harris, if you're unsure those are all Hollywood icons, in Apollo 13, which was also another huge movie in its time. While Bill Paxton may have played smaller roles in other movies, his time on screen often held the most memorable dialog, whether it was as a used car salesmen in True Lies or a space marine in Aliens, people every where would recognize his lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

rip bill paxton
    i can damn near quote all his lines from Aliens. it was my favorite movie, i watched it so many fucking times.

funny, in one guild i was in we would sometime quote the movie, when anyone would say "mostly" in any context,someone would end up saying "mostly" in Newts voices , then we would all be like "they mostly come at night.... mostly"

we thought it was funny dammit

Deleted
    RIP, 61 is to young to go.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    I liked his character in Edge of Tomorrow he actually played a good drill sergeant ..RIP
    "No sir, I'm from Kentucky."

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    was it anything like The Matador?

Bill Paxton starred in Twister, but you are probably too young to remember how big that movie was. He was also billed alongside Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon, Gary Sinese, and Ed Harris, if you're unsure those are all Hollywood icons, in Apollo 13, which was also another huge movie in its time. While Bill Paxton may have played smaller roles in other movies, his time on screen often held the most memorable dialog, whether it was as a used car salesmen in True Lies or a space marine in Aliens, people every where would recognize his lines.
    Plus he completely stole the show on Agents Of SHIELD. Bill Paxton was the shit. The world of cinema is most assuredly lesser for his loss.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.