Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Paladins and Warlocks beg for several expansions for updated class mounts. They're finally getting what they begged for but still find reasons to complain.

Frankly some of those color options look badass.
    It woulda been fine if we got updated class mounts earlier on since u say we've been asking for them for years....but when they update our class mounts look at the same time they give shaman an insane looking mount, maybe best looking mount ingame, it kinda just doesnt feel right...pally/lock/mage all got shafted on these mounts and that sucks.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    It woulda been fine if we got updated class mounts earlier on since u say we've been asking for them for years....but when they update our class mounts look at the same time they give shaman an insane looking mount, maybe best looking mount ingame, it kinda just doesnt feel right...pally/lock/mage all got shafted on these mounts and that sucks.
    Some people feel the shaman mount is hideous. It's all subjective.

As far as your logic for redoing the mount long before this, if they did the warlock mount then they would have to do the pally mount or people would complain. Even then you'd still have people complaining that those classes already had mounts and other classes should have gotten some love (which is what is happening now, all classes getting something rather than just 2 getting something after they already had that very thing). Disregarding the complaining, if you put employees on the task of remodeling those mounts, you're taking them away from other tasks. That might be an extra month that we don't see a new raid or dungeon because warlocks and paladins wanted to cry about their mounts not being redone.

At the end of the day, you can't please everyone. Blizzard has limited staff and limited time. They do what they feel is best use of their time at that given time and sometimes they're right and sometimes their not.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Whenever I see the Paladin and Warlock Order mounts; "A horse is a horse of course of course... but in WoW, they run like dogs rather than galopp!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    New HS exp. seems a cheap one compare to the others. I guess the managares are getting out more than they invest back to the development.

Retail forum is cancer... If you are not a Blizzard fan "slave" and have an opinion every post you make it will get -20 rating at least or simply they will delete your post. If you praise the company and your face disappears in their arse they will answer.

But if Blizzard gives a flying f*ck about PTR bug reports we should expect that on their own forums too...
    idk what your talking about, as all the blue posts i see are usually reasponding to people shit talking them
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/8...uid-in-legion/
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/8...aco-over-time/
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/8...-for-24-hours/
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/8...vel-questions/
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/8...re-back-again/
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...y-deathknight/
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Whenever I see the Paladin and Warlock Order mounts; "A horse is a horse of course of course... but in WoW, they run like dogs rather than galopp!"
    I openly extend an invitation to blizzard to come to my farm & see how a horse actually moves any time. Drives me nuts how horribly they animate the movement of a horse. It's just so far off the mark it's not even funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    run like dogs? i dont know, i looked up some videos of horses running and they look the same...
    i compared the running animation of the mount to a few horse running gifs and it matched
    comparing it to a dog is just false, dogs when they run fast and have long legs like to run, both legs at the same time, front legs push as back legs lift, then back legs push well front legs lift, so on so forth

the only thing i see is the mounts legs move much slower, but having them go faster would look rather akward

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    I openly extend an invitation to blizzard to come to my farm & see how a horse actually moves any time. Drives me nuts how horribly they animate the movement of a horse. It's just so far off the mark it's not even funny.
    can you show me a gif of a horse that doesent match? im looking and they look rather similar

also idk if you guys know but doing PERFECT animations, specially something like a horse is very very dificult
    and i dont think blizzard wants to send a few animators to a week long vacation to study horses like the creators of shadow of the collosus did

http://giphy.com/gifs/funny-fail-lol-JnvlBMZ5R0GyI
    http://giphy.com/gifs/horses-A38nweDOlcOUU
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-28 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosrising View Post
    What about the Headless horsemen mount are we going to bitch about that now because it just flys?
    why would people bitch about that mount ??? Do you need to do a lore quest for it ? Do you need to spend resource materials for it ? It's about a very unique class mount. HH mount is a drop and tbh for me it's one of the most ugly flying animated mount. And i think i'm not the only one , because i never see it fly around in capitals except if its that time of the year event.

the discussion i hade with fellow warlocks was never about the the looks. That mount looks badass. But a horse and flying in wow doesn't work. Rly do look again when it's fly. And when it's go up in the air....
    Last edited by mmocb8215096a5; 2017-02-28 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    I have a horse they move just like the horses in wow does just something else for people to bitch at

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dolfke View Post
    why would people bitch about that mount ??? Do you need to do a lore quest for it ? Do you need to spend resource materials for it ? It's about a very unique class mount. HH mount is a drop and tbh for me it's one of the most ugly flying animated mount. And i think i'm not the only one , because i never see it fly around in capitals except if its that time of the year event.
    omg it's so LET me go bitch on a forum site because it dosen't have no cool animation! keep whining blizzard will never listen to us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosrising View Post
    I have a horse they move just like the horses in wow does just something else for people to bitch at

- - - Updated - - -

omg it's so LET me go bitch on a forum site because it dosen't have no cool animation! keep whining blizzard will never listen to us
    you find it a cool animation ?

either way , i will do my quest and wil use an other fly mount. I don't care. And i don't get that you don't understand that this was about horse =/= flying discussion that i had with fellow warlocks
    Last edited by mmocb8215096a5; 2017-02-28 at 06:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

the discussion i hade with fellow warlocks was never about the the looks. That mount looks badass. But a horse and flying in wow doesn't work. Rly do look again when it's fly. And when it's go up in the air....
    no one has to spend resourve materials for their class mount (that was placeholder)

also i see tons of people on the headless horsemen mount all year round, me included and thats all opinion, some love the flying horses

- - - Updated - - -

you find it a cool animation ?
    i do... and i wonder why...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no one has to spend resourve materials for their class mount (that was placeholder)

also i see tons of people on the headless horsemen mount all year round, me included and thats all opinion, some love the flying horses

- - - Updated - - -

i do... and i wonder why...

it's nice for you , the discord warlock was different. and subject is subject but i wonder how the static's would be about wich mount is used most.

- - - Updated - - -

and about the 1 pic's , you do see they use a pad they walk on in the air.

What i do start to begin to hate around here is , if you are having a subjective discussion about something , it start to begin a so call bitch war againt's wow... i play wow because i like to , and still do ... but i have subjective difference that i don't like what they do. But i need to keep still or else i'm a wow bitcher. Even though i still like the game..

Is there no room any more for a adult discussion about a game we all do like to play. Do it need to be black or white ???????
    Last edited by mmocb8215096a5; 2017-02-28 at 06:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    it's nice for you , the discord warlock was different. and subject is subject but i wonder how the static's would be about wich mount is used most.

- - - Updated - - -

and about the 1 pic's , you do see they use a pad they walk on in the air
    you mean the warlocks in the discord? yeah... an extreme minority, do you think a majority of warlock players are in the discord?
    ok yeah i would love to see a accurate statistic after this mount has been out for long enough for everyone to get it, to see who uses the dreadsteed at 110 who has the mount, compared to people who use this mount

also what? yes in the top one they are standing on the ground... but no the horsemen of the Apocalypse's horses run through the sky...

Deleted
    Why do we warlocks get a really big goat ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Why do we warlocks get a really big goat ?
    same reason we got 2 really big goats in vanilla

If Linken's Sword of Mastery doesn't end up in the Un'Goro expansion, I will lose all faith in Blizzard.

Lol, horses in WoW do not galopp like a horse does IRL. That's just fact. If you can't see it, you're about as much worth spending time on as someone that's never seen a horse... They might not run like dogs, but the point still remains that WoW horses have very wrong-looking animations to those of us that KNOW what horses look like when they run...

WoW horse animations
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-28 at 09:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, horses in WoW do not galopp like a horse does IRL. That's just fact. If you can't see it, you're not worth wasting time on. They might not run like dogs, but the point still remains that WoW horses have very wrong-looking animations.

can you show me a comparison? cause ive linked some and put them side by side and they look rather close
    could you show that they dont look alike? cause from the gifs i have, they look very much alike

can you show me a comparison? cause ive linked some and put them side by side and they look rather close
    could you show that they dont look alike? cause from the gifs i have, they look very much alike
    See my above links.

You can argue all you like, the way horses move in WoW is just factually incorrect. There used to be mounts with proper horse animations (WOTLK Deathcharger for example) which was changed with Cataclysm for some reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    See my above links.

You can argue all you like, the way horses move in WoW is just factually incorrect. There used to be mounts with proper horse animations (WOTLK Deathcharger for example) which was changed with Cataclysm for some reason.
    the image was broken as you can see in my qoute

here, and this one shows a horse in motion, nice and slow
    and one of the mount, so lets compare them, lets go step by step!

we have to bare in mind it cant be PERFECT as their legs are larger(to make them easier to see and have better detailed, also the more cartoony nature of the game) so minor details in the movement may not show as well
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-28 at 09:49 PM.

the image was broken as you can see in my qoute

here, and this one shows a horse in motion, nice and slow
    and one of the mount, so lets compare them, lets go step by step!

we have to bare in mind it cant be PERFECT as their legs are larger(to make them easier to see and have better detailed, also the more cartoony nature of the game) so minor details in the movement may not show as well
    WoW horses don't.run.like.horses. End of story. You not seeing the differences doesn't make them less of a fact, and I was poking fun at it, but it's still very much true. The cartoony nature of the game says absolutely nothing about how they animate the mounts, seeing as how there was a time when certain horse mounts DID gallop if not perfectly accurately, then at least somewhat moreso.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2795070741
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-28 at 11:02 PM.