Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    It should still be there, unless it got removed.
    *DLs chrome again*

Go to inventory, click the green "Select Items".
    Then you can click the cards you want to sell & then click either "Sell Nth items" or at lower right "Quick Sell".

Can't test any further than that, as new browser has me locked out of steam selling hehe.
    Ah, thanks!

Found the Sell nth Items button. Now I just have to figure out the setting so it auto prices it so I don't have to do it manually.

Edit: Nevermind I'm dumb and it was right above the card column. >>

Edit 2: After stepping away from the computer and coming back now it's not showing the card list on the side so I can quick sell. Ugh, technology!
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-02-28 at 02:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Ah, thanks!

Found the Sell nth Items button. Now I just have to figure out the setting so it auto prices it so I don't have to do it manually.

Edit: Nevermind I'm dumb and it was right above the card column. >>

Edit 2: After stepping away from the computer and coming back now it's not showing the card list on the side so I can quick sell. Ugh, technology!
    Now all you have to do is wait another 42 years until someone at steam says "Hey, we heard you want to ease selling, so here you go..." ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    got a lot of em,. but still a good few i dont,.
    gonna get it.

And if anyone is interested there's a bunch of leftovers up on the group:
    https://www.steamgifts.com/group/dRc3D/mmochb

Ill add more later - steam just blocked me for entering too many keys, lol....
    Last edited by bbr; 2017-02-28 at 06:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    ARMA Bundle is the next up for Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/arma-bundle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    ARMA Bundle is the next up for Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/arma-bundle
    Thank you for posting.

Is it just me though, or have the last few Humble Bundles either been extremely underwhelming, very niche or just bad?
    The lowest point must have been the recent bundle with the crappy software. Other ones are very one-sided (the current Civ and Arma ones for example) or just not good deals.

What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    Thank you for posting.

Is it just me though, or have the last few Humble Bundles either been extremely underwhelming, very niche or just bad?
    The lowest point must have been the recent bundle with the crappy software. Other ones are very one-sided (the current Civ and Arma ones for example) or just not good deals.

What's up with that?
    The one dollar tier on the Civ bundle is an absolute steal and will provide thousands of hours of entertainment.

As long as you don't already own them.

This is the new problem with the Humble Bundle, it appear they are running out of bundles to offer and are regurgitate some previous offers which of course hurts us who have gotten them in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for posting.

What's up with that?
    It's like buying a box set of a band. if you like the band, no doubt you've already purchased some of those albums, so you don't need the whole set. If you don't have any of their albums, more than likely, you're not interested in any of it. Niches bundles are indeed boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for posting.

What's up with that?
    Well they can't all be winners. But yeah, niche bundles do seem like a pointless idea when you really look at it since, as was already said, the only people who are likely to be really interested probably already own at least a portion of the games on offer. That Bandai/Namco bundle from last month was pretty great though. I have been bouncing back and forth between Enslaved and Tales of Zestiria.

I am still on the fence about the monthly though. $12 for Total War: Warhammer is a pretty good deal on it's own plus whatever other games they include...

Deleted
    ARMAII in itself is okay, but I've mainly used it for DayZ mod maps, which I've played far too much of.
    ARMAIII is good game too, although I also used that for DayZ, KotH type maps more than normal mode.
    Definitely worth the price.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went ahead and bought the 46 games for $1 deal. Of the 46, 11 either had no cards, or I already owned. According to idlemaster, there are 105 cards available for me to earn. Even if we go ahead and assume that they all will get me 0.01 each, I profit. Of the 20~ cards that I have earned so far, the majority have been selling for over 0.05. I'm likely to triple or quadruple my investment.

Every penny counts is quite the appropriate phrase.

throwing up some more of my extra keys, have at them

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    I went ahead and bought the 46 games for $1 deal. Of the 46, 11 either had no cards, or I already owned. According to idlemaster, there are 105 cards available for me to earn. Even if we go ahead and assume that they all will get me 0.01 each, I profit. Of the 20~ cards that I have earned so far, the majority have been selling for over 0.05. I'm likely to triple or quadruple my investment.

Every penny counts is quite the appropriate phrase.
    i got 50 card drops to farm now.
    so yeah, worth it.

Also, i just added another 4 ish giveaways.
    https://www.steamgifts.com/user/BBR

Got 13 active now,. cant make more for the moment until they finish next week.
    Last edited by bbr; 2017-03-02 at 05:04 PM.

For those who bought the 46 game bundle for a $1 do beware that apparently two games have cards and you can't sell them. You get the following message:

This item can no longer be bought or sold on the Community Market because Valve no longer has a business relationship with the developer.
    The two games seem to be Starship Novastrike and Decimation of Olarath

Found an article about it: https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/sh...s-unmarketable

Well, digital homicide games. :P God, what a bunch of idiots; they basically destroyed their careers with their stunts.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Not a bundle, but a game that's worth its low price tag: MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia) is on bundlestars star deal today, definitely worth the price if you like Japanese silly silliness.
    This is bad. Bundlestars' new system now saves payment information; it didn't before. So now I feel compelled to spend more money there

(a.k.a. I bought it)

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Carrer? Of flipping Unity assets? xD
    Well, just think if any of them will seek another job in the gaming industry and coming from digital homicide means you did only trash and cherry on the trashcake is lawsuit on a reviewer for a rididculous amount of money and threat of legal action against steam users for bad reviews.... yeah, those guys aren't finding a job in gaming anymore. :P

Nothing of value is lost though.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    New bundlestars bundle has Evoland 2 https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eid=4f7d3dc646

And Evoland 1 on a Star Deal, but it's pretty garbage https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-...eid=4f7d3dc646

- - - Updated - - -

March Humble Bundle Monthly:

Total War: WARHAMMER
    Poly Bridge
    Space Run Galaxy
    One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
    RIVE
    Flat Heroes
    Morphblade

Sigh...

10+ Year Old Account
    These Humble Monthly games seem to be increasingly bad every month. It's almost like its trending towards what Loot Crate has become. One good thing and the rest almost junk.

The Witness for the next Humble Monthly when it was just in the charity Bundle not to long ago