Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    just as doubtful as the Us wanting to lose one of the top economic centers in the world?
    Which "economic center" is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Which "economic center" is that?
    either spare me the disingenuous questions or we're done here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sionus View Post
    There is a real irony in using the term "illegal" and then claiming they aren't criminals.
    No there isn't, you are just poorly educated or intentionally being obtus

illegal != criminal

It is the same as saying you are a felon for parking on a sideway

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    We don't hate immigrants. We hate illegal immigrants. Why do people always leave out this important distinction?

Your country sucks and want to come to the US? That's great. Do it the legal way and don't try to bypass the line people have waited years and invested money to get through.
    stop being afraid of the word illegal. Laws are made by people, human beings capable of mistakes. Slavery used to be legal. labeling a person as illegal for occupying your invisible lines on a map is stupid and everyone that lives here is an immigrant if you are white your ancestors came from Europe. You people sound so dumb yelling " go back to your country"

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    stop being afraid of the word illegal. Laws are made by people, human beings capable of mistakes. Slavery used to be legal. labeling a person as illegal for occupying your invisible lines on a map is stupid and everyone that lives here is an immigrant if you are white your ancestors came from Europe. You people sound so dumb yelling " go back to your country"
    lol

What a bunch of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    American "Anglos" originally came from Europe. Just as Australian "Anglos" did.

Many Tejanos fought for Texas independence. Juan Saguin comes to mind. It is where we get the name of the "Saguin River" here. Jose Navarro, signed the Texas Declaration of Independence and has county named after him. He also served on the Senate. Lorenzo de Zavala also signed the Texas Declaration of Independence and has a town name after him.
    Okay, but I don't know where you're going with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Yes, I'm familiar with the Mexican-American War. It's how we gained states like California, New Mexico and Texas.
    Uh, apparently you are not. Texas had already won its independence from Mexico before that, became an independent country, and then became a state. The Mexican-American War happened after all of that. So no, that is not how we gained Texas.
    Last edited by Sesshou; 2017-03-01 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Skovald View Post
    First, this was a conversation between members of countries that aren't backwater, cultural wastelands filled with white trash, whose sole contribution to the world was some retard that got himself killed when he molested one animal too many. Don't rudely interrupt our polite discourse.

Second, there was naturally a comparison to be drawn between Mexican and American education since that was the subject of debate. Other countries aren't particularly relevant to this discussion. Take your creepy obsession with the US somewhere else, bogan.
    Okay well I don't claim to understand what you're rambling about, but this chain of posts started here:

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Aren't texas schools also teaching about flat earth, creationism, and allowing guns in classrooms ? (the latter has been covered by mmo champ)
    So yeah, it was originally about the quality of US schools. Texas in particular, but since you brought up Reading Science and Maths I figured you meant the OECD figures, which are at national level.

P.S. I think this might be the first time in my life I've been accused of being a bogan, usually I get slandered for being essentially the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    lol

What a bunch of nonsense.
    My bias is in there but if you can ignore it most of what I said is not nonsense, its fact.

No there isn't, you are just poorly educated or intentionally being obtus

illegal != criminal

It is the same as saying you are a felon for parking on a sideway
    You really don't know what you're talking about and your analogy is seriously flawed. Also, if you're going to try and insult someone by questioning their intelligence, you should probably spell words like obtuse properly.
    Last edited by sionus; 2017-03-01 at 03:59 PM.

its only wrong when whites fight for territory right?

IGNORE ALL CONFLICTS BUT THOSE THAT PERTAIN TO EUROPEANS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sionus View Post
    You really don't know what you're talking about and your analogy is seriously flawed. Also, if you're going to try and insult someone by questioning their intelligence, you should probably spell words like obtuse properly.
    I'm sorry sometimes you mix up words when you speak more than 1 language.
    Probably not something you must be aware of if you went in US schools

Also, just saying my reasoning is flawed does not work, you actually have to provide arguments to support that claim (crazy, i know)

Also, just saying my reasoning is flawed does not work, you actually have to provide arguments to support that claim (crazy, i know)

I can speak Spanish, English, can read Italian, Romanian, Portuguese, and ancient Latin and Greek. I'm wholly US educated. Shove your uniformed and bigoted opinions where the sun doesn't shine troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    I can speak Spanish, English, can read Italian, Romanian, Portuguese, and ancient Latin and Greek. I'm wholly US educated. Shove your uniformed and bigoted opinions where the sun doesn't shine troll.
    Yeah sure, you can be anything you want on the internet !

I highly doubt you can fluently speak latin and ancient greek so please don't claim you know languages because you are able to "read" them or took a few classes in high school

Yeah sure, you can be anything you want on the internet !

I highly doubt you can fluently speak latin and ancient greek so please don't claim you know languages because you are able to "read" them or took a few classes in high school
    I never said I could speak Latin or Ancient Greek. Never claimed it at all. I took 4 years of both in university and summer higher ed courses as well. What I said was I could read all of the languages I listed and could speak Spanish and English. It's apparent you're nothing but a troll with the IQ of peat moss so I won't be humoring myself by responding to you from here on out.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's reasonable to be concerned that perhaps a similar strategy is taking place at the moment, alongside social pressures to ignore it.
    Something similar even happened in Fiji semi-recently I believe, where the majority of the population had become Indian due to high immigration for workers.
    Essentially India had conquered Fiji through immigration and had even elected an Indian president when the heavily Fijian military staged a coup to try prevent it.
    I wonder which other dominant cultures will gain rule of countries through this tactic over the next century.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    I never said I could speak Latin or Ancient Greek. Never claimed it at all. I took 4 years of both in university and summer higher ed courses as well. What I said was I could read all of the languages I listed and could speak Spanish and English. It's apparent you're nothing but a troll with the IQ of peat moss so I won't be humoring myself by responding to you from here on out.
    Woops right I may have gave you more credit than i should because i didn't think anyone could actually brag about speaking spanish

Sooo you can read letters wow that's fantastic ! How about understanding them ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by llubtoille View Post
    I think it's reasonable to be concerned that perhaps a similar strategy is taking place at the moment, alongside social pressures to ignore it.
    Something similar even happened in Fiji semi-recently I believe, where the majority of the population had become Indian due to high immigration for workers.
    Essentially India had conquered Fiji through immigration and had even elected an Indian president when the heavily Fijian military staged a coup to try prevent it.
    I wonder which other dominant cultures will gain rule of countries through this tactic over the next century.
    As long as it isn't violent why do you care about population becoming less homogenous ? No one is forcing inter ethnic relationships so it's not like there will be a forced replacement . You'd also be dead long before any unified human ethnic group emerges

The fact that you have to resort to insults instead of reinforcing your argument shows how weak it is. How about you grow up and come back when you want to talk like an adult.

Deleted
    As much as I question Americans and their country, this is quite obviously Nation-Bashing. Going through History we can find hundreds of situations exactly like this for every nation.

Sweden and Finland for example.
    England and Ireland.
    The Franks and the Saxons.
    Spain and Aragon.