Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i still dont see where people get "fel goat" from other then it having horns... like the dreadsteed
    The shape of its head and mouth, kinda reminds me of goats.

they seem to be based on race not spec, but idk,
    It seems in the latest build the golden mount is baseline, each of the remaining 3 colorings are based on finishing each spec's artifact, but they don't just change based on spec, rather you buy it for 10k resources once you finish the corresponding artifact.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=260404/h...-and-questline
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=260678/p...unts-pets-toys

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    The shape of its head and mouth, kinda reminds me of goats.

It seems in the latest build the golden mount is baseline, each of the remaining 3 colorings are based on finishing each spec's artifact, but they don't just change based on spec, rather you buy it for 10k resources once you finish the corresponding artifact.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=260404/h...-and-questline
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=260678/p...unts-pets-toys
    well the head is actuallty a horse head, ive seen horse skulls (and even moose skulls) and its weird to see what their skulls looks like, because they do look like that ,yes it looks "goat ish" but thats because goats look like horses in a way.... if you got both, removed their skin and flesh, just bones left, and put horns on a horse, they would look goat ish aswell

and ok, cool, i knew you would be able to get all of them, just was trying to figure out what they were based off of, as some of them scream specific races, like the gold humans, and silver/red on blood elves

- - - Updated - - -

i am EXTREAMLY fucking jelous and angry at blizz for monk and dk getting pets... i want a little demon horse baby....

i am EXTREAMLY fucking jelous and angry at blizz for monk and dk getting pets... i want a little demon horse baby....
    Funnily there are plenty of demon-themed battle pets in the game, I have a mini succubus, infernal, imp and voidwalker.

Also warlock have a class hall pet, from the demon ritual (rng drop though).

Atm priests and mages don't seem to get anything, they just get 1 mount switching colours per spec, no extra pets or toys.

Druids and shamans at least had a class hall pet already (druid from the garden and shaman as a special pet battle with Thrall reward).

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Funnily there are plenty of demon-themed battle pets in the game, I have a mini succubus, infernal, imp and voidwalker.

Also warlock have a class hall pet, from the demon ritual (rng drop though).

Atm priests and mages don't seem to get anything, they just get 1 mount switching colours per spec, no extra pets or toys.

Druids and shamans at least had a class hall pet already (druid from the garden and shaman as a special pet battle with Thrall reward).
    the pet is a little eye ball, and yes there is tons of demon combat pets but they are all old models, death knights "allready have tons of pets" because there is tons of undead pets in the game, so do monks as there is the augest celestial pets in the game

so this is not exactly fair (also these class hall pets match the mounts... i dont see a giant eye for warlock/demon hunter as their pet)

the pet is a little eye ball, and yes there is tons of demon combat pets but they are all old models, death knights "allready have tons of pets" because there is tons of undead pets in the game, so do monks as there is the augest celestial pets in the game

so this is not exactly fair (also these class hall pets match the mounts... i dont see a giant eye for warlock/demon hunter as their pet)
    The DK pets look to me like a generic whelpling recolour we have tons of in the game (newest legion additions were dream whelpling and stormborne whelpling), the monk pet yea it's kinda cool even though it's probably a recolour of xu-fu.

The fact warlock and DH share the eye pet is kinda unfair, Legion should be as much as possible about differentiating and spreading apart these 2 classes, warlocks were already upset DH "stole" meta from them.

And while there is a "giant eye pet" for warlocks (demo has a talent to summon darkglare), I agree the eyeball pet isn't amazing because everyone can get a similar one from suramar rep vendor.

From all the class specific content I'd say DHs are the most privileged, not only they get 2 toys from Gul'dan but they also get Illidan pepe toy. However I can understand Legion expansion is all about making DHs cool so it's kinda excused, even if annoying others don't get the same treatment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like it, looks better than many of the other class mounts.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it. I play a human so...it fits. Gonna have a horse fitting for a paladin that doesn't look like a ye olde classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Unless you play a draenei or tauren obviously.
    I wish they never changed the draenei paladin's charger into an elekk, hate that fatso. When they introduced divine steed as a "class sprint" every day I prayed to Blizz (and submitted few suggestions along the way) to get something of more manageable size.

Finally in 7.1 we got this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=143588/g...-trusted-steed

Best 5k gold ever spent, bye bye getting stuck everywhere from maw of souls to warden towers.

So yeah, I'm probably more likely to use pally's "yet another horse" than the shaman elemental that is probably gonna be huge, or the warrior's proto drake.

It's a bold move making class mounts, and I'm glad that they decided to go with what they personally feel fits with the class fantasy over pleasing everyone... because they can't...

I play every class and will have all of the class mounts, and considering the lore behind the Paladin mount I suspect I'll use it just fine over the tired old Argent Charger on my paladins! I don't know what they could've gotten instead...a holy hand grenade?

Deleted
    I like it. In fact, it's my favourite of all new class mounts - so I really hope that they will keep it as it is.

I'm very much conflicted on this. I am a mount collector and though I have missed out ona fair few that are easier toobtain than RNG ones, I am pleased on the lore of the class mount but at the same time feel a little sad it is a horse. Draenei's used a horse before they were given an Elekk and obviously Taurens came in with the change to Drae's as well.
    I feel although an opportunity was missed, what would they really do instead? I wouldn't know. Unless they do something random like Owls for Priests then yeah...

Though in all honesty, I wish they updated the race mounts... Rather then fobbing us off with the PvP mounts. They redid the races after all, why not just redo them! Haha, maybe bit of work but most of the race ones are pretty much colour changes.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-03-01 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    But on the other hand, your class got the most epic hidden artifact appearance and quest line out of all classes. So suck it up and live with it.
    The questline for that hidden arty appearance was far from epic. 4000+ casts for useless fish to get an item needed. And I was lucky with 4000. Some folks took them 8000, some took much more. RNG is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    This is why we can never have nice things, there's always someone who hates good things just for the sake of hating. But I'll take the troll bait, what is wrong with it? It's beautiful, it's "paladin'ish", it resembles the mounts from HotS, it's high-res, you get it from an awesome questline, what more can you want? Jesus fucking Christ
    I have to agree with him (none pally btw) but I think it looks awful, bulky in some areas and some not, completely out of proportion, and it's going to look ridiculous for dreanai's to ride (same as all horses) I imagine the horde get the same one and again, taurens on it will look ridiculous. With the exception of the purple one, and the red one (ish) I find them incredibly bland. But thats my opinion, the same as yours is its beautiful.

I wouldn't consider him a troll what so ever for his opinion.

And yea the quest line is awesome, but that has 0 relation to someone thinking the mount is hideous

I feel the Pally and Lock mounts are pretty much the same of their old class mounts, I know they got class mounts first when no one got them but c'mon put some love on it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    The questline for that hidden arty appearance was far from epic. 4000+ casts for useless fish to get an item needed. And I was lucky with 4000. Some folks took them 8000, some took much more. RNG is shit.
    Would rather do something like this (other artifact skins only consist of grinding) than not having my resto shaman and fire mage skins 6 months after release.

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    if you could pick ANY other mount, would you pick Paladin's one? Its only me or you guys share the same feeling?
    feelsbad, yes

I, for one, welcome the new mount with open arms. My Paladin is a Draenei. Back in time, when I got my mount, it was a horse. And damn nice looking one. I liked that horse much. And one day Blizzard decided to take away my faithful Charger and replaced it with... that ... THING. Ugh. Sure, it looks paladinish... But hey - it's a freaking bald mammoth... Used that for a moment but quickly replaced with Tyrael's Charger.

Now Blizzard gives me back my old friend. I know it's inappropriate but I truly shed a tear of joy.

On a side note: I disliked current Paladin mount so much that I made another one, Blood Elf, just to have a horse. And I know that there is paladin-ish horse form ICC tournament grounds - I've done it already but on different character. And since this mount is Paladin only I cannot purchase it despite having all permits unlocked. And I refuse to re-do that grind all the way again.

So... welcome back horsie, your stable box is already cleaned and waiting for your arrival.

Deleted
    Recall when levelling during vanilla I had to finish the quest line . Last part though was group only and had to actually lure players from the trade chat giving them gold. 5k I think back in the day when that was the biggest transaction u had to make in game to get your last riding skill .... looks weird now that u actually had to pay 5k for a flask but back then for a guildless levelling player it was something. Anyways I welcome it as well although I guess most of the times I will be using my trusty flying saucer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    "I don't care much about mounts, but somehow I'll find the energy to complain!" is what I got from this.
    You don't have to use it.
    "Someone has a different opinion to me, but somehow i'll find the energy to make a pointless post!" is what i got from this.
    You dont have to reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... but I like it. It's awesome!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..