Poll: Are you banned on the official WoW forums?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    There was a thread that Zarhym unlocked that another CM closed for flaiming of which the prior CM had to go back to lock as it got even more flamefilled. Some posters should of gotten infracted in that thread. It was during a time though where if you didnt like a thread one could troll it and devs would just lock or delete the thread with no moderation action taken against the trolls.

Deleted
    Back in TBC when realm forums actually mattered I was frequently posting there as a level 11 gnome. And if you visited the forums back then you know how much people hated low level chars posting. I wasn't really trolling, I was just extremely active and voiced my opinion about things and some people truly hated me. Went through screenshots I had posted, saw that a friend or guildie of mine had came online in the screenshot and eventually found out my main and "exposed" me. Got quite pissed off about this which resulted in a 6month ban. So yeah, they definitely won that battle lol.

Barely ever posting on official forums now though, I don't like the "dislike/like" system and the official forums are simply not as fun as MMO-Champ or WoW Reddit.

I'm not banned**** and hi everyone

Deleted
    Its fun how people forgets everything about social rules and manners on forums. I bet many of the ragers and whiners are nothing but spoiled kids.

i got a sixth month ban for "advocating suicide". i said the legion class devs need to hang themselves lul.

I was banned permanently back in TBC for posting a video about WOLK beta but it was removed once the new forums came in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post
    Vote on the poll. I am banned permanently for some stupid reasons.
    They ban people left right and center, especially these days no surprise. You can't discuss anything there without a GM jumping on you, or one of those green MVPs (Aka fanboys who will hear nothing of how bad the game might be).
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    I told ghostcrawler..he was an idiot and got banned for racist comments. Had to call like 16 times to finally at least get the reason changed. Never got unbanned till servers reset
    I bashed Overwatch a lot on the EU forums. One day I got...banned. No email, no explanation, no nothing, just the Post button saying "Account suspended" when hovering over it. Obviously, SOMEONE got pissed but since I didn't actually break the forums rules, they couldn't justify the ban with a proper email, so...YOU GOT BANNED, BITCH!

I had a 24 hour ban or something short like that, once. I was pretty peeved about design decisions and it was right around the time Activision scooped Blizz up, so I made a remark about Mike Morheim having his finger in Bobby Kotick's pie. Which sounds way more sexual than the original idiom actually is :P

I got a 24-hour ban once, for I don't even remember for what, some nonsense comment. This was followed not long after by a lifetime ban for "posting spoilers". This was right around the time Spider-Man 3 came out and also one of the Harry Potter movies. There was a thread talking about the movie and people started posting stupid "spoilers" and I posted "Hagrid kills Venom." I promptly received a notice that, coupled with my recent other infraction, I was receiving a lifetime ban. I tried to appeal with the contact email included in the message, the only response I got was that this was the incorrect email address and to use a different one to appeal my ban. I tried that one and never heard back. Gave up, quit the game for a while in irritation. Never bothered with it again.

Either way, Hagrid kills Venom.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont think people realize this is a 5 year old thread >_> oh well, the power of necroing the same thread twice over 5 years
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    No, I've never been banned either here or on any other forum that I visit.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Imo they should link the 2, if you get banned on the official servers you should instantly get banned here too. No reason to give toxic people a venue.

Dat necro.

But I was recently perma banned for making a joke thread about Nostalrius. Worth it, the official forums are horrible anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Dat necro.

But I was recently perma banned for making a joke thread about Nostalrius. Worth it, the official forums are horrible anyways.
    Did you make a post about how Vanilla WoW forums were better, and comparing retail WoW forums to Nostalrius forums?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Please check my post above yours.
    Lmfao. The same person you quoted necro'd it twice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Lmfao. The same person you quoted necro'd it twice.
    Yup, it's weird.

Not banned, but for whatever brilliant reason you can only post in those forums while your subscription is active, even if you have years worth of active subscription on the record. So I am technically "banned" for the moment, you could say

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i dont think people realize this is a 5 year old thread >_> oh well, the power of necroing the same thread twice over 5 years
    No, I definitely didn't notice. I never bother to look unless the topic itself is dated, like discussing the merits of the Isle of Thunder.