Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Some people just love to be offended by everything. Leave the guild if you don't like it and don't be so dramatic.

what was the issue? did someone say gay nigger or what?

100% on blizzards side, if you have a problem you leave or you kick the person, i don't want to get banned for things i say in my guild by other guildies being sly cunts reporting ppl because they had a bad day or w/e.

don't like it talk to them and sort it out, still got a problem and no-one else has? you're the problem go find a new guild.

It's tickets like these that create huge wait times for everyone.
    If you got a problem with how someone behaves within a guild, take it up with that guildmember and the guild at large. Simple as.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXCVqujtYw
    yes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXCVqujtYw
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by mcvice View Post
    Ok i will clear some things cause some of you got me wrong -

1. why i posted here - i posted here not to cry but to inform those who dont know (like me before) blizzard dont take actions against offensive things inside guild. I though it woild be interesting for you guys to know that.

2. I like my guild and most of players in it, it is just 1 person who was offensive not the whole guild, so i do not want to leave guild.

3. Wanting punishement for offensive actions is not toxic in my book, but i might be wrong.
    1. If I get offended that another guildie got a piece of loot that I think I should have gotten, should Blizzard be obliged to intercede on that ?
    2. Your problem is *not* with the actions of one person. Its with the inaction of the guild leadership to deal with that person. Either they don't know how to (which the Blue post clarified), or they choose not to. In which case, the only one with the problem here is you.
    3. If you're the only one offended, then you are the problem. It doesn't matter what the rest of the WoW community thinks. If you hate puppies, and the guild rules state "Must love puppies", then its your problem, not the guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is being just a tad bit too sensitive.

I think you should not let the internet affect you

As a guild leader, I'm glad Blizzard doesn't interfere with inner guild dealings. The atmosphere and rules in the guild are for its management to handle and that should never change. My guild has amazing people, friendly and nice. The officers are great, very reliable, very trusted. This is something that was achieved over time, it was not easy. We've had many cases where people had to be removed, what would happen if each drama queen could contact Blizzard to conduct an "investigation" on us?

So someone does offensive notes? That's a problem for your guild management. If they can't handle it and you feel so uncomfortable in that guild then why don't you leave?

And here is what I think: you know, or strongly suspect who sets the notes and you wish to bring vengeance on them with a "higher power", seeing it's not possible you're annoyed and come to post here. You don't leave, because to some degree you are drama queen. Very likely the guild management is aware and they do nothing because: they are weak leaders; maybe you've done something to deserve negative attitude and they are snickering at seeing what happens. Either way they are poor management to allow all of this to happen at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I completely disagree with the idea that because it's in a guild it's fine. A line should be drawn. If people are making racist / inflammatory remarks etc they should be treated the same way as if they were in trade chat or if they had whispered them to a random.

The people spouting off are the toxic / dramatic ones. Make no mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Instead of dealing with this "problem" within the guild, you open a ticket and want punishment. Then you get snarky with the GM because he won't punish the player.

I think you should be kicked from your guild. You are a toxic person. Also, you need to take a break from the game.
    If you bothered to actually read it, you'd see the GM said they'd normally go after a guild leader for things like that, and the guy said he didn't want that, it wasn't his intention.

English, how does it work?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I completely disagree with the idea that because it's in a guild it's fine. A line should be drawn. If people are making racist / inflammatory remarks etc they should be treated the same way as if they were in trade chat or if they had whispered them to a random.

The people spouting off are the toxic / dramatic ones. Make no mistake.
    yeah no, thats not how it works
    how often do people greet their friends with things that to strangers would be offencive, i know a few people who pop into teamspeak "sup fuckers (i do it once in awhile too)" in guild thats fine, because its a joke, its between friends, in trade well.... not so much

somone randomly get a mount you been farming forever for "fuck you man DX " funny
    a gm might not see that its funny as they dont know, and think he is literally telling the other person fuck you...

now this may get into shady territory

but my last guild had 2 black friends in it, they greeted eachother with the N word alot "sup ni****", we had a new member join at one point who saw it, and reported it to the gm, luckly the gm knew them both and explained it, but if that had gone to a game master, they woulda been banned right away

thats why game masters cant touch guilds, and they know that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Are u above 18? Deal with it as an adult.

Are u below 18? Cry to ur parents,

This is why ticket queues are so long, when people make tickets for this shit.
    I am sure your legendary and titanforge whine tickets/post are vastly more interesting and crucial for the game!

/s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    If you bothered to actually read it, you'd see the GM said they'd normally go after a guild leader for things like that, and the guy said he didn't want that, it wasn't his intention.

because his intention was to get the person who did it in trouble, and hoped blizz would be able to find out who, but since they cant that punishment would go to the guild lead, but the guy dident want the guild lead to get it

so no he is right, the OP wanted the person who did it to get in trouble from the game master, but not the guild lead, as he knows he dident do it, and dident want the guild lead punished for something a member did

Deleted
    And, by the way, it seems to me (or at least, every damn time i read a thread on this forum) that if someone is on the internet is free to do whatever they want: flash news, you can't, the proof is the existance of multiple crimes regarding behaviour on the internet or social media (ofc this can be different from country to country).
    Internt is not like a invulnerable Egida, but a place with rules, both internal and external. Not some kind of lawless far west.

Let's stop this "IT'S INTERNET BRUH" meme.

Grow up OP.

It's a guild matter so take it up with your guild master and guldies. If its not solved in a way you find acceptable then leave.

Frankly fuck you for making everybodies ticket times longer with your petty shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

Yea, and? I never said anything to the contrary. Your comment doesn't even address what I said. What's your point?

Oh, I get it. You are actually asking how English works.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah no, thats not how it works
    how often do people greet their friends with things that to strangers would be offencive, i know a few people who pop into teamspeak "sup fuckers (i do it once in awhile too)" in guild thats fine, because its a joke, its between friends, in trade well.... not so much

somone randomly get a mount you been farming forever for "fuck you man DX " funny
    a gm might not see that its funny as they dont know, and think he is literally telling the other person fuck you...

now this may get into shady territory

but my last guild had 2 black friends in it, they greeted eachother with the N word alot "sup ni****", we had a new member join at one point who saw it, and reported it to the gm, luckly the gm knew them both and explained it, but if that had gone to a game master, they woulda been banned right away

thats why game masters cant touch guilds, and they know that
    You sound incredibly immature. It's certainly a way of doing things but not one worth rallying behind. That sort of bullshit is precisely what I would avidly avoid in a guild. I'd prefer not being surrounded by a bunch of 19 year olds waving their dicks around 24/7 saying whatever they want because it's "edgy" just to get a rise out of anyone.

Saying Game Masters "can't touch" guilds is also ridiculous. They clearly have every right to intercede as much as they see fit.

Deleted
    If some notes are offending you - you might be better of playing a singleplayer game.

Or ... you know ... just leave the guild?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    You sound incredibly immature. It's certainly a way of doing things but not one worth rallying behind. That sort of bullshit is precisely what I would avidly avoid in a guild. I'd prefer not being surrounded by a bunch of 19 year olds waving their dicks around 24/7 saying whatever they want because it's "edgy" just to get a rise out of anyone.

Saying Game Masters "can't touch" guilds is also ridiculous. They clearly have every right to intercede as much as they see fit.
    so you want the game to be a cyber version of north korea? listening in on anything and everything you say to anyone
    you say anything to a friend, that they dont like and your gone...

you seem to be the edgy one, wanting no one to be able to do anything to their own liking, and everyone to be under some sort of tyrant "you said "sup fucker" to your friend and they laughed and said "not much fucker" back? BANNED BOTH OF YOU!!!"

your game sounds like a horrible game
    maybe you should go play something like toontown or club penguin where you can only use words that they have allready chosen for you