Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post Holinka Retirement Funds Being Raised

Just to repost from Arenajunkies here (not my thread, just passing ahead), regarding the Holinka talk "Give me money and I retire"

The fun fact is that 500k is quite A LOT, will people actually donate and get this going?

Original Thread: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/35...ffice-holinka/
    Last edited by Nuba; 2017-03-01 at 08:56 PM.

i love how people are making threads and spreading this thing but no one is donating

because no one is actuallty dumb enough to give their money to a random stranger (one because there is no proof the person will give the money to holkina, and also because even if it only makes 1000$ that person will get to keep the money, so any donations are garunteed to do nothing but profit the person who made this meme of a gofundme)

like really? do we need this meme to be spread everywhere "omfg guys holinka says he will quit if we give him 500k, give me money that i will *totally* give to holinka, everyone come help! its allready so popular with its all 0 donations

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Just to repost from Arenajunkies here (since it has more views), regarding the Holinka talk "Give me money and I retire"

The fun fact is that 500k is quite A LOT, will people actually donate and get this going?

no one is going to donate, because no one (i hope) is stupid enough to fall for this fucking scam... any money donated to this 100% is going into the pocket of the person who made this gofundme

can we get a mod to remove this? because this is literally a scam
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-01 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i love how people are making threads and spreading this thing but no one is donating

because no one is actuallty dumb enough to give their money to a random stranger (one because there is no proof the person will give the money to holkina, and also because even if it only makes 1000$ that person will get to keep the money, so any donations are garunteed to do nothing but profit the person who made this meme of a gofundme)

like really? do we need this meme to be spread everywhere "omfg guys holinka says he will quit if we give him 500k, give me money that i will *totally* give to holinka, everyone come help! its allready so popular with its all 0 donations
    haha good one friend. @FelPlague

holy shit wtf!
    anyone notice the new banners under our avatars O.O
    1 year member

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    haha good one friend. @FelPlague
    idk how i feel about this new meme your making... its nice your being more friendly.... but... its creepy

Yey get someone to retire without a clue who's the replacement could be even worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Just to repost from Arenajunkies here (not my thread, just passing ahead), regarding the Holinka talk "Give me money and I retire"

The bold part is not fact. In the software industry, 500k is NOT a lot. At Holinka's level that's, maybe, 2-2.5 years of salary: definitely not enough to retire on for him.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty scammy tbh. I mean I get it, I get why PvPers are upset, but that's a total scam.

Deleted
    0$ raised lmao

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Pretty scammy tbh. I mean I get it, I get why PvPers are upset, but that's a total scam.
    and unlike other sites like kickstarter
    if it doesent succeed (as there is no end date) you dont get your money back
    so any poor sap who donates will literally lose their money, and no way any money donated by this is going to holinka
    so yes this is a litteral scam, and should hopefully be removed...

7+ Year Old Account
    Banners under names is the only reason I'm here!

btw i have reported the campaign on gofundme and it should hopefully be shut down soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Noooo...I demand "9 year member"..it is unfair (okay, really 8.5 years ^^)
    is prob 1,5,10, maybe 15?
    we will see

Now I want to see a 10 year member. Prolly a golden tag under the name.

and i cant find a 10, even chaud isnt 10 yet as his account is october 2007, so until october we may not see a 10 year

but yeah 1,3,and 5 are confirmed ones

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this banner nonsense!?

actually lets not make this thread about banners, cause it will (i hope) be closed, and link removed since this is a thread about a scam

Well shit...if it were that easy, I'd put up a "retirement fund" also.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Amhai will come back and save us by single-handedly donating the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

no one is going to donate, because no one (i hope) is stupid enough to fall for this fucking scam... any money donated to this 100% is going into the pocket of the person who made this gofundme

can we get a mod to remove this? because this is literally a scam

Can you never take a fucking joke?
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-03-01 at 10:25 PM.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I was curios to see what my banner would be so posting away, also I think its ridiculous people put so much blame on one person in a game company like oh man just this one guy makes all the decisions.

omg that pic of holinka was great

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Maybe Amhai will come back and save us by single-handedly donating the goal.

Can you never take a fucking joke?
    its not a joke when real people can lose real money if they donate to this thing >_>

also 500k is no where near 30 years of pay, so that owuldent be enough

News page post is up. No 10 year badges apparently....yet
    danm... i guess because no one can have a 10 year yet, because this is the 10 year anivers, we may see one once chaud reaches 10 years

- - - Updated - - -

News page post is up. No 10 year badges apparently....yet
    danm... i guess because no one can have a 10 year yet, because this is the 10 year anivers, we may see one once chaud reaches 10 years

nvm if they plan to make a 10 year one we will see tomorow as http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/2-Boubouille
    bibi will hit 10 years tomrowo
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-02 at 12:08 AM.