I'm not usually one for skimpy transmogs, but I've found some items from old Scholomance on an alt and decided to build around them. Plus, I love that off hand that sheathes on the back.

Art by draken4o

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    I'm not usually one for skimpy transmogs, but I've found some items from old Scholomance on an alt and decided to build around them. Plus, I love that off hand that sheathes on the back.

shoulders not available anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    shoulders not available anymore?
    No. They're the Necropile Mantle from old Scholo.

Art by draken4o

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    No. They're the Necropile Mantle from old Scholo.
    Shame tho, I am using the gold/black version right now.

I still dunno a helm to use. I don't wanna go helmless, the bandanas look like ass and I've been going with the halo as my go to but meh, halo gets boring sometimes, yaknow? Still, I enjoy it. I'll make something really snazzy for her one day, but this is my favorite so far once I found the bandages. Also gloves/wrists suck. She has some weird silvery wrists things that I cant remember off the top of my head, I picked 'em cause they looked like an actual bracers/braclet and not some ugly huge thing. The gloves.. well we dont have turn off gloves yet.

There was another black staff I originally wanted to use but it's no longer in game so this is the next best. I also originally was using the blue battlestaff but I felt it was too flashy for this.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finished my Balance of Power questline, so I decided to build a transmog around my new T'uure appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspunreality View Post
    I still dunno a helm to use.
    Vengeful Gladiator's hood might work. It's black and silver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapeutic View Post
    New to priesthood. Can you explain how you have thunderfury equipped?? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Mind giving an item list. I am new to cloth!
    Its a WOD pvp Set you can now buy with honorable medalions i belived there are called . The Vendor is located between Valley of the 4 winds and Dread wastes, the location is marked with youre faction icon at the wall

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspunreality View Post

I still dunno a helm to use. I don't wanna go helmless, the bandanas look like ass and I've been going with the halo as my go to but meh, halo gets boring sometimes, yaknow? Still, I enjoy it. I'll make something really snazzy for her one day, but this is my favorite so far once I found the bandages. Also gloves/wrists suck. She has some weird silvery wrists things that I cant remember off the top of my head, I picked 'em cause they looked like an actual bracers/braclet and not some ugly huge thing. The gloves.. well we dont have turn off gloves yet.

There was another black staff I originally wanted to use but it's no longer in game so this is the next best. I also originally was using the blue battlestaff but I felt it was too flashy for this.
    Well there is 2 option that I like and know off.
    Nightsky cowl - black hood only one available could be hard to get oay attention to the AH.

High warlord cowl- Personal favorite

Not sure about your shirt, what are you trying here?

You could try the black shoulders from nefarion original i forgot the name. Also gloves hw gloves work realy well. Or just check AH and look at low level gloves. Or go with silverthread ones thy look nice as well.

Deleted

Sadly the head sometimes clips the shoulders. Otherwise love my current transmog

Deleted

My priest's current transmog Wanted to base it around my holy spec, and it didn't turn out too shabby imo

10+ Year Old Account
    @Chruemmel i think it looks quite nice and match quite well

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post

The witch hat is soooo good for transmogs! I always feel it's hard to make good panda outfits. Hiding shoulders and belt also help!
    Love it. I actually find that male panda is easier to find good transmogs for cloth for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I really, really love the angelic theme. Especially on Draenei. :3

Please, what is the source of the wings on the left screenshot?

7+ Year Old Account
    i.imgurcom/TKQtGOB.jpg
    i.imgurcom/ng2YeWo.jpg

This is my "bloody PvP Style" Holy Priest ^^
    Unfortunately i cant post pictures yet so i hope someone can do it for me

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    Please, what is the source of the wings on the left screenshot?
    They are part of the set (T3 shoulders).

White Devil themed
    Last edited by 2Dee; 2017-03-15 at 03:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    They are part of the set (T3 shoulders).
    Thank you for your response. Just to make sure: I'm not talking about the four small glowing corona-like thingamabobs on each T3-shoulder but the two angelic wings only visible in the left screenshot. Do those come from the T3-shoulders as well? I've never seen them "live".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    Thank you for your response. Just to make sure: I'm not talking about the four small glowing corona-like thingamabobs on each T3-shoulder but the two angelic wings only visible in the left screenshot. Do those come from the T3-shoulders as well? I've never seen them "live".
    Actually, no. The screenshot was taken during WoD, when we still had the cosmetic glyphs that gave us Angel wings after healing spell casts - and that is where the (big) angelic wings on the picture come/came from.
    Unfortunately, Blizzard killed those. </3