Quote Originally Posted by Solis666 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Highlord Sôlis - Holy Paladin - Sen'Jin (US) (the ô is made with alt+147)
    Armory link us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/S%C3%B4lis/advanced
    Gear set: my mog!
    Helm visible: Yes, the one from the mog
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: a cool pose, maybe healing or something heroic haha
    General colour scheme: pally / alliance theme, something to do with crusaders and stuff like that, a lot of holy light in the air
    Any extras: whatever the artist needs to put in there

3 weeks Bump!!!! I refuse to lose hope thank you guys!!!
    Claiming the signature part of your request

Just waiting for imgur to work properly, then I'll upload them.

And finally uploaded:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them after you've waited so patiently If you'd rather re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    Last edited by Shyama; 2017-02-28 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Imgur working at last! :)
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claiming the signature part of your request

Just waiting for imgur to work properly, then I'll upload them.

And finally uploaded:

Hope you like them after you've waited so patiently If you'd rather re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    WOW!!!! Thank you so much!!! It's just amazing!!! awesome work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lintgamer View Post
    Signature/Twitch banner for over chat:
    Visible text: Lintgamer (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link Lintdruid
    Gear set: Gear set on wowhead
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Pose you may choose
    General colour scheme: Nature loving green and blue that fits the color on gearset
    Any extras: Nature and sky

Thank you for this!
    2weeks bump

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done, @Radianshot. Sorry I didn't include the helm - I just didn't like how it was looking with the gear. If you'd rather request again, please wait till your week cooldown is up.

Thanks for the Sig/Avatar, no worries about the helmet, I think showing the face works out too
    PS: Signature isn't showing, is it bigger than 50kb by chance? Already put the signature in the edit-signature bit
    Last edited by Radianshot; 2017-03-01 at 01:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You're very welcome.

It would still show if it were over, which it's not. It's not showing with this post, but it is on your profile. It should show up next post you make

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you have the 'show your signature' option unchecked.
    Didn't realize it wouldn't show until you make a new post. It works as intended, just didn't make a new post till after putting it in. Thanks for the clarification.

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Solis666 View Post
    WOW!!!! Thank you so much!!! It's just amazing!!! awesome work!!!
    You're welcome! Glad you like it all
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Lintgamer View Post
    2weeks bump
    I'll do this Gives me something to do in uni lectures

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    [QUOTE=DontSkipGym;42970806]Resolution: 1920x1080 please it's for computer.
    Visible text: I would like to see a couple things on my wallpaper Mitchel(my irl name) (DontSkipGym) something for myself motivation and Beep Beep i'm a jeep jeep a joke from my guildies and me
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...retiass/simple
    Gear set:None Please i'm boomkin so i would like to see myself in boomkin form
    Helm visible:No previous answer.
    Colour scheme: Green please druid matching.
    Your pose: I would like to see myself casting Starsurge and something Druid matching like inside forest.
    Any extras: I would love to see lich king possible in my wallpaper if it's possible else just something druid matching like previous answer.

-Thanks Kretiass

And sorry for my bad english not my mother Lanquage.

Umm bump.

@Boostability I made a speedpaint of your sig, if you are interested

If anyone else is interested too, you're welcome to watch!

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKhHiE6_8LA

Deleted

Requesting signature

Requesting a new forum signature for my Shadow Priest:
    - Visible text: Vantoom
    - Armory (for face):
    Gear set: Tier 6 (show the head please), "Absolution Regalia".
    Pose: Casting a spell, with the hands channeling the spell in height with my characters chest (aka not the casting of a typical Mind Blast, but rather the animation when the character casts and are channeling a Vampiric Touch).
    General color scheme I'm thinking about following the ongoing Lore and fantasy with Shadow Priests and their ability to go into voidform. A dark signature, black/purple/light pink background. Mostly dark, though.
    Any extras: To emphasize the feeling about the class, I would want to get a lot of shadows surrounding my character and even showing up from my character in places where it doesn't ruin the visibility of the character. Voidform effects and effects of the Old Gods would be cool as a detail aswell.

Many thanks and I can't wait to see the results!

Sincerely,
    Vantoom

Deleted
    Thank you! All fixed now.

Deleted
    What you want for your page: Twitch Offline wallpaper and a Chat Box Overlay.

Dimensions: standard size for the offline wallpaper. Chat box overlay should be 420 width x 200 height px.

Visible text:
    Twitch Offline wallpaper: Characters name (Soul), Server (Hellfire) and Guild name (Conviction) and offline text
    Chat Overlay: Characters name (Soul) and Guild name (Conviction)
    The text on both images can be placed wherever you feel looks best!

Logo/Character:
    Armory link: The armory isnt displaying the correct transmog now however i'll give you a link in case it does when you view it.
    http: //eu .battle .net/wow/en/character/hellfire/Soul/simple
    Gear set: If its still not working when you view it i would like the mage tier 3 set (Frostfire)
    Helm visable: No thank you.
    Pose: Im not 100% sure what pose id like, maybe casting a frost bolt or something along the lines of that, again whatever you feel would look best!
    General colour scheme: I would like an icy feel to it, so a lot of blues and whites. Just a general frost mage feel.

Thank you in advance and i really appreciate the amazing work you are all doing here!

Soul.
    Last edited by mmoc28746c7ed2; 2017-03-04 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Posting again a few months later in the hope someone will claim my request this time

Signature:
    Visible text: "Rexxar"
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Trystane/simple
    Gear set: Current Transmog
    Your pose: Casting a Frostfire Bolt , maybe with sparks coming off it if possible as it launches away?
    General colour scheme: (Bright and frosty/fiery
    Any extras: Use your artistic flair, i don't want to be too restrictive

Please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently starting to stream and want to make my page look a whole lot better than it currently is. So here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page
    Dimensions: 1200x380
    Visible text: Ilanoar, Champion of the Naaru <Reckless>
    Logo/Character: My priest with her current transmogged gear, preferably in a combat stance. Armory:

eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ilanoar/simple

General colour scheme: As I'm a shadow priest lots of purple and shadowy colours all blending into the darkness.
    Specifics/Extras: A few tentacles growing out of her back (IF POSSIBLE) and some shapes of the minions of the old gods in the background with glowing eyes (or just the eyes)

Thank you in advance for taking your time on this. If possible could this also be made into a signature? (Dimensions: 640x160).

Hope this isn't too much and thank you in advance! (Sorry could not post a link so had to use a space in my characters armory link)
    3 Week Bump

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing EverQuest2 and the site that provides simple sigs doesn't allow much in the way of resizing their stuff. Is there any way someone can make a signature for me with the following stuff on it?

http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446696053521
    http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446696057665
    http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446696062983
    http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2168960758827
    http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446696054542
    http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446696071021

Character level is unimportant. Name, server (which happens to be Antonia Bayle for all my characters), and class is what I want. If you look below you can see headshots of the characters (if I did this right at least lol). Extra pics are nice but not necessary but like I said, they're nice. If you do want to get more feel for the game & want to put more pictures in there I can provide screen shots if you select mine to do for the characters. As for the size, it can be kinda big if you want. EQ2 doesn't have a size limitation for their signature pictures. If you go the the forums.daybreakgames.com link, you'll see how LONG my signature is right now with all of the pix. Also if you want to go to https://www.everquest2.com/game-overview for inspiration or images there's that link to the game website.

Color scheme is unimportant but I like blues & greens. And TBH, pictures are optional. Just having the names, classes, and server somewhere on the picture. Pictures are nice but unimportant.

Thanks again for your help. You guys rock & I have nowhere else to go for this kind of thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Something I made for my friend who has an unhealthy love for Vayne from League.

I don't know if it's allowed to be posted here but still. If you ever get asked for League wallpapers, I'm happy to take on these requests <3

Keep up the beautiful work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxar2121 View Post
    Posting again a few months later in the hope someone will claim my request this time

Signature:
    Visible text: "Rexxar"
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Trystane/simple
    Gear set: Current Transmog
    Your pose: Casting a Frostfire Bolt , maybe with sparks coming off it if possible as it launches away?
    General colour scheme: (Bright and frosty/fiery
    Any extras: Use your artistic flair, i don't want to be too restrictive

Please
    Claimed and done:

I tried a few casting poses but didn't like them, so this is what I came up with - you did say 'bright'

Anyway, hope you like it If you would rather re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I'm back again. Due to some changes on my shaman, I would like to request a new signature.

Signature
    Visible text: Tiddlestotem US-Kel'thuzad
    Armory link Here you go
    Gear set: Transmog off the armory
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Cloak visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I think I would prefer no cast animation this time around, so the face is less aggressive looking. I like the sarcastic smirk in the EmoteApplaud animation, though.
    General colour scheme: My preference leans more towards blues and greens, but I will leave this up to the artist and his/her ideas.
    Any extras: Water effects would be appreciated, but like the color scheme I ultimately leave this up to the artist and his/her ideas.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    Heya guys! I would like to request two mobile wallpapers: one of my druid in her elf form and one of her in bear form.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: iPhone 6s; resolution 1334x750 (according to Apple's website)
    Visible text: No text, please.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ledagra/simple
    Gear set: Basically what she's wearing. Tier 19, normal colors. For the guardian form, please use the white "hidden skin" variation.
    Your pose: Be creative! I'm game for just about anything.
    General colour scheme: More of a arcane/Elune vibe on the elf version and more of a savage scheme for the bear.
    Any extras: Again, I'm down for anything. You guys are the awesome artists here, not me!

Thank you!
    1.5 week bump! XD

Anyone interested in playing around with some Moonkin models? Would absolutely love a Twitch chat cover and forum avatar playing around with the dichotomy of Lunar and Solar colors.

Text: Maldehv
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Maldehv/simple
    Gear: If the artist doesn't think the Moonkin model is fun to work with, then please use the CM gear (aka the best set in the game!)
    Helm: Shown
    Cloak: Artist's choice
    Pose: Artist's choice
    Colour Scheme: As a Balance Druid, I love things that illustrate the balance between Arcane and Nature. Prefer Lunar/Solar colors, but I trust your judgement!

In ElvUI, my chat panel is 393x204, not too sure what image size that will translate to

Thanks in advance!