Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Do you wish LFR was removed from game?

My vote is strongly YES!
    How hard is it to pug a norm.

Nope and it being removed would kill any chance of me playing.

People need to not give fucks about the other contents chose to do. Also if someone wants LFR removed they clearly don't understand why its there in the first place.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Ah, it's been a while since a 'I hate LFR' thread bubbled up.

Anyway, no. There's no reason to remove it from the game. Don't be daft.

If normal is so "easy" as people are regularly stating, then perhaps be willing to look at how the two formats differ beyond just difficulty.
    The main issue for me, and I am sure represents at least some reasonable amount of players is the pre-planning that a traditional raid requires.
    I can't commit to a schedule any moderate amount of time in advance, or even at short notice.
    Real life for me has a tendency to interrupt.
    I used to be in a guild where real life was understood to be a pain in the backside often.
    now there seems to be very little willingness to understand that someone can have a less convenient set of circumstances than you, and for good reason can't just put their life completely aside when it suits them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I like it for my Alts tbh when I cba to go through normal mode on them.

Ahh yes the old I don't like it so it shouldn't be in the game thread.

I have great news for you OP. You are absolutely welcome to go pug a norm and not queue for or use LFR for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Ahh yes the old I don't like it so it shouldn't be in the game thread.

I have great news for you OP. You are absolutely welcome to go pug a norm and not queue for or use LFR for anything.
    True, if they can go pug normal so readily they should go do that and leave us alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Honestly?

I'd remove LFR as it is, but would extend functionalities\accessibility for normal raids.

Better raid forming tools, more incentives, special rewards for running it (stuff like satchels with chance of mounts, etc).

Yes. Other people that I don't know enjoying the game how they choose angers me even though their choice has no impact on myself. Everything needs to be about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    My vote is strongly YES!
    Hi there. 8/10 mythic raider here.

I think LFR being in is completely fine and I don't even mind that it drops tier. I don't mind that it drops AP but unfortunately that means when I was grinding my 2 weps to 54 I was laregly required to do it. I should do it for legendaries but I just can't bring myself to invest that much additional time.

I'm perfectly fine with LFR being a thing so long as there is differentiation between reward tier. LFR shouldn't reward up to 925 gear, shouldn't give artifact skins or be part of raid quests. Other than that, i'm fine with people who can't raid seeing the content. I look at LFR as a bit of a tour bus, for people without the time, social group/guild or patience to raid higher.

My vote is strongly YES!
    Too late to take it out, it shouldn't have been put in first though.

It serves its purpose. So no.

Doesn't matter really.

As long as people are using the content then there is really no need to remove it.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. I never run LFR but I understand that it makes raid content a better investment for blizz. Without it all we would get would be pet battles and daily quests.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

7+ Year Old Account
    this is ike the 80th thread about this?
    and a poll thread... without a poll...

no, i think LFR should be made into a "tutorial mode"

have the mechanics take longer to happen, but do much more damage, give the boss much more health, much longer enrage, increase the determination
    when a boss it about to do a mechanic, bring up a big messege o nthe screen like a warning "SCORP IS ABOUT TO CAST SHOCKWAVE, STAND BEHIND A CRYSTAL TO AVOID SPAWNING MORE ADDS" so on so forth.... i think this would make the mode much much better

keep the rewards, have them maybe be garunteed after X amount of clears, or doing the fight and getting every single mechanic perfect (doing X amount to the add, dodge X abilitiy, taking damage from it once max, burst X dps during the boss vulnerability phase) complete a fight without getting effected by this, you get this item, this mechanic that item, or just beat the fight X amount of times and get all the items (no titan/warforging, this way it stops the people in higher raiding from feeling pissed when a lfr raider gets mythic level loot)

this way people can do lfr, understand the mechanics and learn them, this way they know them for normal, and still are raiding, but on a training mode, and be rewarded for doing the mechanics correctly

its the difference of playing a fighting game against an easy AI, and an AI that just stands there and lets you beat on them....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

its not hard to pug normal no, not if you have the gear for it, one way of getting the gear for it is by being able to run the raid finder, a version of raiding you cannot be declined from joining because your gear is too low or your not confident of your ability to do well with the mechanics or you just want to learn the mechanics. perhaps you've switched class and have never raided with a mage before so, there we go, you can practice being a mage in a raid.

the lfr is supposed to be for absolute noobs and unguilded players. do i mind that it exists not really. why, because its not affecting my gameplay. and if i'm bored or gearing up an alt its more chances at loot.

no real down sides, lots of up sides. you might be pro at this game, not everyone else is, you might have time to play it a lot, not everyone else does.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-03-02 at 01:53 AM.

My vote is strongly YES!
    How hard is it for you to ignore something that you do not need to use?

15+ Year Old Account
    My vote is strongly YES!
    I dont understand.

You dont do LFR right?

But you care that others do .... ? Why does this bother you?

It doesnt impede with your game time so why do you care? Im not being sarcastic, I see this type of post all the time and I really would like to know why this bothers so many people.

Problem with LFR is that you are able to see the full story and kill all bosses without the possibility of failure and it loses all its epicness. But then why bother with other difficulties? It is the same content as before. You have already seen it.

Deleted
    No, because I'm not a petty child.

And all the raiders above LFR should be thankful that LFR exists, since it justifies spending resources on raids of such scale.