Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Absolutely NOT. It's the best addition to the game that was ever done.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

I do. As well as all modes but one. I miss the days where there was one version of a raid with one difficulty. Sometimes we had 40 mans, sometimes we had 10 mans, etc etc.

But I'm also glad they do have LFR so more people get to see all the bosses and experience the raid. I'm just a player who enjoyed the challenge of sometimes being a tier behind (TK while others were in BT) and working towards that goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has yet to run anything other than the eight normal dungeons...no. I have neither the time nor the will (or patience for that matter) to run scheduled raids anymore. On the rare occasion that I am in the mood to run a raid, I want to do it then and there. And when they do stupid shit like tie zone completion to a raid, I want as little hassle as possible. If I want a challenge, I actively seek one out. I don't need one while questing.

I'm not particularly fond of LFR, but it serves its purpose. So there's no reason to take it out.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    I do. As well as all modes but one. I miss the days where there was one version of a raid with one difficulty. Sometimes we had 40 mans, sometimes we had 10 mans, etc etc.

But I'm also glad they do have LFR so more people get to see all the bosses and experience the raid. I'm just a player who enjoyed the challenge of sometimes being a tier behind (TK while others were in BT) and working towards that goal.
    1 difficulty were the "simpler" days for sure, 1 size too for the main raids, TBC is the odd one, as Kara was part of the main tier 4. Zul Aman was optional tho.

Wotlk if you raided 25 man, you often raided the 10 man , too, I remember doing Trial of the Crusader 4 times a week before the shared lockouts of 4.0 I believe (cata pre patch).

Now I know they did away with that lockout system in 5.4 basicly forming the system we have today.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-02 at 04:39 AM.

In its current form? Remove it please. All bosses are the same, there is no fun in there at all.

Deleted
    I do not. I don't do LFR often, but why would I care how others spend their time and energy?

bad players dont deserve good things

jk who fucking cares i dont go into lfr doesnt bother me
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    Do you wish LFR was removed from game?
    My vote is strongly YES!
    How hard is it to pug a norm.
    I would prefer it yes. But the real problem is that it rewards stuff. If the purpose of LFR is just for casual players to see the content.. why on earth can gear titanforge and why does it drop AP?

No. Lack of LFR - is what kills all other MMOs, where you can't start doing organized content without having friends, who can guide you and introduce you to this game. LFR/LFD are good both for new and old players. New players usually aren't ready to do organized content right from start - they need some "test" period, when they need to get used to game mechanics. LFR/LFD also good for old players, simply because when all your friends quit or you just don't have enough time/schedule for organized raiding and don't have desire to deal with elitism in PUGs - then LFR is just perfect for you.

Remember! You're super-druper-raider now, while you're school boy, who can come home at 2pm and play whole work shift till 10pm, but at some point you WILL become casual too. And you will remember about LFR then.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    My problem with LFR is that it's some players only experience raiding.

The reason I HAD to start playing WoW years ago is because I was watching my cousins girlfriend do Naxx and thought it was the coolest shit. The coordination, the size of the group... it was unlike anything I'd ever played. You don't get a true raiding experience from LFR, and while the vocal minority of the players know that, the new players do not. Communities hold WoW together, and there isn't a community aspect in LFR.

There isn't an easy fix to this because there are people out there that defend LFR with a passion claiming that it's the only way they can see content (which I don't quite understand with normal). I think an easy way to do it would be make LFR only doable on last tiers content. If you want to play current jump into a group and meet some people, if you want to see the content from last tier then you can do that too.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Absolutely not.

We have many people in our guild who cannot make any of our 3 raid nights, and some of them can't make it because they are serving our country abroad.
    LFR lets them experience the same content as the rest of the guild.

(And don't even mention pugging raids...NH is 880 minimum and for DPS even if you are at 880 you won't be selected over the 890/900+ that apply, or will be kicked as soon as one does apply).

My vote is strongly YES!
    Can we remove you instead?

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Can we remove you instead?
    Top comment, again i would have to deduce that you are one of the neckbeards who live to LFR and call it "raiding"

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My vote is strongly YES!
    Actually I'd rather have normal removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, dont remove it, but i would love if they tuned it to be more like MoP LFR.

No. Aside from a little gear when I get the bug to level an alt, I don't do it. However, it doesn't affect me. At all. People who like LFR do LFR. People who don't like LFR don't do LFR. That's the way it should be and it should be left at that. Let people play the way they want to play and leave them be. It is like the stupid fight over flight. Don't like it? Don't fly. It really is that simple. You play your game and I'll play mine.

LFR is completely irrelevant to anything I'm doing in the game right now so why in the world should I want to have it removed? I've been PUG'ing Normal Nighthold 10/10 since week 1 and am 5/10 Heroic through PUGs, yet Gul'dan hasn't even seen the light of day in LFR yet. Also worth mentioning my one trip to Nighthold LFR so far has been to get a quick Botanist kill to complete my Order Hall quest. So, again, LFR has basically nothing to do with me or my character (although it will be useful for whenever I get around to playing alts) so what reason could I possibly have for wanting it removed?
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Deleted
    While i do agree that LFR and LFD are a cancer feature that possibly ruined the games multiplayer aspect of the game. At this point in time i do not think removing it will be benificial. It is way too late for that. Now LFR and LFD are more or less features for the lazy or inadequate, or simply people who still want to play the content, but only log in, for example, once a week. And LFD's fix is mythic dungeons, where LFR's fix is anything beyond LFR.. You do not need to do any of the queue content if you don't want to.

I used to hate it, but they did a good job of segregating it from actual raids, so no. Tons of people probably wouldn't play if not for it.

OP is just another hipster who doesnt know know what it was like trying to form groups on a dead server who i bet started playing WAY after LFR was introduced.

And besides you ever used that new lfg tool? If you aint way higher than what the instance drops dont bother trying to que cause you will have the words YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN DECLINED burnt into your retina!

Also why are people jealous of LFR loot?