Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Oprah for president? Winfrey rethinks a run after Trump win.

Oprah Winfrey says President Donald Trump's victory has her rethinking whether she could be elected to the White House.

Winfrey, a Hillary Clinton supporter, spoke with financier David Rubenstein in December for an interview for his Bloomberg Television show, which premiered this week.

Winfrey says before Trump's election she thought that she didn't have the necessary government experience to run the country but now she thinks differently. The billionaire businessman had never before held public office before his election victory in November.

I think... she might actually have a decent chance to win. Way more than Clinton anyway. What do you guys think?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...p-win-45829088

Deleted
    After the joke that's Trump, anything can happen.

Why not? When the bar is set so low, that lying and ill tempered twitter troll = presidential material, then just about anyone in the world can either match, or greatly surpass the near nonexisting qualifications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

jesus fucking christ

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, she actually has a head on her shoulders, and, unlike Trump, I think she could learn the ropes quickly. I mean, even Michelle Obama, with all her talk about how she isn't interested in politics, became a prominent political figure in the end.

I say, give her a chance, she might surprise you! Although, there are certainly much better candidates out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Why not Terry Crews?

Trump's candidacy has shown that you don't need experience to win the election, but his presidency has definitely shown you need experience to be the president.

The doors are open for reality tv and overpaid 'stars', might as well at this point lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    a person who is too optimistic like Oprah is not fit to be president. My money on that she will resign after seeing the horrors of politics.
    She worked her way up from the very bottom, she was raped in her childhood, she has met a lot of people with serious issues in life... I think she is hardened enough to withstand the depressing elements of politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    So far every possible democrat candidate is a joke... Trump will easily win in 2020.

By the way what the hell are you guys doing?! It's 4 years -3 months until the next elections and the campaign already started? Wasn't this 2 year long madness enough now you need 4 year?

I don't really watch Oprah, but my impression is that she was always a lot more popular than Trump before his campaign, so she'd have a good starting point, and she seems intelligent enough that she'd actually appoint people based on merit, not political views, and would listen to advisors, rather than assuming "I am right, time to find people who agree to fill my cabinet".

Deleted
    Why can't the us actually take its presidents seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    So far every possible democrat candidate is a joke... Trump will easily win in 2020.

By the way what the hell are you guys doing?! It's 4 years -3 months until the next elections and the campaign already started? Wasn't this 2 year long madness enough now you need 4 year?
    Hey, Trump's the one who registered to campaign for the 2020 election within days of becoming President and seems to want to treat his presidency as another campaign.

You can't make fun of democrats/liberals/non-Trump supporters for acting like the election is still going when Trump himself is acting like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    It's hilarious that you say this when Trump started his 2020 campaign less than a month after taking office.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Hey, Trump's the one who registered to campaign for the 2020 election within days of becoming President and seems to want to treat his presidency as another campaign.

You can't make fun of democrats/liberals/non-Trump supporters for acting like the election is still going when Trump himself is acting like it is.
    Yeah, it's the republicans rioting on the streets with "not my president" and "Hillary won" slogans and pretending the election isn't over :P

I will believe anything at this point in time

Doc Brown called our elections since Regan 'No wonder your president has to be an actor. He's gotta look good on television.'

TBH i honestly think she couldve won the 2016 race had she have been running!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jerry Springer for president!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

What are her credentials? a talkshow and an opinion? give me a break.

If Trump can win anyone can win...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    Why not Terry Crews?
    How about Terry Tate instead?

He'd do great in the Oval Office!