Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is actually a little bit hilarious. Would not be surprising if we will learn that Trump had backroom dealings with Russia to further his personal gain before the end of the year.

This whole issue is summarized well in one post:
    The Post does not provide the full transcript of the question, from Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), and Sessions’s answer. Instead it summarizes the exchange in a way that makes it seem that Sessions was asked if there was any contact at all between the campaign and representatives of the Russian government.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    This is actually a little bit hilarious. Would not be surprising if we will learn that Trump had backroom dealings with Russia to further his personal gain before the end of the year.
    Except FBI already proved that there were no Trump Russia ties

15+ Year Old Account
    Curious what will come of this, probably nothing because reasons.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    I trust Comey about as far as I can throw him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    About the level of reasoning I expected from your lot

How very typical. FBI is not one man you know, Comey couldn't lie about it even if he could, lest some ambitious liberal fbi agent would decide to start his political career by leaking info of the cover up.

But it is clear to me you won't accept this reasoning. You have been badly maimed by MSM,but there is still hope.

10+ Year Old Account

How very typical. FBI is not one man you know, Comey couldn't lie about it even if he could, lest some ambitious liberal fbi agent would decide to start his political career by leaking info of the cover up.

But it is clear to me you won't accept this reasoning. You have been badly maimed by MSM,but there is still hope.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't watch cable news, so....No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    He is wrong the intelligence community is still investigating Trump and his cabinet ties with Russia, there is no report from the FBI saying that everything is kosher. The reason this Sessions news is a big deal is a lot of people wanted an independent investigator because they thought Jeff Sessions was tainted and this pretty much proves it.

I wouldn't pay that poster much mind he will most likely troll you from here on out.

Deleted
    Don't leave out the source, so we can look it up. It's WaPO, no, it's the BBC, no it's Breitbart. So, Breibart are the only ones, who saw the media (which they are part of ) misquote Sessions.

Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

How was he misquoted ? He plainly denied that any talks took place and nobody of high caliber, of high name recognition, jumps to his defence. Okay, Bannon's internet presence did.

- - - Updated - - -

Some great copy/pasta from Breitbart. Try a bit harder next time, eh? You can do it, I believe in you!

10+ Year Old Account
    head meet platter!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    so him lying under oath isnt that kind of treason?

If he really did speak or meet with an envoy, then he committed perjury. The same can be said if he did not divulge it when applying for his security clearance for his role as Attorney General. There would be no way he should be able to keep his job.

Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    so him lying under oath isnt that kind of treason?
    Treason? No. Crime? Yes. Perjury is a crime. And he seemingly perjured himself. Lies of omission are still lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    head meet platter!!
    Don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but...

Oh don't worry. Session's pike and MAGA hat (to be stuffed in his mouth) is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    He is saying he didn't have communication as a surrogate. Not that he didn't meet Russians as a Senator, which was public.
    You keep saying that, but it's not making it any more true. We have his EXACT WORDS.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Treason? No. Crime? Yes. Perjury is a crime. And he seemingly perjured himself. Lies of omission are still lies.
    thanks for the clarification!

- - - Updated - - -

Did they prove that? Could you provide that "proof?"

Deleted
    Who gives a shit? Literally nothing will happen. You libshits are pathetic.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-02 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Just like Michael Flynn, eh?

Also I'm not liberal. And if you'd rather the AG get off the hook rather than be held to account, you're not really a principled American either. You're a filthy opportunist who rather win dirty than play cleanly.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT Confirmation Bias and Witch hunts
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    And the willful ignorance continues on...

I love those who blame others when something does not fit the narrative in their own head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    ITT Confirmation Bias and Witch hunts
    That makes no sense at all.