Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "Lets do a giveaway 10 years"

there are 4. 3 of them us restricted, where one of them has eu restriction too.

seriously.- if there is going to be restrictions.- better not do them at all. it's so retarded...

and no i'm not saying i can't take part. I just find it retarded that MMO-C is trying to give back to community but decides with "VIP ONLY APPROACH CUZ FUCK THE REST"

thats imo disgusting.

Deleted
    US residents only? what is this horseshit? not that i want anything from it, but this is just a big FU towards the EU

It's been a long, long time boys.

Happy birthday, MMO-Champion. To think I've been here for 7 years, wow.

I'm in the EU, so yeah, of course I can't participate in the US-only givaaways, but why does it matter? Today is a wonderful day - be happy

Hooray, 10 years. Let's celebrate!

Oops, only Americans allowed! The rest can have the scraps once we're done!

Giving back to the community.... giving back to the US community you mean? Seriously disrespectful from such good site and a major milestone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Giving back to the community.... giving back to the US community you mean? Seriously disrespectful from such good site and a major milestone.
    Pretty much my reaction as well.

"We're having all of these giveaways to celebrate our members who helped to make us such a success"

- Open to US only
    - Open to US only
    - Open to US or EU only.

... so the rest of us are what? Chopped liver?

i am glad that MMO-champoin have been here to inform us of all happenings for so long time.
    I do feel a bit sad that i cant put a lottery on Pepe when i play on EU servers. Hes a favorite ingame that i like a lot, always following me on my raids.
    And as a player of wow i got most of the give away eu could win. For me and i guess more eu-players the extra fun are plushies and other things we are left out from.
    But once again .. congrats for lvl 10 year.

*cries in EU*

While I am sad that I am not eligible for most giveaways I wouldn't call it disrespectful of the site. They have to consider their partners and things like shipping costs and taxes.
    It just can't be helped.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2017-03-02 at 10:54 AM.

Happy Birthday to MMOC!

Why is everything US only ...... >.<

Deleted
    I see free stuff, i comment.
    Oh and grats

Happy birthday MMO-champ!

Lots of cries from people regarding the US only stuff, its hard to ship to other parts of the world with bigger prices. The keyboard would most likely cost them about 40-50 dollar to ship to you with some form of security attached to it, followed to you as an EU resident having to pay about 20% of the value of the product in VAT costs when it arrives at your home. There are a lot of hidden costs attached to these items, both for the shipper (MMO-champ) and the receiver (whoever won the price).

The only way to go arround this if a partner of MMO-Champ has an EU distribution point and they make a deal with them. This could result in a comp being EU only for the same reasons though, or Asia only. It is however hard for them to find sponsors in these regions. Most companies that ship game related goodies are located in the US. I think from the bigger brands only Razer is located in europe (Ireland I believe), but with their partner being Corsair, don't expect that partnership to come allong anytime soon. :P

Happy Birthday, MMO-Champion.

As too often, US only. Sad thing, especially when we know that the creator of MMO-Champion is French...

Anyway, good luck people ^^

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Unfortunately the laws in various EU countries make it challenging to give away physical products there. You can still win the mounts and pets though!

Could you give us a specific example of such a law in any country here that prevents us from receiving a physical item as a gift?
    Worst thing that can happen is we have to pay import fees and taxes.

This very site is originally european, founded by a french guy, is it not? But every contest, expect digital codes, is US only. That's sad.

Deleted
    Congratulations, happy birthday, good luck and thank you, dear MMO-Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Lots of cries from people regarding the US only stuff, its hard to ship to other parts of the world with bigger prices. The keyboard would most likely cost them about 40-50 dollar to ship to you with some form of security attached to it,

what? I would have to pay $8 for shipping on amazon.com for a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Unfortunately the laws in various EU countries make it challenging to give away physical products there.
    How so? Hexus manages to have all their contest available for both EU and US.. So what makes it so hard for you US based companys?
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon