Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    How about the part where you're talking about the Switch version in reply to someone very clearly talking about that other version that exists.

/facepalm

Read entire discusions before you try to make drive by posts "correcting" anyone. A trip to the official nintendo site would tell you the exact same information.
    Ah, I guess It's impossible for you to clarify something without being a prick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

10/10 IGN

Nintendo Everything – “Thumbs Up”
    IGN – 10/10
    Gamespot – 10/10
    Polygon – 10/10
    Nintendo Life – 10/10
    USGamer – 5/5
    Videogamer.com – 9/10
    Eurogamer – “Essential”
    Gameinformer – 10/10
    Venturebeat – 100/100
    Nintendo Insider – 10/10
    Gameblog.fr – 9/10
    GameXplain – “Liked-a-lot”

Seems to be well received....

Truth time, I've hated every zelda game I played (but I did like TP story) but this might be the first zelda I like since the gameplay is completely different.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    Seems to be well received....
    Highest reviewed game since GTAV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Famitsu also gave it a perfect 40/40. Only the 24th they've ever given. For those unaware this is usually a big deal in Japan. Until Ocarina of Time a perfect score had never happened with them and they were notorious for it.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Famitsu also gave it a perfect 40/40. Only the 24th they've ever given. For those unaware this is usually a big deal in Japan. Until Ocarina of Time a perfect score had never happened with them and they were notorious for it.
    Famitsu reviews are the exact opposite of a big deal. Most of them are 1 line reviews that equate to "I like this game". The western scores hold more weight for a reason. Even Yakuza 5 got a 40/40 in famitsu and I love that game but it's not even close to a 10/10 it's a solid 8/10 charming but janky Japanese game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calm down reviewers, I have exams this weekend. It should be illegal to have such a tremendous amount of hype.

I need it. Now.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

These reviews are jokes, we're at the point that if i crap in a box an write "Zelda" on it, it will get 95+ points..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    These reviews are jokes, we're at the point that if i crap in a box an write "Zelda" on it, it will get 95+ points..
    Not even remotely true.

http://www.metacritic.com/search/game/Zelda/results
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Meh, I don't mind Amiibo. They are pretty nifty pieces by themselves and help decorate my desk.
    I also like that they will likely be supported by nintendo from now on meaning they serve a very large number of purposes/uses.

I can't deal with this. Less than 24 hours to go the anticipation is killing me !
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    This is literally the worst comparison I have ever seen in my life.

You can't compare off screen footage to direct feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE This is the only direct feed footage we got in 2014 and it was clearly bullshotted as the game looks no where near that nor did anyone expect the Wii U to be capable of that(nor the switch now that we know finalized specs).

This is literally the worst comparison I have ever seen in my life.

You can't compare off screen footage to direct feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE This is the only direct feed footage we got in 2014 and it was clearly bullshotted as the game looks no where near that nor did anyone expect the Wii U to be capable of that(nor the switch now that we know finalized specs).
    The video is talking about the development of the game and comparing it to what is in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    The video is talking about the development of the game and comparing it to what is in the final.
    I could care less what it's doing. It's comparing off camera footage to direct feed footage. Literally irrelevant.

Unless it wants to tell us the map was removed from the gamepad.. if so welcome to e3 2016.

I could care less what it's doing. It's comparing off camera footage to direct feed footage. Literally irrelevant.

Unless it wants to tell us the map was removed from the gamepad.. if so welcome to e3 2016.
    There are also a lot of other changes. No magic meter and no infinite speed up on horse. Text changes between builds, most noticeably the opening story sections between the E3 2016 and final build. Additions to cinematics.

It also talks about the fact they started this game out as Hyrule Wars, or fighting against aliens, or Link with a bike and leather jacket. Mind you can find this out from recent articles.

How much better is it going to look on the switch? I have felt burned by Nintendo with the past couple of consoles where the only game I have interest in playing is the Zelda game.

I am considering just getting this on the WiiU I bought my kids a few years ago. Will I feel like I have made a huge mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawken View Post
    Will I feel like I have made a huge mistake?
    No - I have anecdotally heard many WiiU owners tell me they weren't getting a Switch (yet) and will play on WiiU. The only thing you'll lose out on is portability (though that appears to be a cool aspect of playing this game).