Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    Do you wish LFR was removed from game?
    My vote is strongly YES!
    How hard is it to pug a norm.
    Its not hard to pug it,

But why should other people pug it if they prefer LFR?

I have a friend whos been in a guild for nearly 10 years, since wrath they've always been in the top 10 on the server. She's raided with them until legion and now playing casually, she still goes to a few raids to step in if shes online and if a healer is needed. But besides that she does 0 raids.

If you ask her to join her pug EN normal, she will point blank refuse because its a completely new environment and shes worried she'll cock up, regardless I've got two 890 healers either of which can solo heal it. LFR is her comfort zone, the way she prefers to play. No one, including you has the right to tell her any different just because you're incapable of seeing beyond your own nose and closed minded thought patterns.

I'm actually genuinely interested as to why its a strong yes from you, and you're only 'explanation' is a sarcastic "Why do this when you can do that"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Exhibits A-F of why people will continue to prefer LFR to being ordered around by people like this.
    A piece of just died inside reading those replies,

Although the 5 toons at 900+ with 'maybe' 2 hours a day and 3 raid nights made me laugh.
    @Carnagore care to give us those amoury links? I'll apologise and throw my hat off to you if you have those toons at that level. But I'm skeptical to say the last based on the rest of the verbal diarrhea coming out of your mouth.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, why would they remove LFR? If they removed LFR tomorrow do you think the number of people running Normal raids would suddenly skyrocket? It wouldn't. As per Blizzard the people who raid LFR as their endgame NEVER raided before LFR was introduced. They're not going to suddenly start now. Also as stated by Blizzard the high participation rates in LFR is what justifies the large raid tiers we've been getting. If you don't like it, don't run it. It doesn't have any impact on you.

If anything they could probably get rid of Normal difficulty. Heroic is puggable, easily so. Normal is more of a loot pinata than LFR ever was. Bare minimum effort, higher level gear.

No, because sometimes I want to practice a new class/spec rotation in a raid environment without bothering anyone.

LFR has found it's niche and serves it's purpose very well. The idea that people would just use normal if LFR is removed is moronic. Most would just stop doing any of the raids altogether, just like they did before LFR existed. The only way Blizzard removes it is if they add queable Normal, which if they are going to do that they might as well just get rid of normal and boost LFR's difficulty and base ilevel that drops.

The question I always have is that if the players that use LFR are so bad, why in God's name would you want them in your PUG in normal? Then we get to sit around and listen to all the crying about how there is only nubs and crap players looking to get in normal groups, and normal should just be removed. People can do heroic if they want to raid.

LFR isn't going anywhere. It gets more use than any other raid format. It provides content for people to do, without forcing people to do it. It offers rewards without offering everything the other difficulties do. It's great for alts and gear catch up, as well as AP if you need that. It doesn't take a ton of time, and you can do it as you get time, whatever the time of day that is.

It's funny because I never hear complaints about LFR except on sites like this, where people who have no need to run it, want to sit around and dictate what content everyone else should be doing. Do what you like to do, and let others do what they like to do.

The game would be a shell of itself, if it were to be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I personally am a massive fan of LFR, but I can see other points of view as to why it can be problematic

Being UK based and work East Coast US hours for clients, it means raiding during the week is basically null and void. In addition to that, I don't really want to raid on weekends, as it means that I lose alot of my evenings that are free from work.

I am big into the lore, and enjoy going through the raids with minimal fuss (most of the time), and it means I can continue my characters story through the expansion.

The one thing I would change that I think might help slightly is the ilvl of the loot that drops. For example, on my paladin I received a titanforged chest tier piece from Krosus, and it was 880. From what I understand, that is the standard ilvl drop for Normal Gul'Dan? For me, looking at it from the perspective who used to raid in years gone by, makes the need for the casual player that I am now greatly reduced to pursue a harder difficulty. Why do it if I can strike it lucky in LFR?

I play a healer and a tank on separate characters, so if there is a chunk of time I have free, I will try and join a normal PUG. However, most of the time I cannot get in due to the lofty entry demands they sometimes have. I do try and make my own, but when I can essentially insta-queue into LFR and get a fair crack at the same level gear and be free to do other things in game, LFR will always win for me in that sense.

LFR is the MAIN reason why we have been getting Big Raid tiers lately. Blizzard said several times they will never have another Naxx v1.0

The introduction of the LFR has been one of the worst decisions, Blizzard ever made. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Honestly with how easy Normal morde is yes, together with Crossrealm cancer that destroyed this game the past 6 years.
    LFR is fine and should stay but this I agree with. Cross realm cancer (CRC?) is the worst thing in the game right now to me

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lfr is a great way to farm AP on my main and alts while getting household chores completed and working on homework.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you wish LFR was removed from game?
    My vote is strongly YES!
    How hard is it to pug a norm.
    I wish that people would stop making idiotic suggestions to remove LFR from the game.

How hard is it to just ignore LFR and focus on the modes you're interested in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretchie View Post
    Cross realm cancer (CRC?) is the worst thing in the game right now to me
    No it is not, try to do most of the wardens WQ with a just dinged 110 with ilevel 800 in a low pop server without Cross realm and tell me.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It bothers me because it breeds retards
    Retards would exist with or without LFR. You've already provided proof!

also people saying "it doesnt affect you" dont be stupid, of course it affects me and others, coz these retards are joining out pug M+ groups our pug raids ect coming in and wasting out time,
    Care to provide some kind of evidence to demonstrate why you believe this would be any different were LFR not in existence? I could argue that without LFR to keep these people busy they would be spending even more time infesting your content.

when something can titanforge to 900 from LFR THAT IS A HUGE PROBLEM, people reciving the highest quality loot from practically AFKing...
    I have yet to see a 900 titanforged item from LFR. The probability of such a drop is very, very low. Also in most LFR runs there are at most 1 or 2 afkers and they tend to get noticed and kicked. So while it's possible for this happen it is very unlikely.
    Last edited by Raelbo; 2017-03-02 at 01:28 PM.

No, while i don't like it others do and they pay for this game aswel

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want it removed. It doesn't affect me in anyway. If I don't want to play it, I won't queue for it. When I feel like I want to kill a boss for loot/quest I will queue up. I don't see the issue.

Deleted
    Most useless thread makes it to 7 pages... wow.

No one gives a f... if you want LFR in or out. Blizzard wants/needs it to show their raids to everybody and it will ALWAYS be in the game. end of story. /thread

No I just want it to be made harder.

Deleted
    Me a few years ago when I had a solid heroic raiding guild and hated the fact casuals could access the same content as me but not need any skill to even kill a boss? Yes.

Me now where I have more real life commitments, don't know anyone and having come back to the game late is having to play catch up, therefore can't meet the ridiculously high Ilvl/existing achievement requirements people are slapping on the group finder tool for normal and so I need as many ways to get gear as possible? Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope and it being removed would kill any chance of me playing.

People need to not give fucks about the other contents chose to do. Also if someone wants LFR removed they clearly don't understand why its there in the first place.
    IF you would stop post on MMO all the time (22k posts jesus fucking christ) and acually do m+ or pug normal/hc you wouldnt need LFR.

LFR is a tool to counter "omg i didnt get to see the end game so this is bad agme". With LFR EVERYONE can kill the final boss of the expantion woho how great.

Expect the last boss should not be killed by 100% of the player base, the more time you sink in should reward you, not by simply logging in quing into a "if i wipe i get stronger" easy af difficulty.

LFR killed the rewarding feeling in wow, raiding higher tiers is not rewarding since any1 can defeat the end game boss now.

No, there's rarely a good reason to remove content.

It's just another option. More so now than ever, you don't have to step foot in LFR if you don't want to since there are so many different ways to get gear. I haven't queued up for LFR on my main at all this expansion, but I still like the option for my alts.

With that being said, I do wish they made it a little more difficult. I think Siege of Orgrimmar LFR was the perfect difficulty.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.