Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Ah now we get to the meat and potatoes of the issue. The real truth is comming out.

As I stated, in my earlier post if ALL information had been given in the first post this would have been a non issue. Instead, the OP spun the headline and the quote to fit their needs much like the "fake news" MSM outlets do and people lapped it up like a kitten to milk.
    People, you can't believe every from the MSM. They are only out for themselves.
    Or you can reply to Machismos post... you don't have time to reply to a quote but have time to go back and find another post from another user that fits your narrative... lol but just in case here's your context

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
    SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.
    - - - Updated - - -

And the reason for the inquiry?

One can't hang a person on one question and one answer. One has to know what led up to that question.
    Moving goal posts

And the reason for the inquiry?
    Are you trying to move goalposts?

Trump's team was accused of meeting with Russians, Sessions would have been tasked with investigating it. This was a confirmation hearing, where all sorts of questions are asked. This one was certainly relevant.

By the way, the question was provided in the original article, so if you would have read it, then you wouldn't have had to ask for it to be handed to you a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Thank you! @Skroe. I was wondering no mention of Kasich. Rubio is okay, I guess. He (Rubio) claims to be the new generation of GOP, but some of his rhetoric falls back on really old school GOP. His foreign and domestic policy. Jeb is well, Jeb. I'll leave that one alone.

I could have really voted for Kasich. Maybe during the election he might have said something or something might have emerged that really turned me off, but I liked Kasich.

Instead the GOP went with the our Cheeto in Chief, Trump.
    Yeah. I was typing faster than I was thinking and he just skipped my mind, even though he was my first choice. Probably just his profile atm. He would have been a fine President and a Kasich-Hillary election would have been a very adult and good-of-the-country election I think.

Instead we had to deal with a Twitter Troll that escape the internet and his arsonist cretins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    You are generous in assigning them a whole set of wagons. A single clown car would be more appropriate.
    Now now, only 4 wheels can fall off a car. A Wagon train to the 9th circle of hell though? There are many, many wheels.

The Trumpkins misery has just begun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Absolutely. And we in the reality based community have a moral, ethical, and dare I say, divine obligation to waterboard them with this irony.
    May need a step up from water boarding -- It's getting incredibly disgusting and borderline dangerous when those facts are presented and they scream "Fake News" or deflect it into something about Hillary...or Obama...or anything else. As you've said before we're all in this together and if we can't hold people accountable even if they're playing for our respective political party we're in a world of shit over the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you trying to move goalposts?

Trump's team was accused of meeting with Russians, Sessions would have been tasked with investigating it. This was a confirmation hearing, where all sorts of questions are asked. This one was certainly relevant.

By the way, the question was provided in the original article, so if you would have read it, then you wouldn't have had to ask for it to be handed to you a second time.
    No, indicating how we need to know where the entire series of questions that lead to that question came from.

People should have no issues presenting them here.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    May need a step up from water boarding -- It's getting incredibly disgusting and borderline dangerous when those facts are presented and they scream "Fake News" or deflect it into something about Hillary...or Obama...or anything else. As you've said before we're all in this together and if we can't hold people accountable even if they're playing for our respective political party we're in a world of shit over the next few years.
    Clearly we're missing an opportunity here if we don't step it up to a divine obligation of golden showers.

No, indicating how we need to know where the entire series of questions that lead to that question came from.
    And it is in there. Go read the initial article posted by the OP, and watch the videos in it. You. Are. Welcome.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-03-02 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Are you going to sign up to the Military and fight the Russians?
    Why would we fight with the guy who's made our president his personal fuckboy?

Vlad is love. Vlad is life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe time to call the Trump administration putinistas by now.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    20 pages for absolutely nothing. You pathetic commies deserve to be shot.

What was the EXACT question? Give us that and then give us the entire answer not just a snippet of it.

Don't just take an answer out of context. That is exactly what "fake news" outlets do to push their agendas.
    Give the public ALL the facts and let them decide for themselves. Don't spin the news to fit into a certain narrative.
    You have been given all the facts.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    I guess you don't like it when the facts don't fit your narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I believe a key part in destroying Donald Trump will be getting his borderline supporters - of which there are many out there in America who voted for him in good conscience (if on poor logical / informational / moral grounds) - to retcon out of existence their support for him.

I've likened it to the invasion of Iraq before. That war had 73% approval rating at launch. 88% on April 9th, 2003 when Baghadad was taken. Americans love a winner. But the second the war went to shit and wasn't "a slam dunk"? What happened? "Bush lied to us about WMDs!"... "the Neocons lied". Yes... all true. But the most important part is in order to live with themselves, tens of millions of Americans decided to scapegoat their support - support strong enough to get Bush decisvieyl re-elected on a pro-War platform - onto the Bush Administration. The diehards stuck through it, but the fence sitters started to pretend that the Iraq War was something that happened to them, not something they helped make possible, and then helped reaffirm in 2004.

That's the model here. Nationally (not here), a wedge must be driven between the honest people who supported Trump because he was the classical "lesser of good evils" who "promised to Make America Great Again", and the Red Hat Wearing Alt-Right Bastards who are his diehard core.

The more insane and less principled the diehards get, the more resignations there are, they more that wedge will be driven down. Flynn and Sessions won't bring down Cheeto Jesus. But the sixth or seventh of them might. Already Trump has an aura of illegitimacy around him. That will continue and worsen.

It'll take a strategy to beat a strategy.

God damn i love this trump guy, he angers certain people i loathe whats not to love

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    God damn i love this trump guy, he angers certain people i loathe whats not to love
    Awesome. You're gonna love the treason charges he's going to get too.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    You must also have an aversion to facts, that's a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't even link an image properly.
    Sad.

P.S. I'm pretty sure threatening an Administration is illegal AF.

Haha i love him even more after thos replies

You're gonna eat your shit sandwhich, Trumpkin. And you're gonna like it.

If this becomes a witch hunt. Will you all shut up?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor