Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Sorry, you can't tell me on what to form my opinion on just as can't tell you.
    Then it is up to you to find the information by which you will form your own opinion. Stop trying to get everyone else to do your thinking for you.

Sea lioning is sea lioning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Are you American? If you are, how are not bothered by this?
    Just a guess, but...because it wasn't "his team" that did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Unless you are deaf, the video would suffice. Asking for a transcript, when the video is present, is quite literally asking someone to translate something, in hopes your hearing was somehow wrong.

Absolutely not... you are obviously a swan, not a duck! I'm with you, I don't believe I ever said explicitly that I do not support Trump. So, despite my months of posting about how horrible he is, I'm neutral as well. Until I tell you I don't support him, pretend my months of posting to the contrary, doesn't exist...
    It's weird when those that espouse the call for personal responsibility and being brave in the face of hard truths, do neither when it comes to their support of the orange sack of dead hookers caked with cocaine they call a POTUS.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the stance I am taking. I want ALL the facts in black in white before forming an opinion. I don't want spin doctors spinning it.
    Everyone should do this. Every smart person should do this.
    Well, no... a smart person who is using the defense of "could someone write it down? Because I prefer someone writing it down, then hearing it from the horses mouth", wouldn't be acting smart at all. When you use seeing something in black and white, when referring literally to the color of print on paper, instead of the actual video of the event in question... then being smart is something you are permitted to evaluate... no soup for you...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Sorry, you can't tell me on what to form my opinion on just as can't tell you.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?420932...mation-hearing

https://www.c-span.org/video/?420932...mation-hearing

Here you go. Let me know when you've finished it. You. Are. Welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have I stated I support anyone?
    Actions speak louder than words.
    I can say I love cauliflower, but if I'd prefer being hit by a train than to eat cauliflower, I'm pretty sure we all know what my position actually is.

Into the "I'm not a Trump Supporter" basket you go.

Don't you find it at least a little suspicious that yet another of Trump's appointees just 'happened' to be the one in recent contact with Russia?

Don't you find it suspicious that he lied and attempted to cover that contact, just like the last one?

I think the most interesting part of this situation is the people defending Sessions flat out lying under oath. Yahoo comments section is filled with "fake news" and "haha liberals are mad". People seem to not give a single shit that he lied under oath and only care about their political football team winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then go get all the facts in black and white, and show them.
    I can presume then you will only present the only verbatim Q&A in black and white that is the most incriminating. Either you won't do it because it is too much trouble or it brings too much neutrality to the presentation.
    Whatever the case, I bit you adieu. Have a wonderful day.

That is the stance I am taking. I want ALL the facts in black in white before forming an opinion. I don't want spin doctors spinning it.
    Everyone should do this. Every smart person should do this.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?420932...part-4&start=0

There you go, straight from C-span. Session's response is at 3:35 so you don't have to jump too far back to get the context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I think the most interesting part of this situation is the people defending Sessions flat out lying under oath. Yahoo comments section is filled with "fake news" and "haha liberals are mad". People seem to not give a single shit that he lied under oath and only care about their political football team winning.
    A lot of the FAEK NEWZ people are wannabe edgelords that just want to fit in.

It's the new 'cool' thing to do that's 'in'.

I can presume then you will only present the only verbatim Q&A in black and white that is the most incriminating. Either you won't do it because it is too much trouble or it brings too much neutrality to the presentation.
    Whatever the case, I bit you adieu. Have a wonderful day.
    I have provided the entire hearing for Sessions. Let me know when you are finished with it. You. Are. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Actions speak louder than words.
    I can say I love cauliflower, but if I'd prefer being hit by a train than to eat cauliflower, I'm pretty sure we all know what my position actually is.

Into the "I'm not a Trump Supporter" basket you go.

You must of the ilk...
    " If am am not with you I am against you." Am I right?

Again, have I stated in this thread where I support him?

You provided them to me in a written form?
    Now, who is deflecting...
    You. It's you. You are the deflecting one.

I have provided the entire hearing for Sessions. Let me know when you are finished with it. You. Are. Welcome.
    Transcripts please....
    Bye bye...

10+ Year Old Account
    Schumer just called for Session's resignation...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/politi...fSrc=permalink

Oops, am I allowed to link 'fake' news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Transcripts please....
    Bye bye...
    https://www.scribd.com/document/3315...ion-Transcript

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Demanding that he recuse himself from Russian investigations is perfectly reasonable. As for the perjury issue, he does need to clarify his initial statement. On top of that, we need to find out if he disclosed those contacts when applying for his security clearance.
    What needs to be clarified? It's quite clear what Al franken asked, and Sessions response. Nothing about the campaign was discussed

Both encounters with Russian Ambassador are a matter of public record, which is why they are even being discussed. Had the democratic inquiry done it's homework in the first place, we wouldn't be talking about this.

The only questionable encounter is the meeting he had in private, which is abnormal in nature, even for a senior member of the armed services committee. It's important to note that he's had contact with 25 other ambassadors over the past year, all of which are public record, and which none are areas of concern except for this one.

Not sure whether or not you have to disclose contacts that are a matter of public record.

Yes he should recuse himself. Investigations so far has turned up absolutely dick. The media needs to back to more important things like Kerry Ann "putting her feet on the couch".

Transcripts please....
    Bye bye...
    Ok...what's wrong with entire video you've been given 100 times in this thread alone? Do you think it was edited? Do you think transcripts can't be edited? If the transcripts match the video exactly, are you going to actually change your mind on this?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    It's not just that he lied under oath. He was asked what he would do if contact between Trump's Team and Russia was found, not about himself. He volunteered the lie, then refused to answer the question anyhow. That combination is what's being called misleading, and that's why he's being asked by the GOP to recuse himself. He proved himself to be untrustworthy on this very specific issue.