Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Yay another pvp whining thread from Cempa. Can't wait for the next one in 3 days.
    Something like..

"Warlocks should have their damage buffed by %10000, fear should be instant cast with no DR, and all damage taken should deal %500 reflected damage back to all melee within 500 yards"

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    I have. What part of that is hard for you to grasp?

If it isn't working for you, you should report it as a bug. Blue posts from several devs, including Holinka, and tweets from WarcrafteDevs. You are supposed to get the stam gain all the way 54.

How about this? You can join the rest of the drivelbrigade on ignore.
    so This happened.... https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...33353579565056

Deleted
    wrong. asked and answered on the Blizzard dev twitter. As of 7.1 you get the .75% stam for all traits, all the way to 54.

Try to keep up.
    Stop spreading lies.. your wrong period

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post

Yeah, as in, the Paragon Trait (damage bonus/ar or bonus/healing bonus) itself was working.

And then they turned it off.

Stamina/Trait (all the way to 54) was in from day 1. There are a dozen threads about it, half a dozen blue posts, including from Holinka... and they corrected the tooltip.

But go ahead, keep sticking your head in a hole like an ostrich.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    Stop spreading lies.. your wrong period
    What a stellar argument with sources and stuff.

Oh, wait.

Yeah, as in, the Paragon Trait (damage bonus/ar or bonus/healing bonus) itself was working.

Stamina/Trait (all the way to 54) was in from day 1. There are a dozen threads about it, half a dozen blue posts, including from Holinka... and they corrected the tooltip.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wait.
    yet they have shown multiple sources and evidence, well you have provided none
    by all rules of argument and logic... welll.....

btw your last line shows how much of a troll you are, you make fun of them for having no sources, yet they do, you are the one who doesent

Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    They disabled the 54 trait thingy after 2 days of 7.1.5 or so.
    Yes, they turned the trait itself off. Like i already said, twice. That has nothing to do with the stamina gain, which is not reliant on a specific trait, just the number of traits you have invested (and since 7.1.5 changes to how AP is stored, may not even require the points to actually be spent/invested, just acquired, theres a couple of threads about weirdness with AP calculations; will require some testing.)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wait.
    Player versus Player

Dampening now begins immediately in 2v2 Skirmish and 2v2 Arenas.
    Blade’s Edge Arena has received a visual update.
    Prestige level 9 has been added.
    Artifact traits at 35 points and above are now enabled in PvP.
    This change has been delayed until Legion Season 3.
    Damage caused by Soul Rip, Shadow Nova, On the Trail, and Shadowy Apparition should no longer break control effects such as Polymorph or Freezing Trap.
    Honor talents that replace taunt effects for each Tank specialization will now cause their original taunt effect to be applied to non-player targets.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ft-patch-7-1-5

the only thing that works in pvp is everything from 1-34, anything you do to your weapon above that will not work in bgs etc. They where never working in pvp before 7.1.5.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wait.
    i ahve 2 frost dks, one with 54 traits and one with 35 traits and i've entered a bg with both of them, GUESS WHAT?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yet they have shown multiple sources and evidence, well you have provided none
    by all rules of argument and logic... welll.....

btw your last line shows how much of a troll you are, you make fun of them for having no sources, yet they do, you are the one who doesent
    Same whiny shit he does in every pvp thread ... No proof just random bullshit

Yes, they turned the trait itself off. Like i already said, twice. That has nothing to do with the stamina gain, which is not reliant on a specific trait, just the number of traits you have invested (and since 7.1.5 changes to how AP is stored, may not even require the points to actually be spent/invested, just acquired, theres a couple of threads about weirdness with AP calculations; will require some testing.)
    They also reversed the stamina gain.

I just went and ground a load of AP just so that we can put this to bed.

iLvl 874 outlaw rogue.

47 traits = 2649k in PvE / 2914k in PvP
    48 traits = 2663k in PvE / 2930k in PvP

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wait.
    Exactly.

Watch the forums erupt in chaos once they flip the switch to enable those traits in the upcoming season. Gear is going to matter way more in this upcoming season in a few weeks.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I am at 4.3 mil as a frost DK with 900 ilvl and some sort of stam buff. It is reachable now.
    Hello Tyrean, we were talking about instanced PVP health, not open world/pve/raid health.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Hello Tyrean, we were talking about instanced PVP health, not open world/pve/raid health.
    Um, yes. That is instanced. Guess I have to post a screencap or something now. Priests can give you old school stam depending on spec, and you can also eat +10% food buffs in instanced PvP which is not as good, but something.

I just entered an arena, I had 3,613,500 health. That was 54,750 Stamina. With a 20% stamina buff from a priest, I go to 4,336,200 health at 65,700 stamina.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    And i was here thinking, that Blood DKs was all about healing, but it seems like that does not matter
    Same for veng DH , slightly more hp then Havoc, but actually less healing when havoc has the 100% leech from meta thing, havoc also has Blur and way more dps on top.

Veng has some nice mobility talents but tbh probably shines most in organized capture the flag.