Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Doesn't really matter. Listo has no motivation to help town unless we lynch Catta since he won't be able to win. What if Catta is some super stronk tpr?

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just assume Catta and listo are both town. If they end up in the final three with one scum, what is listo going to do? He is going to lose no matter what.
    Well considering this is supposed to be like the MMMM game I highly doubt there are any super strong roles.

Wasn't really the point. Point is we're not going to waste a lynch on Catta if he is town just for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess all you can do is hope that scum either kills him or he is scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Wasn't really the point. Point is we're not going to waste a lynch on Catta if he is town just for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess all you can do is hope that scum either kills him or he is scum.
    Well that was kinda of the reason I gave out my extra condition I need to win today. Now people know lying about it will hurt town. Was also hoping we could have lynched him today while it would have been less painful on us if he was town but oh well.

How about we just make him a target?

Catta is the cop

7+ Year Old Account
    I would laugh so hard if Catta turned out to be the cop based on your post Dupti!

- - - Updated - - -

Well for those who say nothing happens in the last hour or so, I think today proves differently. Even though I'm still going to die I think some interesting discussion about wincons occurred that might be useful in the future. Anyone care if I hammer myself to end the day a little early? I want to read how Danner kills me off before I leave work otherwise I have to wait a few hours or try to do so on my phone. I'm being selfish at this point. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I would laugh so hard if Catta turned out to be the cop based on your post Dupti!

- - - Updated - - -

Well for those who say nothing happens in the last hour or so, I think today proves differently. Even though I'm still going to die I think some interesting discussion about wincons occurred that might be useful in the future. Anyone care if I hammer myself to end the day a little early? I want to read how Danner kills me off before I leave work otherwise I have to wait a few hours or try to do so on my phone. I'm being selfish at this point. :-)
    Mate, its your funeral. Do what you want.

7+ Year Old Account
    True but after making a fuss about the day ending early yesterday I wanted to see if anyone else had anything they want to discuss in the last 30 minutes.

Not me. I want to see your flip you scummy bastard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote Kryllian

Take it away Danner!

End of Day 2

Kryllian (8): Graeham (#228), Crackleslap (#323), Crissi(#338), Catta(#364), Xanjori(#369), Largehorn(#370), Palawin(#379), Kryllian(#409)
    Catta (1): Listo95 (#217)
    Largehorn (1): Reticence (#331)
    Xanjori(1): Senna (#361)

Listo Holds a Grudge (#217)
    Crissi is Poor (#218)
    Crackleslap is NOT Irreconcilably Irritable (#225)
    Dupti Holds a Grudge (#227)
    Graeham is Temperamental (#228)
    Reticence is Unemployed (#249)
    Kryllian is Armed with a Rifle (#288)
    Catta is a Disco Lover (#311)
    Rixis is Armed with a Rifle (#316)
    Xanjori is Unemployed (#320)
    Largehorn is Temperamental (#368)
    Palawin is Friendly (#377)
    Razamith is Loud (#391)

Story segment: (Collapsed)
    Spoiler: 

Hey all. Thanks for coming.
    Let me say this. I do not believe any of us murdered Marack. There is no motive! We all just met!
    No, this is the work of someone else. My main suspect is that shady tour guide. Who does he think he is, anyway?
    We should execute him!
    Probably. But we don't know yet for sure. And he can't have done it alone.
    No. Whether he is responsible or not - there has to be someone more out there. In the forest. Helping him. I suspect the missing villagers.
    But I think they are underesting us! I am George Hart, three times world champion in the noble art of Fox Hunting!
    There is nothing that can hide from my hunting skills! So I say we flush them out! Who is with me?!
    Those woods look very dangerous...
    Yeah, this should definitively wait until the morning.
    We don't have until the morning! Fine, I'll do it myself! Let's see them deal with this rifle!

A few hours later...

So what do we have here... that footprint is no fox. What the hell?

*roar from above*

WHAT IN THE!!?

George "Kryllian" Hart has been lynched on Day 2

It is now Night 2

You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.

Deadline:
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey can you bump the thread?
    Sure does here work?
    No a little more to the left...
    Ok Here?
    No a tad to the right?
    Here?
    Yup!
    OK. BUMP!

You might wonder who sponsored the bump above.

Wonder no more; bump.com // bumps you can trust
    Last edited by Monkz; 2017-03-02 at 05:29 PM.

End of Night 2

Story: (collapsed because why break a good habit)
    Spoiler: 

That night...

*whistles*
    Woke up this morning, feeling fine
    There's something special, on my mind
    Last night I met a girl, in my neighbourhood

So this is what the maid referred to as dishes. Interesting!
    Something tells me I'm into something goood
    Huh? Anyone there?

*stab*

Wh....y...?

HEY! That's is no way BE NICE!
    REX ANGRY! I LIKED THAT ONE! REX SMACK YOU DOWN!

Hey, stop interrupting my thing! I was in the middle of something here!
    RAARH!
    Ooof! That hurt!
    Take THAT TOO!
    Stop it! Seriously! I was saving this dagger for the upperclass lady!
    Hah! Rex Mercedes LAUGHS in the face of gut wounds! LAUGHS! HA HA HA ... Haaoouch! *crash*

Some people just have to ruin all the fun.

*The next morning*

The murderer struck again!
    I don't know about you guys, but I am not staying one more minute in this village!
    Yeah! Take us home! Now!
    I assure you I have nothing to do with this, or the disappearances...
    Execute him! He did it!
    No, we should leave!
    Yeah! But execute him first!

Sue "Arialla" Malorne was murdered on Night 2
    Rex "Dupti" Mercedes was murdered on Night 2

It is now Day 3

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority lynch

Deadline:
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-03-02 at 11:42 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    What? Do we have another vig or something?

Composing thoughts right now.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

OK so we have vigi or sk who intends to pose as vigi. I recommend we leave this until later because discussing further will probably assist scum.

Annoyed to lose dupti when he was so active.

I'm suspicious of everyone who pushed the kryllian train yesterday after I said let's leave him to allow mod confirmation of his trait. Particularly Crissi and Xanjori.

I want to hear more from Graeham and Razamith today. Would love to hear your reads and who you want to lynch today.

At their earliest convenience, I would like the following reads from the following players, please.

Claim: Authoritarian

In addition to the above : @Largehorn - what's your read on ret?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone killed my bestest buddy Arialla! (literally and figuratively)

Also my read on Xan would now be slightly scummy due to the trains for the past 2 days.

Claim: Delusional

- - - Updated - - -

Also in case it wasn't obvious, I need Crackle dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I want to hear more from Graeham and Razamith today. Would love to hear your reads and who you want to lynch today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Razamith: Graeham
    Who is this graeham? I didn't remember him playing / clearly haven't mentioned him. o.O The only thing that has changed with graeham since my last analysis was his relative vote/reasoning on kryllian now with the flipped information (2nd at the time, reasoned for the traits statement) {and dupti's town read of him and other people's reads of unknown alignment}. Although his response gave me a tangential/character read of townie graeham, his actions remain not great in my eyes. But this is all stuff i've gone over before. I still have distrust for him, and he is a potential vote, but its getting lighter over time.

For pala, I haven't had time to process the whole dupti interactions/review/train (only what i remember offhand) (and Arialla of limited potential info) but my reads based on kryll flip are similar to last time i posted them. I didn't see anyone defending kryll, voters or not. While that can be a red flag it seemed fairly inevitable and that's when scum teammates jumps on the criticism/vote train (in scum kryll world). Rixis' statements were a mix of practicality and oddness of trust via trait -- I have to ask myself did he preemptively know alignment which would warrant those statements for cred. Add the content to this point and i'd be interested in that train. Xanjori was a big pusher against kryll and another I mentioned. Crackle was early on the train and I'm quite wary of the way he ended with a danner-confirmed false trait -- I suspect that makes him listo's enemy and want to hear what's going on there. He's also been mentioned extensively by ret, to which at minimum i agree there is a lot of movement around him D1. It could be a train to pursue today. There are others, mostly mentioned before.

I need to review dupti posts later tonight (going out to dinner here shortly typing fast) though i think i recall most of it, but savaging for details. I'd do arialla too but ya i'm done already. Pala's statement of another vig/sk pretending is first that comes to my mind, but it could be a safe kill / something else too (just less likely).

7+ Year Old Account
    @Reticence here you go. Watch out its a word wall, because I had the time to really look into it.

Razamith Day 1
    #56 fluff post
    #65 fluff post
    #114 Vote: Monkz, 2nd on train at the time, no reason given
    #160 gives reason on Monkz vote, questions intent of Largehorn train, would like to vote Graeham if not for Graeham being targeted early last game
    #163 interested of all 4 trains but is satisfied being on Monkz train
    #165 misspoke
    #169 questions Large’s change of claim, not really answered by Large in #197

After Day 1
    Since he was second on Monkz train and he didn’t move his vote all over the place, that’s a point in my book. The post I like best is #169, where he questions why Large changed his claim (something that I missed). Also he did not place a claim this day. After Day 1, I would place him null to town.

Razamith Day 2
    #223 doesn’t scum read Catta, still curious about Largehorn votes, will look into Marack interactions
    #235 concludes Marack is “safe kill” most interested in Graeham (doesn’t sit well with him)
    #240 concludes not enough known about traits for proper analysis, questions why Kryll claimed but did not use ability
    #242 explains why Graeham is of high interest day 2
    #307 more Graeham woes, wants to do another pass on Kryllian, Large, and the Ret train previous day
    #325 replies to Graeham (put into consideration), leaning town on Large, talks about Kryll/Rixis claim
    #391 says have been too tentative, interested in Xanjori and Rixis, problem with Listo, Claims Loud
    #394 clarifying phrasing
    #396 fluff post

After Day 2
    I’m wondering why Raza didn’t follow up with Large on his claim swapping today, as Large’s answer in #197 wasn’t really an answer imo. I was surprised to see that he put Large in the town bin after the questionable move by Large day 1. I also don’t like that he was tentative with his vote and didn’t put one out; however, I was also tentative, so I’m not sure if I can read that as scum or town. Otherwise he had a lot of good content day 2, though I might say he didn’t pull many conclusions out of all the work he did. Another thing nagging at me is how we only had one kill N1, and 2 N2. Possibly Raza is sk who was able to perform his kill now that he claimed. How’s that for wild conjecture!

After day 2 I’m more wary of him, due to him feeling Large is town and not voting when he had the chance. I would call him null I guess, but that implies I don’t have any thoughts on him, which is not the case.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2