Thread: Druid Transmog

I'm not a huge Transmog'er as i tend to just stick with T7 (Resto main), though soon to be T3 once i finish the set, but currently I'm using:

Resto Set

Balance Set

Feral Set

Guardian
    Last edited by Foresight; 2017-02-21 at 11:16 PM.

Love your Resto set, i've always loved the t3/t7

Wish I had the actual T3

Your balance weapon is the pvp variation of the artifact weapon right? Like prestige 10 already ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    Love your Resto set, i've always loved the t3/t7

Wish I had the actual T3

Your balance weapon is the pvp variation of the artifact weapon right? Like prestige 10 already ? :O
    T3/7 is definitely my favourite, when i finish the set (just shoulders and chest to go ) I'll probably never change it. Lol no it's the T1 version of the PvP weapon - I really want the T2 of the PvP one for my Resto set, getting there slowly... 2 Prestiges to go >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Hotic View Post
    My current transmog
    what are the pieces you are using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by talreno View Post
    what are the pieces you are using?
    Head: Vindictive Combatant's Dragonhide Helm
    Shoulders: Shoulderpads of wrought destruction
    Chest: Prideful Gladiator's Dragonhide Robes
    Gloves: Brittleskin Wraps
    Waist: Belt of the Eternally Tortured

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotic View Post
    My current transmog
    Snip snip
    This looks cool, i would add a shirt though (but cool in the end)

Various druid mogs...

Last edited by tkc-von; 2017-03-03 at 08:11 PM.

I've been leveling my balance druid alt lately and really like the current "astral" class fantasy behind it but I'm having trouble finding a good transmog. I'd like something "clean and magical" if that makes any sense to fit with the balance theme but it seems hard to find in leather, especially for the shoulder pieces. The aptly named Astral Warden set is decent in this regard but I find the shoulders ridiculously large. The other druid sets all look too feral and plant-like in my opinion and the non-set leather pieces seem to fit more with rogues than a master of astral magic. Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    Various druid mogs...
    love the red one, almost tricked me and had to look twice if it wasnt hunter t6

This is mine, I figure as i'm resto and all I should have a green nature type theme (that and my fav color is green ) this is what i came up with. I'm rather happy with it
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2017-03-07 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMuffin View Post
    I've been leveling my balance druid alt lately and really like the current "astral" class fantasy behind it but I'm having trouble finding a good transmog. I'd like something "clean and magical" if that makes any sense to fit with the balance theme but it seems hard to find in leather, especially for the shoulder pieces. The aptly named Astral Warden set is decent in this regard but I find the shoulders ridiculously large. The other druid sets all look too feral and plant-like in my opinion and the non-set leather pieces seem to fit more with rogues than a master of astral magic. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMuffin View Post
    To be honest, we actually don't have a lot of balance themed sets in the game. The storm rider tier from Cataclysm is an option, the siege of orgrimmar set is also an option. Other then that, most of the sets lean towards feral or resto. I love the Astral Warden set, it feels like the first real true balance designed set, from name to owl motifs. Another simple look is the druid boost set, it also has balance elements it.

Something a bit different, but I really like the look personally

That's my drood!

s17.postimg.org/otus43nxb/Screen_Shot_2017_03_08_at_11_55_38.png

Made this an image for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by CindersSV View Post
    Something a bit different, but I really like the look personally

That's my drood!

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Sweet of you, Nathanyel

Cool transmog, CindersSV! Just gosh, that helmet!

Love the Resto staff, these shoulders, and these robes.

Very nice, Alyajna That headpiece is one of my favorite Druid ones! And yes, how can anyone transmog over our G'Hanir is beyond me, I adore that too.

The robe from...Ulduar was it back then, matches those Tier shoulders well

A really simple transmog for my latest druid alt (still leveling her):

I like that, Panni. Simple transmogs are the best.

Hillbilly was my favourite for some time.

But I keep changing mine every every couple of weeks, currently runing like this.
    Last edited by saradonin; 2017-03-18 at 11:52 AM.