Clawing shadows + The Instructor's Fourth Lesson

For some reason, it feels like clawing shadows since it replaces scourge strike just procs less fourth lesson bursts for some reason. I can hit like 3 and get nothing.
    Or is it just the layers of rng baked into unholy that I'm feeling?

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems more like RNG thing then it has to do something with Clawin Shadows.

If it worked at all like castigator did it's possible it's using about half as many chances to proc.
    Unlikely, but possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerelictNekropolis View Post
    For some reason, it feels like clawing shadows since it replaces scourge strike just procs less fourth lesson bursts for some reason. I can hit like 3 and get nothing.
    Or is it just the layers of rng baked into unholy that I'm feeling?
    I genuinely wish I had that problem, aka, give me the bracers.

If you have any logs to share it would be interesting to see what your wound damage is.

Typically on a short fights (just over 3 minutes) with the Talent EF taken over bursting sores, you should see 10 million without bracers, and around 20-40% increase in wound damage with bracers.

The proc rate of bracer is 35%
    Once it procs, the chance for 1,2,3 additional burst is equal. 33.3% each

I feel like it might be because the physical and shadow portions of Scourge Strike each have their own calculated chance to proc the bracers.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    I feel like it might be because the physical and shadow portions of Scourge Strike each have their own calculated chance to proc the bracers.
    That has never been the case, even before the bracers nerf.