Deleted

Archavon's Useability

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has any idea whether Archavon's loses or gains value the closer you get to higher ilvls?

I'm currently 886 with 19% Haste, 11% Crit and i am atm ignoring the "haste cap" since tactician procs lets me do 2-4 MS casts within the Zakasjz window, however is it worth going for atleast 25% for more swingtimer? And if so will Archavon lose more value since i can get more rage out of AA's?

Cannot sim any of this at the moment so if anyone feels kind enough to input these numbers and compare patchwerk scenarios with and without Archavon's where i only cast MS and AA.

Thanks for any responses!

Edit: I'm not using Melandrus ring

You never sacrifice haste for the mastery. Don't sacrifice anything for Mastery. If you can reach 25% w/o doing so go for it....but i doubt you can.

Archavon's after the nerf is only the 3rd best legendary behind ring and trinket. The extra rage you gain though allows you to game your RNG more.

Deleted
    the only thing you sac for mastery is the 4 set and draught. Other than that there is no point going for haste cap. Arms is as it is right now. I`m using the gloves aswell since it will expand the gameplay for me, extra rage regen and when you need to use SS or Using it, then they help out a lot.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    according to my sims, archavon is like +20% rage gen... so I wouldnt shortchange it. its almost as good as dauntless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchee View Post
    according to my sims, archavon is like +20% rage gen... so I wouldnt shortchange it. its almost as good as dauntless
    Might be in sims, but it ain't in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by EnìgmaEU View Post
    Might be in sims, but it ain't in-game.
    quite the opposite is true, they are better ingame than in sims, not dauntless level for sure, but much much closer to the ring than most ppl think - even considering a 4pc setup with gloves/better non-set chest