most damage in 3s?

Even if it is cleave damage, which class does usually end up first in damage done in 3s at the moment when the arena finish?

Is it boomkins as I might suspect?

I am about to quit the game, unless I find salvation in "said" class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Aff Locks.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Even if it is cleave damage, which class does usually end up first in damage done in 3s at the moment when the arena finish?

Sooo...FOTM or you're gonna quit?

If you've reached the point where the only thing keeping you playing is the vain hope that you'll find fun in a FOTM reroll you may want to consider just going and playing a game that you find fun at the outset.

Arena has way too many variables to say who will top damage, and it changes within team comps on a match to match basis.

Are you freecasting because the other team is bad? Afflocks will probably top in that situation.
    Are you getting melee trained? Afflocks will have next to no output in that situation.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-03-02 at 07:06 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

If you've reached the point where the only thing keeping you playing is the vain hope that you'll find fun in a FOTM reroll you may want to consider just going and playing a game that you find fun at the outset.

Arena has way too many variables to say who will top damage, and it changes within team comps on a match to match basis.

Are you freecasting because the other team is bad? Afflocks will probably top in that situation.
    Are you getting melee trained? Afflocks will have next to no output in that situation.
    Why do you care how other people play the game? Posts like these are worthless. Literally nobody cares how he chooses to play or what you think about how other people choose to play. Either STFU or just answer the question.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why do you care how other people play the game? Posts like these are worthless. Literally nobody cares how he chooses to play or what you think about how other people choose to play. Either STFU or just answer the question.
    I don't care how people play the game, I just think that too many people hold onto WoW with white knuckles because they can't quite let it go, and many people continue playing long after they stop actually enjoying it.

Your post wasn't much help anyways, if you want to consider the finer details of the arena meta. Afflocks aren't going to top damage done if they get melee trained for the whole match, which any decent team is going to do. I did far more to answer his question than you did with your throwaway one-liner.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-03-02 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care how people play the game, I just think that too many people hold onto WoW with white knuckles because they can't quite let it go, and many people continue playing long after they stop actually enjoying it.
    Again, how is that any of your business and what does that have to do with someone asking a PvP question on a PvP board?

And now you're 2 posts into the thread and still haven't answered the OP. Mine was Aff Lock, yours was just "hurrr look at that filthy fotm pleb and afflocks are bad hurrr". OK, we get it. You're super cool and your shit don't stink now maybe your 3rd reply you can actually give your thoughts on OP's question instead of trying to belittle everyone in a futile attempt to stroke your e-peen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, how is that any of your business and what does that have to do with someone asking a PvP question on a PvP board?

And now you're 2 posts into the thread and still haven't answered the OP. Mine was Aff Lock, yours was just "hurrr look at that filthy fotm pleb and afflocks are bad hurrr". OK, we get it. You're super cool and your shit don't stink now maybe your 3rd reply you can actually give your thoughts on OP's question instead of trying to belittle everyone in a futile attempt to stroke your e-peen.
    It's related to the topic on a public online forum. I'm not sure why there's such a bee under your bonnet, but I'm just going to assume you're having a bad day.

Please show me where I said Afflocks are bad. Please show me where I said the OP was a pleb.

Please show me where you provided any sort of evidence to backup your one sentence answer.

Afflocks are hard to play properly and require a high level of team organization - they're frankly a terrible choice as a throwaway suggestion for someone looking to reroll who doesn't appear to have a team comp built around an Afflock (which is what the spec needs). Afflocks aren't bad, they're phenomenal when built around and played well. They also get absolutely stomped into the ground when in a team that can't peel for them, and they do next to no damage under those circumstances.

Like I said before, but you seem to have missed - there is no best/most damaging class/spec to play in arena. Ask any decent arena player - damage output changes based on matchups and your opponents strategy - no one class can walk in and expect to top damage no matter what, it just doesn't work that way.

Your best bet would probably be to roll a warrior and just play a mongocleave comp where your sole purpose is to burst as much as possible until you die. Without needing to fulfil as many utility roles as other classes you can focus almost entirely on doing damage. Of course, you're going to get blown up/kited/CC'd sometimes - so you might not end up topping damage anyways. Shrug.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-03-02 at 07:47 PM.

to be fair, that's how PVP worked since forever? FOTM or gtfo?

The reason I ask, such a particular question, is because it perfectly suits my playstyle. I win more with cleaves than other comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your best bet would probably be to roll a warrior and just play a mongocleave comp where your sole purpose is to burst as much as possible until you die. Without needing to fulfil as many utility roles as other classes you can focus almost entirely on doing damage. Of course, you're going to get blown up/kited/CC'd sometimes - so you might not end up topping damage anyways. Shrug.
    There it is! After 3 posts and useless fluff, you finally answered OP's question. Good job.

Deleted
    Probably Aff Locks.
    Probably not.

It's not afflocks as some people are saying, moonkin if played effectively will generally deal the most overall damage ( aoe/spread pressure etc), but playing effectively is one thing.

The real question is, why do you want to play the class that deals the most damage in 3s? I sense this pve complex where you somehow believe that damage done on the score board = effective pressure, I would like to discourage you from picking a class for 3s based on damage numbers on the score charts.

If you want to improve in 3s that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    DH, warrior or paladin would do
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    It's not afflocks as some people are saying, moonkin if played effectively will generally deal the most overall damage ( aoe/spread pressure etc), but playing effectively is one thing.

The real question is, why do you want to play the class that deals the most damage in 3s? I sense this pve complex where you somehow believe that damage done on the score board = effective pressure, I would like to discourage you from picking a class for 3s based on damage numbers on the score charts.

If you want to improve in 3s that is.
    Thanks for your concern/advise. I've occasionally lost games to people doing 1/10 of my damage, but I am usually winning them. I am very rarely winning games when I am last on the damage done.

Thanks for your concern/advise. I've occasionally lost games to people doing 1/10 of my damage, but I am usually winning them. I am very rarely winning games when I am last on the damage done.
    It is generally better to ask why you are losing and seeing where you are doing mistakes in order to fix them, instead of thinking " hey if I do more damage my problems will be resolved".

Deleted
    3x DH was fun a while back. Who needs a healer anyway