Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    .Macron is Francois Hollande 2. It will be really bad but clearly not as bad as le pen. Looking at the first few weeks of trump presidency is enough to know that
    Le Pen = Trump
    Trump = Nazi
    ???
    4th Reich now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Le Pen = Trump
    Trump = Nazi
    ???
    4th Reich now!
    Le Pen isn't Trump since she actually has brains and isn't Steve Bannon's puppet

Trump is not a nazi

Marine Le Pen's father is

I've never heard of Quillette, but a quick look at the front page points to it being a right wing propaganda site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I thought we didn't tend to listen to intellectuals, since they don't have real jobs and don't have real world experience?

Le Pen isn't Trump since she actually has brains and isn't Steve Bannon's puppet

Trump is not a nazi

If anything, Trump's Berlusconi...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I've never heard of Quillette, but a quick look at the front page points to it being a right wing propaganda site.
    Yup i should have checked it out after reading that pile of bs article.

Looked around a bit and found out the chief editor's tweeter feed that is basically anti feminism, pro trump, and other usual alt right nonsense like "social studies are not real science".

Most of the other articles of the site also are partisan opinion pieces that start with some generic half assed criticism of both parties that swiftly becomes "BUT THE LEFT" in essence

So yeah here it goes in the trash can, as its basically a slighlty less obvious breitbart

Gotta have faith.

Deleted
    Everyone leaves France. People with money, business owners, the "intellectuals", etc.
    Only the North Africans actually migrate towards it.

Anyone been to Paris in recent years? It's not that romantic, cultured city anymore.
    Last edited by mmoce9a47a3159; 2017-03-03 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Everyone leaves France. People with money, business owners, the "intellectuals", etc.
    Only the North Africans actually migrate towards it.

Anyone been to Paris in recent years? It's not that romantic, cultures city anymore.
    Can confirm researchers have to leave the country. No funding.

Deleted

Trump is not a nazi

I agree on a lot of things you wrote in this thread, specialy about Zemour BHL and fienkelkraut (the guy who said about polansky "she was 13? Not a child anymore! He's no pedophile!"....), but this last sentence in the quote makes you lost your credibility. You are the one talking about echo bunker but to say that shit you must have stayed in the bunker for too long...... calling him a nazi is a fucking stretch. Kind of stretch those "tv intellectuals" loves to do.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2017-03-03 at 10:03 AM.

Ah, Russians making threads to support Le Pen, good stuff, this site needs some kind of 1 year membership before making threads rule.

Trump is not a nazi

You are such a puppet. This is mind blowing, really. Even though I mostly agree on some things you said, this last sentence is just saddening to acknowledge for how sketchy it is...
    Ban Hammer !

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Ah, Russians making threads to support Le Pen, good stuff, this site needs some kind of 1 year membership before making threads rule.
    How does it feel to have become the same as the Correct The Record people?