10+ Year Old Account

EU Wow tokens Auctions currently not Avaible.

So as the title says. Currently Eu wow tokens can't be bought. Not cause they are out of stock but there is currently no price for it. Even Wow token info currently lists them at 0G https://wowtoken.info/

So... Has this ever happend before? Or Rather, why did blizzard choose to do this now for only EU? Could blizzard finally be putting there own say in it? Find out next time on MMO-champion!

No Tusk Club.

Yes, they have been temporarily disabled before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    So as the title says. Currently Eu wow tokens can't be bought. Not cause they are out of stock but there is currently no price for it. Even Wow token info currently lists them at 0G https://wowtoken.info/

So... Has this ever happend before? Or Rather, why did blizzard choose to do this now for only EU? Could blizzard finally be putting there own say in it? Find out next time on MMO-champion!
    Imean, It's a digital item It can't be out of stock.

But I hope It means they're lowering the price to a reasonable level, cause EU has the largest token price, and It's been raised from 100k roughly to 150-180k since the newest battle.net token useage was available. It's horrific. All other regions are below 100k at least, man I remember when we just got them for 35k but buying them for so much now would be too easy so I don't think Blizz will purposefully lower It by that much.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post

But I hope It means they're lowering the price to a reasonable level, cause EU has the largest token price, and It's been raised from 100k roughly to 150-180k since the newest battle.net token useage was available. It's horrific. All other regions are below 100k at least, man I remember when we just got them for 35k but buying them for so much now would be too easy so I don't think Blizz will purposefully lower It by that much.
    Of course it can be out of stock when people stop buying it. And EU prices are the second lowest of all regions. Never been different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Of course it can be out of stock when people stop buying it. And EU prices are the second lowest of all regions. Never been different.
    Depends how blizz do it. It's a digital item in the sense that only what people put on the AH is sold or in the sense that the price varies based on how many tokens people put on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    Depends how blizz do it. It's a digital item in the sense that only what people put on the AH is sold or in the sense that the price varies based on how many tokens people put on the AH.
    They can't sell a Token that hasn't been bought by another player before. Otherwise they would make a loss, which doesn't make sense at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post

Well the prices vary with how much people are willing to put them on the AH for and how much people are willing to buy them for. It's supply and demand at its simplest. If we had more people willing to spend 20$ or however much it is for 120k or however much gold it's worth / less people willing to buy tokens for 120k or however much they're worth then the price would drop.

- - - Updated - - -

They can't sell a Token that hasn't been bought by another player before. Otherwise they would make a loss, which doesn't make sense at all.
    I'm not so sure about that. Blizzard getting the gold out of the economy even if there is no tokens available would still have it's benefits. Primarily the fact that there's not a lot of incentive to sell that gold to third parties and all the hassle that entails with hacked accounts and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I'm not so sure about that. Blizzard getting the gold out of the economy even if there is no tokens available would still have it's benefits. Primarily the fact that there's not a lot of incentive to sell that gold to third parties and all the hassle that entails with hacked accounts and all that.
    Yeah, they'd totally lose 13/20 Euro over taking out 150k gold out of the economy they completely control, right. That wouldn't be insane at all.

If they wanted to remove gold, they could for example require flasks an item which is sold for 1k by an npc or something. Or maybe create a "black market auction house" where players can purchase outdated stuff for insane prices.

Deleted
    Yeah, they'd totally lose 13/20 Euro over taking out 150k gold out of the economy they completely control, right. That wouldn't be insane at all.

If they wanted to remove gold, they could for example require flasks an item which is sold for 1k by an npc or something. Or maybe create a "black market auction house" where players can purchase outdated stuff for insane prices.
    I was going to reply about how it would make sense to take the loss as it improves blizz's image but it's pointless. If this is correct you're right and the tokens are only sold out of the available pool so there's no point in me going further. I'll go be sad now