Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Also, In-N-Out>McDonalds any day.
    I find In-N-Out to be the lowest form of fast food. McDonalds creams it.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Color me shocked that a fat person has rubbish eating habits, although going by the color of his skin I could've sworn that bags upon bags of cheetos would be involved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    On the topic though, why are people so obsessed with what food someone else consumes. Damn. Of course it's not healthy but thousands of people eat like that.
    I highly doubt most people in this thread care what some random person eats. But concern for the well being of our President? Absolutely. If the article is true, eating that way could kill him before he is able to complete his term, and we've always struggled as a nation when we lose a President, especially when it's sudden. Be it a bullet or a heart attack, America does not stand to gain much with Trump's sudden passing, but could actually be further weakened.
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic though, why are people so obsessed with what food someone else consumes. Damn. Of course it's not healthy but thousands of people eat like that.
    Not that I genuinely give a shit what Don Cheeto wants to stuff in his gob but the health of the president is kind of an important thing. He's sort of not a regular person anymore.

Deleted
    I expected, and received exactly thus. Also no. I think I'd become a greasy ball of gunk too if that was all I ate.

Well maybe he will have a heart attack and die from all the shit food. One can hope. Also, lol @ "fast food places wit standards of hygiene"

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump proves again to the world just how dumb he is.

You are the guy on MMO Champ who waltzes into every vegetarian and vegan thread and tell us that you are vegan and most vegans dont eat meat because they want to do the least harm possible...

I dont think wanting someone to suffer a heart attack or being shot is in line with this vegan thought process.
    What does one have to do with the other?

Trump is and will do IMMENSE harm, I hope he dies before he does more.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Haha why do people hate this so much?

I always eat my pizza with knife and fork and people look at me like I'm some snob.
    Its very commen here in the EU since the 70-80s we got a lot Italien Resturants and Pizza didnt turned into a pure Fastfood like in the US with Pizzahut, Little Cesars or Dominos. Pizzahut and Dominos are rare in the EU and also very expensiv.

Deleted
    I don't know whats more impressive, the fact that he looks so good in his 70s with that diet or the fact that a billionaire is eating fucking fast food as a staple

ts very commen here in the EU since the 70-80s we got a lot Italien Resturants and Pizza didnt turned into a pure Fastfood like in the US with Pizzahut, Little Cesars or Dominos. Pizzahut and Dominos are rare in the EU and also very expensiv.
    nobody does that in the uk, then again chavs and commonwealthers aren't known for their class or intellect. but the whole eu part wont apply soon enough.
    Last edited by mmocb9ae687706; 2017-03-03 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Haha why do people hate this so much?

I always eat my pizza with knife and fork and people look at me like I'm some snob.
    It's been my experience that since pizza (in America) originated as a form of fast food, take a slice and go walking or go back to work; American pizza is a held experience. Go to ANYWHERE in Europe (save the UK), and it's a fork and knife experience (they don't cut it into slices for you). The working man had to get his pizza to go (sliced) while the rich man could have a sit down meal for lunch (fork and knife).

Yay Culture!

edit...UK has been tainted by pizza slicing technology

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I find In-N-Out to be the lowest form of fast food. McDonalds creams it.
    In-N-Out is the nastiest "food" I've ever had. McDonald's is a 5 star restaurant in comparison. Let's just say it's aptly named. In addition to tasting like something that came out of the dumpster, once it goes in, it goes out again in very short order. Either out the way it came in, or by a massive explosion in the toilet. Either way it looks just like it did before it was eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Lol @ the people obsessed with everything he does. Looking for even a smidgen of something to make fun of him just to make their lives a wee bit brighter.
    it amazes me how people bash trump and republicans all day long and get away with it here. But anything even slightly negative about democrats or god king obama gets closed because "political bashing."
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Trump should step it up to Five Guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt this clown is going make it to 75. I'll bet he dies of cardiac arrest during his first term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    it amazes me how people bash trump and republicans all day long and get away with it here. But anything even slightly negative about democrats or god king obama gets closed because "political bashing."
    Somebody's salty their hurr democrats started the KKK thread was closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    In-N-Out is the nastiest "food" I've ever had. McDonald's is a 5 star restaurant in comparison. Let's just say it's aptly named. In addition to tasting like something that came out of the dumpster, once it goes in, it goes out again in very short order. Either out the way it came in, or by a massive explosion in the toilet. Either way it looks just like it did before it was eaten.
    I used to think In-N-Out meant fast service, which I quickly discovered you're waiting just as long for your crummy "burger" as you would at a nice restaurant.

I always wondered what In-N-Out was meant to reference, until I read your post
    – C.S. Lewis

Well, it just goes great with him.
    A man without taste also has no taste buds.

He basically IS fast food, in the sense that he's cheap, bad for you, bad for the environment, and is very appealing to the uneducated.
    Mother pus bucket!

"should I mow the lawn for mom? nah. go do some push ups? nah. read a book? nah. ima go to mmo champ and talk about trumps diet...derp"
    thats why Trump won

Why did you leave out the part about what he eats in the Whitehouse?

Still, Axios reports that in the White House, Trump is more likely to favour well-done steaks, crab and shrimp, and the occasional side salad or vegetable to go along with that hunk of red meat (cooked until grey).

This is just a stupid article in Business Weekly of all things. I guess anything is open to add to the Trump dislike. Lol