Mythic Krosus Talent Selections

I have seen people suggesting Indomitable for Star Augur and Krosus Mythic due to the high magic damage and our limited magic mitigation. What talents are you guys finding work well on them, I have tried both on Krosus and found Indom to be a little more reliable (I have neck and wrist healing legendaries so they synergize well with higher health pools).

What have you guys found to work well?
    Last edited by Menox; 2017-03-02 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    I didn't find indomitable any more usefull than devastator. You are losing a lot of rage taking indomitable

Booming Voice and Anger Management are solid choices too, the dot does like 90% of damage taken and you should have enough shield block uptime for when boss is battering you - higher demo shout uptime = more rage for ignore pain and damage reduction

15+ Year Old Account
    I used Devastator+AM together with bracers and ring (SW).
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Shockwave - IP - Renewed Fury - Crackling Thunder - Dev - BV - AM worked best for me. I suppose an argument could be made for Vengeance but meh, this is what I've been rolling with. Use Demo Shout each time your co-tank taunts to decrease the DoT damage. Don't soak pools, too much damage as is. Stun adds near the boss with shockwave. Have classes with immunities soak as many slams for you as possible. Personally always have a DH soak the first Slam and soak the 2nd with Shield Wall. Try to save Last Stand for those "oh shit" moments of which there will be plenty. Repeat after bridge breaks.

Good luck!

I use Warbringer/Renewed Fury/?/Dev/Veng/AM. Slam rotation for my last kill was...

Slam 1: Shout (precasted) & Wall
    Slam 2: Shout & Stand
    Slam 3: Break (excess rage on IP if needed, but usually I'm on 0 stacks & just getting aggro back at this point).

Slam 4: Shout (precasted) & Wall
    Slam 5: Last Stand
    Slam 6: Break - Demo Shout

Slam 7: Shield Wall
    Slam 8: Shout/Last Stand
    Slam 9: Don't have stacks, safe...

Slam 10: Blessing of Protection - Absolutely huge at this point. Could use it earlier & still use it at this phase, or as Soilx3 says, have folks with immunities jump in some (definitely a good idea).
    Slam 11: Shield Wall/Last Stand, cuz screw it, can't die now!

If you can line up Spell Reflect for when you're on 4/5 stacks (while not overlapping Shield Wall) & use it to soak the add spawns then that's a huge bonus. It works out a few times like that throughout the encounter the way I'm rotating CDs, but you've gotta go with what's best for you.

I'd not take indomitable, though. Tank damage is important on this fight, and as we've enough CDs to put something up for each and every slam, that extra health pool isn't as valuable as more self-healing & more damage over the 6 minute fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I didn't find indomitable any more usefull than devastator. You are losing a lot of rage taking indomitable

Booming Voice and Anger Management are solid choices too, the dot does like 90% of damage taken and you should have enough shield block uptime for when boss is battering you - higher demo shout uptime = more rage for ignore pain and damage reduction
    I'm not saying this advise is wrong just misleading in the way you worded it. Yes both BV and AM can be used on this fight however, the melee hits are negligible at best so AM should be your default choice over HR. As AM is your bread and butter for shorter CD's ( even better with leggo gloves ) but BV is kinda iffy on this fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    higher demo shout uptime = more rage for ignore pain and damage reduction
    the average Warrior without leggo gloves sits around 1000 RPM (rage per minute) on this fight, most kills are around the 5:50-6m mark, so assuming you never allow your rage to cap it's about 600's of reduction for BV total. BV being 1.5m CD you would net yourself a total of 10 demo's (when taking into account AM's cd). The rage over a 6 min fight saved by correct use of vengeance/IP is MUCH higher allowing a better up-time of and larger use of IP.
    Just based off that information alone I would value vengeance alot higher then BV's rage/dmg increase from a survivability standpoint.

**Edited for math, this is what I get for not proof reading**
    Last edited by Jazko; 2017-03-03 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Well I'm taking BV solely because my co tank is bear and it's kinda nightmare trying not to overaggro him

Vengeance weaving was causing me to do stupid amount of threat and I found out going with with BV slightly reduced it

@Jakzo, your math is a tiny bit off. 1000RPM results in 100s CD reduction, not 10s, so over the course of a six minute fight you'd be looking at 600s of CD reduction overall. That's why we can use Demo Shout 10+ times & Shield Wall/Last Stand 4 times each.

I still prefer Vengeance over Booming Voice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    @Jakzo, your math is a tiny bit off. 1000RPM results in 100s CD reduction, not 10s, so over the course of a six minute fight you'd be looking at 600s of CD reduction overall. That's why we can use Demo Shout 10+ times & Shield Wall/Last Stand 4 times each.

I still prefer Vengeance over Booming Voice, though.
    Your right, in my mind that was the intended math but i breezed past it without going over it thanks for the catch.