Poll: What raid difficulty would you remove.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I want it removed. However I'd want Normal to have a queue system but only as a premade group. Just my 2 cents though. However I wouldn't want it removed out of malice.
    The problem with most of the posts in this thread is that they want it removed and they don't give a crap about what others want in the game..

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    I agree 3 difficulties are more than enough.
    I also am perfectly fine with having a random queue system for the easiest raid difficulty - whatever that may be.
    But LFR difficulty is too easy.
    The easiest raid difficulty should be Normal.

This would have casuals playing some more dungeons and maybe even trying out Mythic dungeons.
    Getting 4 ppl for a Mythic +0-3 is a LOT faster than queueing for LFR.
    It also allows you to experience the Mythic dungeon-exclusive mechanics.

There is no benefit whatsoever to encourage players to skip Mythic Dungeons with a super watered down raid difficulty.
    Yup, agree with you 100%. I didn't help with how I got all the difficulty names mixed up a bit (since the changed starting with WoD).

Remove LFR, Mythic and make Heroic half way between Heroic and current Mythic. That would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    All of them, set it to 1 set difficulty, remove the ridiculous endless grind reward system and build on said solid foundations proven in the past with a couple of newer Quality of Life elements with it.

Not exactly TBC, but almost like it. Certainly no more fucking LFR, normal, heroic, mythic. Just a setting, no name, it's name will be the raids name. Loot will actually have a progression path, and no BS with tiered levels on the same item, meaning you only fight 1 chance, and when you win, you progress, and not suffer eternally.

To be frank, I'm still quite wondering what was wrong with the TBC model....
    This is the only correct answer in this thread.

Bring back old raiding system. It was the best. 10m-25m Nm and Hc.

Normal, because it doesn't really serve a purpose.

LFR is dumb-shit-easy "see the content" mode.
    Heroic is the "default" mode that the devs implement and tune around.
    Mythic is the "hard mode" where tuning can be tighter, mechanics can be substantially more complex, and raiders can prove their 1337ness.

If an organized guild can learn normal mechanics, then they can learn Heroic mechanics. Blizz may want to adjust its tuning requirements down a bit if they eliminate Normal from the expected gearing progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And how many people do you think would stick around then? Would be a minority.
    Actually I don't really care. We need one steady progression like in classic or TBC with content that gets gradually harder so you also have something to work towards. Not the same content again and again in different difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    WTF. Heroic is super easy, you can ignore most mechanics.
    I love posts like this, just because of how absurd they are.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    LFR and Mythic. Make Normal a tad bit easier and Heroic a tad bit harder.
    Sounds good. Add a handful of old fashioned hard modes to heroic and call it a day.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

All of them except for Heroic. Especially Mythic. Go back to old times when killing a boss first time actually mattered, but wasn't overtuned to hell and beyond.

Why is this even a question? Didn't you quit OP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Removal of LFR would mean 3 difficulties instead of 4, could be 20 itemlevel in between.
    No silly THAT would remove ALL raid content as stated by Blizzard themselfs

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    - improve pugging tools as well to accomodate non-guild groups
    Another thing that should NEVER be done.
    #1 wow is an MULTIPLAYER game - if you wanna solo try diablo....
    #2 theres no need for puggin tools - if you wanna raid proper join a guild and dont gimme that shit you can handle other people cause in normal life you have to deal with people on a daily base be it work/school/etc....

Deleted
    Oh and I would like to remove players like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I remove Mythic, as it doesn't really add anything. It doesn't test a raider more than HC mode does, it only adds ridiculous mechanics and make the encounters more gear depending.
    who in fact are a prime example for
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I would remove mythic because I suck at this game and the fact that people are better than me triggers me.
    and dont add anything to the game that is needed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I voted LFR because I think most players who do LFR don't deserve any loot and LFR does destroy the beauty of content and challenge
    MUAHAHA the BUTTHURT is strong in this one "I do hard normal raiding and other people dont deserve looot *cry* *bitch* *moan*"

Go back to the days of Normal and Heroic.

If they are going to continue to put questline completion tied to a successful raid instance then they need the keep LFR. I also believe that LFR probably convinces more casuals into trying some normal raiding then they would without trying it. I'm not a great fan of it, but I see it has value to people. For me, running the same instance on so many levels makes me sick of seeing it sooner (looking at you already NH), but its great to gear up my alts with so I find value in doing it. Now something else can be said with making Legendaries pop... forcing Mythic raiders into the LFR environment can be a recipe for disaster sometimes, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

Mythic because hardly anyone does mythic. LFR/Normal/Heroic would be ideal. 4 difficulties is dumb. LFR should be dirt easy like it is. Normal should be slight harder than current normal. Heroic should be slightly harder than current Heroic. If current Mythic had higher participation I wouldn't suggest removing it.

You guys do realize that if they removed Mythic Heroic would be cleared in the first hour it released. After EM was criticized for being too easy TOV and NH have had the difficulty scale turned up to 11. Blizzard doesn't want us to just blow through the content.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    You guys do realize that if they removed Mythic Heroic would be cleared in the first hour it released. After EM was criticized for being too easy TOV and NH have had the difficulty scale turned up to 11. Blizzard doesn't want us to just blow through the content.
    It would be cleared in the first reset by 1% of the playerbase. The other 99% have something to strive for. As far as i can see they would be catering to the majority of players which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    It would be cleared in the first reset by 1% of the playerbase. The other 99% have something to strive for. As far as i can see they would be catering to the majority of players which is great.
    How would the removal of Mythic cater to others more? We have 4 difficulty, thats one for most people, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Not the first reset, the first hour. I think you underestimate how easy heroic is for a lot of people. Making the endgame heroic is silly at most it took 1-2 weeks to kill Gul'dan for most average mythic guilds. The tier can't end it a week for average guilds.
    Hi Sephurik