Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Make sure you switch on the brain before posting next time?

- - - Updated - - -

Your questions are absolutely outrageous, inappropriate and out of topic. Revisionism is bad, but I don't think you care much. I don't mind. It's your children that will go to war not mine.
    How are they outrageous? Why are they inappropiate or even out of topic? I'm well aware of the US foreign policy to South America, but South America itself was not politically stable at the time and was in a balls deep economic crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, that's called self preservation. If I shit in someone's yard, them shitting in mine would still not be cool.
    But should at the very least be expected. If you are prepared to escalate the conflict... that's one thing. But if the opposition has clearly demonstrated an ability and willingness to treat you in kind... you may want to tread lightly. Or perhaps you just squash the petty bullshit and deal with the real problems.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    To put it as bluntly as possible. The US and the EU should actively engage in Russian politics, but the reverse must not be permitted simply because there is no moral equivalency.

The West and Western political ideals are morally superior to Russia and the current politics of Russia.

This is not a tit for tat thing.
    So any abuse or bad action the West does is sinless because REASONS but the rest of the world are just smelly heathens in need of conversion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    How are they outrageous? Why are they inappropiate or even out of topic? I'm well aware of the US foreign policy to South America, but South America itself was not politically stable at the time and was in a balls deep economic crisis.
    You are justifying supporting a dictatorship installed after a couple d'etat based on economic nonsense. Do you understand how badly you're failing as a citizen of the modern world?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So you're saying that what you Russians did to our election for President is okay? And that meddling in France's election or the past Brexit is cool too?
    Did they not teach you education?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So any abuse or bad action the West does is sinless because REASONS but the rest of the world are just smelly heathens in need of conversion?
    Pretty much

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Maybe if you had lived in one of the republics at the time of ceding, you would stop comparing the situation with the US-Mexico quarrels. People had nothing left to eat in Belarus, Lithuania, Georgia; evil America dropped packages with humanitarian aid, people waited in many hours-long queues to get their hands on Western meat, while the Soviet government was too busy arguing whether they should stop banning people from leaving the country, or punish a few of those who did to discourage others from it.

You see everything through the prism of the part of the history that you know well, thinking everything else has direct parallels to that. Nope.
    I see history or try to see history as various parties see it. Including the ways that are not necessarily charitable to some people's global empire building.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a term that left wing populists used and still use in South America. I'm using it since the rhetoric of america does it too was frequently used by them
    Yet its not a term I've used, and you're arguing a strawman.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much
    I suppose @May90 would argue that we should set aside the horrible historical precedent that sort of thinking has, and be okay with it. But clearly it does have a legacy. A legacy strewn with corpses, many of those corpses the later United States for example would be built on top of.

I also wonder if he/she would apply that same logic to the Islamic world or well anywhere with any cultural, religious, or political difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    We probably do. And?

Ask yourself why Russia wanted Trump and why that's in the best interest of the US. Ask yourself why so many of Trump's inner circle have deep Russian ties. Ask yourself why a lot of these ties and meetings are being lied about?

If you're perfectly ok with a corrupt Putin wanting and getting the President he wanted and you're perfectly ok with Trump's people being in cahoots with putin making this happen.....then that's great for you. You're supporting treason, but that's your right to feel that way.
    Corruption is corruption is corruption. Should I trust the CIA's preferred candidate?

- - - Updated - - -

What that poster is engaging in is called "McCarthysm":

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. It also means "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism.
    McCarthy is even back from the dead? Man that evil Slavic Blood magic of Baba Yaga is strong stuff, maybe the Democrats are right to be paranoid, Putin even resurrected the dead. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyren Dormu View Post
    Mostly because white people have always had bigger kingdoms. Something something slavery, something something morals, something something religious zealotry.
    Hey, that is Anti-America talk. Surely everything was above board, completely fine and morally righteous, I am totally sure because America did it and America cannot do bad things. That is impossible, unthinkable! Those thoughts are wrong thoughts! /s

As a serious note, it is curious to watch the vaguely "Political Left," in America become fanatical endorsers of a George W. Bush style "With us or against us!" thinking and beating the drums to war harder than Krauthammer and Kristol.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2017-03-03 at 05:34 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

You are justifying supporting a dictatorship installed after a couple d'etat based on economic nonsense. Do you understand how badly you're failing as a citizen of the modern world?

- - - Updated - - -

Did they not teach you education?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much
    Do you have something to say or just meaningless dribble?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    There was never a treaty.

No Treaty = No Commitment.
    How convenient. Then again, history shows a treaty with America should come with an asterisk attached.

Deleted
    Do you have something to say or just meaningless dribble?
    Yes. Your ignorance is abyssal. Which I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact that you speak.
    I tend not to get involved with extremists that justify bloody dictatorships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the US meddle in the Russian political process?
    I have no doubt they do. In fact, I'm pretty sure the US meddles wherever it sees a chance to do so, but so does Russia without doubt. So far, it looks like Russia is ahead in the game, as they got the president they wanted, while the US...is still stuck with Putin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    I have no doubt they do. In fact, I'm pretty sure the US meddles wherever it sees a chance to do so, but so does Russia without doubt. So far, it looks like Russia is ahead in the game, as they got the president they wanted, while the US...is still stuck with Putin.
    I'm curious what constitutes meddling? Is it altering vote totals or putting out unsavory information on a candidate?

Deleted
    I'm curious what constitutes meddling?
    Stop asking questions. Are you a traitor?!

12/7/1941
    9/11/2001
    11/8/2016

Russia directly attacked our country.

One way or another, they don't get to walk away from it. Period.

You know what I want to see in fifteen years? A post-Putin warzone where Russians slaughtering Russians over decaying industrial turf to figure out what comes after the Russian Federation, which we should actively try and destroy from within. That must be the end goal. An assault on America must cost them everything. Truly everything.
    lol nazi scum, u went full retard with that you will burn in nuclear hell pig, with ur America, and ur fat piglet-like kids.
    Russia was attacked every 100 years by a western empire: 17th century Rzech Pospolita 18th, century Sweden, 19th century Napoleon's France 20th century Nazi Germany.
    If u had a brain pig u could know how that all ended and here comes 21th century with Ultra-Nazi-liberal US of A the end will be the same just watch it

That moron was spewing shit about Russia for a decade on this forum, calling a lot of ppl tinfoil hat fanatics, and now he openly says Russia did 9/11 lol, guy need mental help really. I considered this pig a delusional warmongering idiot, but now i'm saddened this creature needs medical help.

- - - Updated - - -

My employer gets defense contracts but I'm not involved on that side of things. This is not some revelation. I've shared this many times before.
    lol u admitted u are a paid NSA troll, so nice

7+ Year Old Account
    In theory, all of us could be paid trolls of someone or something. Is it wise to level that accusation against anyone and everyone whose opinion is not your own @zm3i?

I mean, to me it seems like a shitty accusation/tactic to just avoid the actual content of the discussion and accuse the person of having some other motive as to why they have their opinions. I called it out when @darenyon used that same accusation (Although for him/her it was "Paid Putin Troll!") and I do the same with you.

Why be so hostile and accusatory?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious what constitutes meddling? Is it altering vote totals or putting out unsavory information on a candidate?
    To interfere in or with; to concern oneself with unduly. In other words, both of your examples are meddling.

Yes. Your ignorance is abyssal. Which I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact that you speak.
    I tend not to get involved with extremists that justify bloody dictatorships.
    LOL you really have nothing to say, beyond rabble about how evil americans are.

7+ Year Old Account
    To interfere in or with; to concern oneself with unduly. In other words, both of your examples are meddling.
    What would you say about the posters here openly advocating for meddling into other peoples election?

10+ Year Old Account
    12/7/1941
    9/11/2001
    11/8/2016

Russia directly attacked our country.

One way or another, they don't get to walk away from it. Period.

You know what I want to see in fifteen years? A post-Putin warzone where Russians slaughtering Russians over decaying industrial turf to figure out what comes after the Russian Federation, which we should actively try and destroy from within. That must be the end goal. An assault on America must cost them everything. Truly everything.
    Okay...you sound like a psychopath, wanting to see a nation and all it's people destroyed because...what? You think they "did 9/11"?

Honestly, get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by zm3i View Post
    -snip-
    While I agree that Skroe clearly has some worrying issues, you aren't really helping by calling him a pig or a troll. I believe he really means what he says, which doesn't really make it any better.

Deleted
    LOL you really have nothing to say, beyond rabble about how evil americans are.
    Americans? I'm talking about you. Thankfully not all americans are like you.

Even with Pearl Harbor, half of it is mythology. The US was certainly making modesly aggressive moves in the Pacific prior to it. But only modest. Same thing with Russia. Sanctions? Modest. What we did in Ukraine? Modest compared to what we could have done.

Russia, like the Japanese went too far.

Also I notice you left out 9/11.

Don't be absurd. Of course Americans yet born. They'll be safer in a world where Russia in 2040 resembles the former Yugoslavia.
    World without the USA would be a marvel. No fucking Marvel (lol) superhero retarded movies for brain-dead, no Justin Beibers and other pop shit, no invasions and world terrorism,no obsession with pederasts, feminism and all that LGBT bullshit - the world can finally start exploring Space, all those iPhones and Samsungs will still be made on those same factories in South Korea, on Taiwan and mainland China, just the brand-name will change.
    Well we lose almost nothing except 250 mil piglet-like moronic lives and gain World's stability and many other things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay...you sound like a psychopath, wanting to see a nation and all it's people destroyed because...what? You think they "did 9/11"?

Honestly, get some help.
    While I agree Skroe is a sociopath for wanting a country destroyed like that and inflict human misery on people like that. I will ughhhh..... *shiver* mildly defend Skroe in that he did some miscommunication and meant to say that he considers Russian meddling to be the exact same thing as Pearl Harbor and 9/11.