Deleted

destro legendary back

Guys just got the back..... does it worth for ST?

Nope, just cleave.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    For example in fights like botanist does it worth?

Quote Originally Posted by kneedrager View Post
    For example in fights like botanist does it worth?
    Well, take Odyn as an example in Trials of Valor. On mythic, you will have multiple cleave targets up to they point where Odyn initiate the final phase. What the cloak does is that on a spec where you have talented for 2-target cleave with Wreck Havoc, is that you can put Havoc on Odyn and you do more damage. It does not make it a single target legendary, but it makes you less useless on a fight where you have both cleave and single target moments. It would, indeed, be useful on Botanist to some degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes a good sleeping sack. Even in what encounters that exist that favor it, it's mediocre at best.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The back might be really good now on AOE fights depending on how Cry Havoc is tuned and if it even stays as is.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

7+ Year Old Account
    It's one of those legendaries that is meant to disappoint you.

Better luck next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    It's one of those legendaries that is meant to disappoint you.

Better luck next time.
    i have a feeling that this wil be my next one. already have incredable lucky to get : pillars, norgannon , sephuz

Think its beter to go in other spec beacause i have already the crap leggo's of them. Destro seems to be swimming in disappoint leggendaries

Deleted
    Are the demo bracers still considered one of the top legendaries for destro?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Are the demo bracers still considered one of the top legendaries for destro?
    very much, its 10% less now, but 15% more damage is just too strong of a bonus to a already good damage cooldown. the only thing that comes close to it propably are the legendary shoulders.

so yeah, destro has it especially nice since we have to get a legendary from another legendary loot table. its a real joy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    very much, its 10% less now, but 15% more damage is just too strong of a bonus to a already good damage cooldown. the only thing that comes close to it propably are the legendary shoulders.

so yeah, destro has it especially nice since we have to get a legendary from another legendary loot table. its a real joy.
    AFAIK destro shoulders+belt is still considered bis.

10% dmg every 45 seconds with 3 charges vs 15% dmg on 3 min cd really no discussion here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimk View Post
    AFAIK destro shoulders+belt is still considered bis.

10% dmg every 45 seconds with 3 charges vs 15% dmg on 3 min cd really no discussion here.
    lol. I've got the shoulders and the belt in destro, and the demo bracers. You seem to talk about something you don't really know. The shoulders are really RNG, you can have something like 6 seconds uptime with 3 stacks... The demo bracers will never disapoint you, and while you pull with bloodlust potions and trinkets they are absolutely insane. In singletarget i do some pulls (with shoulders + demo bracers) at 1.4M+ DPS.

So for your information, yes we can discuss about this : The shoulders' buff uptime (from my logs and from simcrafts) can go from 20% to 40% for a fight. The bracers buff uptime is around 17% for most of the fight i do in mythic NH. So if you're "unlucky" the bracers can be better on some fights than the shoulders. In my case i don't care because i wear both. (if our dps were absolutely constant that would be 2% - 4% against 2.7%)
    Last edited by mmoc3f36390ea6; 2017-03-04 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuwiel View Post
    lol. I've got the shoulders and the belt in destro, and the demo bracers. You seem to talk about something you don't really know. The shoulders are really RNG, you can have something like 6 seconds uptime with 3 stacks... The demo bracers will never disapoint you, and while you pull with bloodlust potions and trinkets they are absolutely insane. In singletarget i do some pulls (with shoulders + demo bracers) at 1.4M+ DPS.

So for your information, yes we can discuss about this : The shoulders' buff uptime (from my logs and from simcrafts) can go from 20% to 40% for a fight. The bracers buff uptime is around 17% for most of the fight i do in mythic NH. So if you're "unlucky" the bracers can be better on some fights than the shoulders. In my case i don't care because i wear both. (if our dps were absolutely constant that would be 2% - 4% against 2.7%)
    didnt they change it so every portal gives a 5 second buff? at least it was like that on ptr. Also if your demo bracers uptime is close to your portal uptime youre doing something wrong if you ask me. Also dont forget the resets you can get from incinerate.

didnt they change it so every portal gives a 5 second buff? at least it was like that on ptr.
    Was a placeholder while they were fixing it or debugging it or whatever. It gives 3 different length buffs depending on which portal is spawned, with the shortest being 5 seconds.

Deleted
    Good to know that the bracers are still considered a decent legendary. The destro shoulders are powerful but less manageable IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Was a placeholder while they were fixing it or debugging it or whatever. It gives 3 different length buffs depending on which portal is spawned, with the shortest being 5 seconds.
    still i think they should be way superior to the demo bracers since its on a lower cd.

still i think they should be way superior to the demo bracers since its on a lower cd.
    They are better than the bracers on average, but its not by a huge amount. Though I'd consider the shoulders better just in the practical sense because you can sit on portal charges for a burn or priority target with pretty regular frequency whereas the bracers are tied to a 3 minute cd which almost never lines up with anything since its such a ridiculously long stretch of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    They are better than the bracers on average, but its not by a huge amount. Though I'd consider the shoulders better just in the practical sense because you can sit on portal charges for a burn or priority target with pretty regular frequency whereas the bracers are tied to a 3 minute cd which almost never lines up with anything since its such a ridiculously long stretch of time.
    yeah that was exactly my train of thought just couldnt finde the right wording.