Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Look at everyone pretend to know anything about being a president.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    I ma pretty sure he is paying out of pocket for his trips, he is a billionaire after all.
    But he's not.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    maybe he is using his time while he is at work super efficient and thus can make vacations all the time?

That is what I would do. Do some super ruling stuff and decisions and then play some video games on the weekend. Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Look at everyone pretend to know anything about being a president.
    Not like its hard to find out information about the presidents job duties and general details about how it operates. We also have all of the previous presidents to look at as to how they operated.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Some of you are going to have a really rough 4 years.
    8 years. Some of them are going to have a really rough 8 years.

We should get a dedicated sub forum for our anti-trump lefties. I'd imagine they will need it because they get so triggered everytime he sneezes. gonna run out of forum space soon!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-04 at 05:06 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    All of your points would be valid if my day to day changed, which it hasn't since he became president. You people should get a life and stop caring about every little thing he does.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not to mention the damage being done to local businesses. A lot of roadways get shut down, as well as the airport used. There are a lot of locals that are very unhappy with this happening every weekend, and it's hurting many businesses bottom lines there.
    I commute to NYC daily, and I will testify to having to take the train there now, or wake up a half hour earlier thanks to my president's brain dead trophy wife and her damn security.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Spending the weekend in Miami is a vacation? That actually sounds terrible.

Dailymail, legit source of news

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    I ma pretty sure he is paying out of pocket for his trips, he is a billionaire after all.
    Mmm, yeah. But no.

What GAO Found
    GAO estimated that the major costs incurred by the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for the President’s travel to Chicago, Illinois, and Palm Beach, Florida, from February 15, 2013, through February 18, 2013, were about $3.6 million, of which about $2.8 million in costs were incurred by DOD and $0.77 million by DHS (specifically, the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Secret Service). These costs consisted of the (1) operating expenses of the President’s aircraft, supporting aircraft, and U.S. Coast Guard small boats; and (2) travel expenses, which include per diem (lodging and meals), commercial airfare, and rental cars for DOD and DHS personnel supporting the trip. They exclude certain classified DOD costs, and the salaries and benefits of U.S. government civilian and military personnel traveling with the President or involved with agency travel preparations since these personnel would have received their salaries and benefits for the conduct of their regular duties and responsibilities regardless of whether the President traveled. The table highlights the estimated major costs associated with the President’s February 2013 trip.
    http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/680400.pdf

$3.6m for 3 days.

Doesn't include business trips by his family, etc etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.df95a614e124

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    All of your points would be valid if my day to day changed, which it hasn't since he became president. You people should get a life and stop caring about every little thing he does.
    Isn't that why people voted him in? To change their day to day?

This is actually your tax money he's spending, incidentally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Nah he clearly meant the dipshits that sit around and find something to bitch about all day that they quite obviously don't really care about.

Go ahead and get out all of the bad feelings, preferably with your face stuffed in a pillow. The world will keep spinning.
    Come on Sulla, you used to put more effort in. Now you're sounding tired and desperate.

You've got four years of trying to defend this shit ahead of you. Pace yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'm not affected, so you guys need to stop calling out things!"

Fantastic argument. I hope you become a lawyer.

Yeah, what kind of hopeless asshole complains about the president taking a vacation?

President barackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!
    Obama’s motto: If I don’t go on tax payer funded vacations & constantly fundraise then the terrorists win.
    While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!

...oh. Wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mmm, yeah. But no.

http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/680400.pdf

$3.6m for 3 days.

Doesn't include business trips by his family, etc etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.df95a614e124

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't that why people voted him in? To change their day to day?

This is actually your tax money he's spending, incidentally.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Sulla, you used to put more effort in. Now you're sounding tired and desperate.

You've got four years of trying to defend this shit ahead of you. Pace yourself.
    I didnt vote for him and they take my tax money anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "I'm not affected, so you guys need to stop calling out things!"

Fantastic argument. I hope you become a lawyer.
    Please tell me how miserable your life has become in the past month
    I don't give a fuck if obama took a vacation either. Try harder

I didnt vote for him and they take my tax money anyway.

Please tell me how miserable your life has become in the past month

I don't give a fuck if obama took a vacation either. Try harder

Trump's vacations are funneling money directly into his pockets, and are massively hypocritical given his previous bitching about Obama's infrequent and less costly vacations. So fuck yes we're going to keep riding him on it. Don't like it? Don't click on the thread. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I mean, when its literally Us who are paying for it through the taxes forced out of our checks, then of course people will be mad. I had 12% of my last check taken for taxes. That money is going to this man to pay Himself for his vacations. I can't even afford to miss work on a sick day, yet here he is, blowing the money the government took out of my check, just to go on vacation and spend millions at his hotels, thus, giving himself the money.

I can understand the anger. As a tax payer, you should be at least a little upset that Your money is funding this instead of going to you to pay for bills, or to buy things you want.
    can't be angry when he takes a normal set of vacations....

but 4 of 5 weekends?

i mean he is beating bush and obama combined

that is something to get angry about

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post

Trump's vacations are funneling money directly into his pockets, and are massively hypocritical given his previous bitching about Obama's infrequent and less costly vacations. So fuck yes we're going to keep riding him on it. Don't like it? Don't click on the thread. It's that simple.
    Ok. Enjoy wallowing in your own misery for the next 4 years while i just get on with my life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Some of you are going to have a really rough 4 years.
    Its going to be 8 rough years indeed

After Obama Trump must be very exhausted with all the cleaning up...

Cleaning up his GOLF GAME THAT IS!

Though if we're counting every trip to Mar-a-Lago as vacation thats not really fair given how much work he does there, as well as family time. Its not like people held the time Obama spent with this daughters in the White House against him (at least not the sane people). I suppose a President without any family ties might be able to focus more on the job, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if the cons who whined about Obama golfing all the time will whine about Der Fuhrer going on vacation every week to his own properties so he can fill his bank account with government money. And you know that's why Trump keeps going to Mar-a-Lago instead of Camp David, so he can enrich himself.

Trump is a liar, hypocrite and demagogue. I am not surprised by the phenomenal lack of sophistication of a man who demanded Obama's birth certificate.