Deleted

When Social Justice Leads To Censorship. Interview with Swedish psychologist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2PIkMysJQ

It's a really interesting Interview, the psychologist wished to remain anonymous in fear of losing his job.

Tim Pool did some good reporting regarding Sweden in the past few days, a fairly objective non-partisan look at the problem. Sweden does have real serious immigrant problems, but they've also been overblown.

Doesn't seem suspicious at all, nope, not a bit. Seems like a totally unbiased individual who isn't pushing an agenda whatsoever with an unverifiable "source" who gives zero credentials beyond 'i been doin dis for 20 yrs!'

Sorry, interested in actual, factual, data. Not anecdotes from suspicious censored individuals who could just be completely lying about everything, nor from somebody who has a vested bias in what he's saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Doesn't seem suspicious at all, nope, not a bit. Seems like a totally unbiased individual who isn't pushing an agenda whatsoever.
    Watch the video, you know instead of commenting before you do.

It's funny the psychologist in the video talks about cognitive dissonance on both the right and the left, and how they ignore facts and both remember and interpret data that only support their world view, he condems both the left and right.

Either way your response is a tad bit ironic, unless you managed to watch all 18 minutes in a span of 4, I'm going to say that you didn't actually watch it at all

censorship is truly a vile, evil thing. no peoples should ever allow their selves to be censored into passivity like mindless animals.

Watch the video, you know instead of commenting before you do.
    Watched about 5 minutes of it. My point remains the same. The "psychologist" offers nothing that a person taking psych101 for two weeks couldn't figure out on their own.

It's funny the psychologist in the video talks about cognitive dissonance on both the right and the left, and how they both remember and interpret facts that support their world view, he condems both the left and right.

Either way your response is a tad bit ironic
    Not really. Its not cognitive dissonance to be suspicious of a spurious video by a spurious channel with a spurious source. Especially when I have no love for Sweden and have been mostly anti-SJW since this entire issue came about a few years ago.

Governments love censorship, and no people are better to appease than the masses of SJWs who are indirectly striving for Authoritarian Governments... because the majority of them are trending morons.

I am completely against censorship...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Watched about 5 minutes of it. My point remains the same. The "psychologist" offers nothing that a person taking psych101 for two weeks couldn't figure out on their own.

Not really. Its not cognitive dissonance to be suspicious of a spurious video by a spurious channel with a spurious source. Especially when I have no love for Sweden and have been mostly anti-SJW since this entire issue came about a few years ago.
    I understand the concern, but with the Politically Correct climate in Sweden, I understand how Tim Pool would have trouble finding people to go on record. Yes they aren't going to send you to a Gulag for speaking your mind, but you can quite possibly lose your job for it.

I don't think Tim Pool seems biased though, considering he interviewed someone who was very left leaning in a different video. If he is a propaganda artist, he is a terrible one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Governments love censorship, and no people are better to appease than the masses of SJWs who are indirectly striving for Authoritarian Governments.

I am completely against censorship...
    Yes, but the censorship in Sweden is different, it's selfimposed. If the political climate changes it will go away over night, there is no law on the record about it, at least to my knowledge, you just get shunned out of society.

"When the bubble bursts, the biased discussion might go into the other way" - Psychologist

Seems like he is worried about this as well, if they don't open up the dialogue, it isn't unlikely that the right wing will take over, which isn't healthy for society either.
    Last edited by mmoc797e9b2396; 2017-03-04 at 08:19 AM.

Deleted
    Can't verify their career and ability in their field when they remain anonymous, what are his credentials, his publications? I don't trust the word of a professional unless they're either the lead in their field or backed by a significant portion of their peers. It's too easy for people to push an agenda on something like this.

The dude isn't biased? What? LOL.

"TRUMP on track to WIN Presidency. DNC in chaos!"
    "JOURNALISM IS DYING"
    "Hillary's Health is a SERIOUS Issue"
    "Did Democrats Rig the Election?" parts 1 and 2
    "Veritas Video: "Creamer implicates Hillary Clinton"
    "Clinton Campaign Officially Caught CHEATING."
    "Inside a Secret Anti- Donald Trump Bar in DC"
    "Banning the Alt-Right and Media's collapse."
    "Russia did NOT Hack the US Election"

Those are only the videos from the last 6 months.

There's no way to tell if the "psychologist" in the video is telling the truth, they're spouting garbage that a first year psych student learns very early on, even in High School classes, and they're just a bunch of nonsensical platitudes. All the while pushing a narrative that doesn't actually seem to follow the facts, or at the very least, drastically misrepresents them. On a channel where there is a clear agenda from just the titles of the videos alone (And yes I clicked on a few of them to make sure they weren't click bait--they're not).

All in all there's literally no reason to take the word of the dude that he's being truthful. If he is, great. Let's see some evidence. The amount of hiding the "psychologist" is hilariously over the top and entirely unnecessary even if they just wanted to still hide is identity.

tl;dr: A poor man's attempt to push an agenda under the guise of "sjws doing bad things! be afraid!" Zzzzzzz. Get a new cow tit to suck your need for attention from.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-04 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Can't verify their career and ability in their field when they remain anonymous, what are his credentials, his publications? I don't trust the word of a professional unless they're either the lead in their field or backed by a significant portion of their peers. It's too easy for people to push an agenda on something like this.
    Again a valid concern, but I do understand it since you are very likely to lose your job if you do, and as I said Tim Pool is a respectable journalist and has interviewed people representing both sides of the argument, but he is staying in Sweden for quite a bit longer, maybe he can actually get someone on record

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    It's also easy for anyone with an agenda to counter every point he makes even if they do know his real name and job status, due to their own cognitive dissonance.
    #boycottchina

Oh look, another social injustice warrior wasting their time fighting against social justice on the internet.... actually wasting time seeking videos out. Pheh.

Oh my gawd guyz!!! I was spending my life looking for videos on the internet which totally fits how I think the real world works and proves that I am right, doesn't it just infuriate you like it does me?! Aren't you going to do anything about this? Stand up to these guys! Me? Nah, just going to sit behind my computer screen and spend my free time looking for more of these videos...
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-03-04 at 08:34 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Also what a surprise, the "psychologist" comes to the literal exact same conclusion, almost verbatim, that the dude spouts on several of his other videos.

Dang man, if that doesn't tell you he and this video is legit, I donno what will.

That alone is a giant red flag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Seems like a fake video tbh, mostly from the way it's filmed.

Same as this fake shit:

And yes, that was exposed as fake with paid actors etc. and the channel owner admitting it was all faked in an h3h3 interview (because he had been pushed into a corner).
    Poisoning the well? Either way the cognitive dissonance on this forum is astounding.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note what kindof neo-nazi propagandaist presents centrist propaganda that doesn't allign with either the left or the right and presents a non-partisan view.

"Sweden isn't perfect, it has immigrant problems, but it isn't on fire or about to collapse either."

Right wing propaganda! Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twilight has better CGI than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    The term social justice warrior is thrown on to people that say things that the right disagree. The term is an attempted at censorship.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Oh look, another social injustice warrior wasting their time fighting against social justice on the internet.... actually wasting time seeking videos out. Pheh.

Oh my gawd guyz!!! I was spending my life looking for videos on the internet which totally fits how I think the real world works and proves that I am right, doesn't it just infuriate you like it does me?! Aren't you going to do anything about this? Stand up to these guys! Me? Nah, just going to sit behind my computer screen and spend my free time looking for more of these videos...
    Tim Pool literally just went to sweden. Unless you knew who Tim Pool was, you wouldn't have ran across this video.