Poll: Who is your favorite Orc?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Broxigar the Red, greatest orc of all time.
    I Serve Only Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It's a struggle between Orgrim and Kilrogg, but I'll go with the first since he's in the poll (how dare you forget about Kilrogg Deadeye @Velshin, ya heathen).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Durotan without a shred of doubt.

All the others either willingly pledged themselves to the Burning Legion(drinking Mannoroth's blood), pledged themselves to the Old Gods or did some attrocious things on Azeroth after attempting to kill off races native to it. The only other exception is Brox, but he doesn't have a good story behind himself as Durotan does.
    Ogrim never pledged himself willingly to the burning legion, infact the majority of the orcs did not. Only the shadow council +durotan +Ner'zhul + Ogrim knew exactly what was going on. None of the orcs on that list pledged themselves to the Old gods.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    The peons...cmon really guys!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Garrosh was awesome. Deal with it.
    He was still a short-tempered emo whine-baby though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Ogrim never pledged himself willingly to the burning legion
    Orgrim didn't even drink the blood to begin with. In fact he managed to decide the blood was bad stuff despite lacking the info Durotan got from Ner'zhul. He got the right hunch and played Blackhand to avoid drinking that shit without making it look like disobedience.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan and orgrim
    may they rest in peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Ogrim never pledged himself willingly to the burning legion, infact the majority of the orcs did not. Only the shadow council +durotan +Ner'zhul + Ogrim knew exactly what was going on. None of the orcs on that list pledged themselves to the Old gods.
    Garrosh was infused with the power of Y'sharaaj's heart, so yes, he gave in by consuming the power of an Old God.

Orgrim was an invader and has put Azeroth through a second genocide attempt, attempting to subjugate the various kingdoms/nations within the EK, including even the enslavement of red dragons for the purpose of carrying out his onslaught. Destroying their own world does not justify conquering another and killing anyone you find on it.

Almost every green-skinned orc willingly drank the blood and took up the demonic favour(what lore we have on those that refused to do it points towards them being either exiled or killed), putting Varok on that list too, which is why I didn't vote for him as it represents a weakness of character, compared to the likes of Durotan.

Grom is on that black list too because him ending Mannoroth in Kalimdor doesn't negate all the attrocious things he did to the draenei and the kingdoms spread across EK during the Horde's onslaught. On top of this, he was the first to launch an attack on Alliance settlements once they hit shore in Kalimdor, he lead the orcs into "killing" Cenarius after taking up that same corruptive power once again and he was the first one to lead the desecration of NE lands. The AU Grom is even worse as he took up an offer made by Garrosh simply so they can be "conquerors", that is just how gullible his character is.

All of these are reasons why I'd have voted for Durotan. His strenght of character was shown when he refused to take side with the demonic powers that literally all his people took. He was one of the only to communicate with the draenei before the genocide took place on Draenor too and his clan were the only orcs in AU Draenor that aided adventurers from Azeroth. His son lead their people on a quest of retribution and regaining their identity. The Frostwolves are the very best of the orcs; it's not all about swinging a cool axe, killing others and taking things.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-03-04 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted

Deleted
    Garrosh

Good old times kicking some Alliance ass, these days its just boring in the neutral order halls.

The cleavemaster
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Varok, Thrall and Mankrik.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    Uhhhh, Broxigar?

How is he not on this list? Lol
    Haha indeed, clearly he should be one of the first on that list.

Deleted
    A really tough choice. It's a tie between Gul'dan and Orgrim. Thrall used to be really up high until patch 4.3 happened. I didn't mind the whole World-Shaman thing, really. It's Aggra and then turning into Captain Planet that annoyed me.

On the other hand, Orgrim had a great writing in the MU, and while terrible in the AU, it didn't sour me towards him as much. I just remember the MU Orgrim.

Gul'dan, however, now THAT was a very well handled character on both versions, and therefore now has a place forever in my heart.

I voted Orgrim and Gul'dan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Garrosh was infused with the power of Y'sharaaj's heart, so yes, he gave in by consuming the power of an Old God.
    You're only 1/4 correct, as he could have been completely corrupted at some point and partially was most probably at the end of his fight in SoO. But for the most part Garrosh didn't give up to an Old God, he simply attempted to use the God's heart as a weapon.

Orgrim was an invader and has put Azeroth through a second genocide attempt, attempting to subjugate the various kingdoms/nations within the EK, including even the enslavement of red dragons for the purpose of carrying out his onslaught. Destroying their own world does not justify conquering another and killing anyone you find on it.
    Someone could also say that struggling to survive your own race's fuck ups does not justify condemning countless worlds to premature destruction in order to save your own skin (yes, I'm talking about the Draenei).

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    He used it as a weapon, he never pledged himself to any old god.

Orgrim was an invader and has put Azeroth through a second genocide attempt, attempting to subjugate the various kingdoms/nations within the EK, including even the enslavement of red dragons for the purpose of carrying out his onslaught. Destroying their own world does not justify conquering another and killing anyone you find on it
    Your race > over others. Ogrim wanted the orcs to have a home, it wasnt his fault draenor was destroyed. The Draenei lead the legion to them in the first place. And they never get blamed.

Almost every green-skinned orc willingly drank the blood and took up the demonic favour(what lore we have on those that refused to do it points towards them being either exiled or killed), putting Varok on that list too, which is why I didn't vote for him as it represents a weakness of character, compared to the likes of Durotan.
    willingly drinking the blood does not equal knowing what the blood was or what it would do, Gul'dan told them it would make them stronger to beat their enemies, that is all.

Grom is on that black list too because him ending Mannoroth in Kalimdor doesn't negate all the attrocious things he did to the draenei and the kingdoms spread across EK during the Horde's onslaught. On top of this, he was the first to launch an attack on Alliance settlements once they hit shore in Kalimdor, he lead the orcs into "killing" Cenarius after taking up that same corruptive power once again and he was the first one to lead the desecration of NE lands. The AU Grom is even worse as he took up an offer made by Garrosh simply so they can be "conquerors", that is just how gullible his character is.
    Addiction is a terrible thing, none would know it better than Grom. AU Grom was not gullible, did you forget that Garrosh showed him edited visions of the future and then told him what he needed to do for it to pass? AU grom thought he would save his world. Being tricked with visions of the future does not make one gullible. Grom did do alot of terrible things both AU and MU, but he was never a gullible character.
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Either Nekros the Skullcrusher or teron'gor/ Teron Gorefiend

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your race > over others. Ogrim wanted the orcs to have a home, it wasnt his fault draenor was destroyed. The Draenei lead the legion to them in the first place. And they never get blamed\
    The Draenei are ignorant cowards at best and the Legions forward scouts at the worst. Many worlds and their animals/plants have been destroeyd simply because they were unlucky and the Draenei landed on their planets.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    The Draenei are ignorant cowards at best and the Legions forward scouts at the worst. Many worlds and their animals/plants have been destroeyd simply because they were unlucky and the Draenei landed on their planets.
    Let alone they would have abandoned Draenor just as easily if their space ship was functioning and Kil'jaeden didn't decide to go for a subtler approach, regardless of the fact that Draenor was inhabited by plenty of intelligent races. Hell, Velen was ready to abandon Azeroth right after the Cataclysm struck.

Deleted
    I voted Others, because the best orcs are dead orcs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I voted Others, because the best orcs are dead orcs
    Well, they're pretty much all dead except Thrall and Saurfang so...lol