Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sugar coating a shit post... the times I live in I swear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Oh damn, ok...get some sugar and go find an ant hill, they will come, I promise!
    I don't know man, it doesn't sound like a good idea. I think sugar is boring and I don't like bringing it to ants, plus I don't like ants!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheFailadin View Post
    Sugar coating a shit post... the times I live in I swear.
    Dito, sir.

I'm actually a bit miffed that topic is gone. I thought what you wrote was bullshit but it generated some decent discussion and I made a decent reply too that was wasted.

I do feel its quite sneaky / disingenuous of Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchbringer View Post
    I don't know man, it doesn't sound like a good idea. I think sugar is boring and I don't like bringing it to ants, plus I don't like ants!

- - - Updated - - -

Dito, sir.

Ok, well, next time your mom, or gf, or wife (whichever you have) gets mad at you, kiss them on the cheek instead of arguing and let me know how it went.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I'm actually a bit miffed that topic is gone. I thought what you wrote was bullshit but it generated some decent discussion and I made a decent reply too that was wasted.

I do feel its quite sneaky / disingenuous of Blizz.
    I think I know who you are, and I appreciated the well worded disagreements. Honestly, I was surprised that it received so much agreement and upvotes. I always aim for 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    And we should because ...?

Again with the 1000th legendary rant. I'm pretty sure they are aware of it. And you know what ? We are too.

What's the point of this topic ?

edit: I like the EU-russian merge.
    Except for the lag in battlegrounda and cryllic names makes targetting not work
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    While in WoW, they're not open at all, they don't really listen to the players' requests and instead they give us what they think we want. The garrisons can serve as a great example, we had been asking for customizable housing for years, but they gave us this piece of s**t that we could barely do anything with.
    A very SMALL subset of people want player housing. The rest don't care.

You can't create content in an MMO that only a small group will ever use.

But yes. The garrisons were garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Ok, well, next time your mom, or gf, or wife (whichever you have) gets mad at you, kiss them on the cheek instead of arguing and let me know how it went.
    Another problem... I don't like physical contact. There seems to be no positive outcome!

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG, your so difficult...ok..try this..... nvm. You've exhausted me, you win. \o/

- - - Updated - - -

Another problem... I don't like physical contact. There seems to be no positive outcome!

Ok....I don't really care to be honest...not my problem....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah..no way they would remove a topic like that (dunno why they banned you though, probably something you are not telling)
    Well, Blizzard hasn't given me a reason yet, but it probably happened because of the russian stuff, like some people in this thread are already guessing. How dare someone mention the problems of language barriers, unreadable names, pre-made abuse and botting by russian players. It's clearly my fault that 95% of all bots and 100% of all cheaters that I see have russian names!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Ok....I don't really care to be honest...not my problem....
    Unless this truly is a conspiracy-theory with the ultimate goal of killing every person who's name begins with a J. You won't shrug this off then!

Well, Blizzard hasn't given me a reason yet, but it probably happened because of the russian stuff, like some people in this thread are already guessing. How dare someone mention the problems of language barriers, unreadable names, pre-made abuse and botting by russian players. It's clearly my fault that 95% of all bots and 100% of all cheaters that I see have russian names!

- - - Updated - - -

Unless this truly is a conspiracy-theory with the ultimate goal of killing every person who's name begins with a J. You won't shrug this off then!
    I will, cause i'm not the one getting banned now, am I? I'm a good guy....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I will, cause i'm not the one getting banned now, am I? I'm a good guy....
    You can't get banned when you are DEAD! That's also a good thing. Always stay positive, friend.

I have a lot of screenshots of people cheating, and they are ALWAYS russians.
    yeah, not surprised at all that you got banned

enjoy the ban, racist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    yeah, not surprised at all that you got banned

enjoy the ban, racist
    I don't care what label you put on facts in your failed attempts to shame people. I'm sure you massively impressed your SJW friends with that reply though, so congratulations. VIRTUE!

If their forums are half as bad as this one (and they are if not worse) than I don't blame them. I mean a site like this wants as many bodies as possible to suckered into looking at ads and clicking on the bait for the income but Blizzard doesn't rely on that so much. So someone wants to be a cock sucker just ban them and move on. Best solution for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    It was probably closed because the topic has been flogged to death so much, it is just a floating carcass in the river now made of bones and scraps of meat.
    How did this get so dark all off a sudden? I'm scared.

I just wish there were some way to identify what company actually owns the game, so the OP could go ask them why they did this, or if it's maybe a bug or something. Somebody has to own World of Warcraft, right? Some game company or something? It's just too bad that we'll never know who that is, and the OP has to come over here and post a useless thread about a subject about which we can do no more than speculate on and argue about.

It's a real cryin' shame, I tell you.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Deleted
    Your whole post isn#t constructive and only tries to be provocative and show Blizzards in a bad light.

"The community" you are describing doesn't exist. I completely disagree on everything you wrote abut Strand of the Ancients, its a really great BG. People thinking they have lost and not doing anything anymore is a problem in every BG, not just SoA.

I also completely disagree with your statement regarding Russian players and find it offensive that you more or less accuse them all openly of cheating / botting without any evidence.

You are right about legendaries, but they have already said that in retrospect, they would only have introduced utility ones, not performance enhancing ones. So yeah, they know they fucked that up and said so.

So what are you triyng to do, except being provocavtive against blizzard? I really don't see any constructive point in your whole post except problem with writing cyrillic names, which they have probably evaluated as something you'll have to tolerate.

Taking feedback into account does not mean immdiately acting on it. Players are utterly bad at knowing whats actually good for a game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    a subject about which we can do no more than speculate on and argue about.
    You say that like it's bad thing. Arguing is fun!