Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    You deserved to be banned because your thread didn't prove anything, and was 100% flame thread.

But go ahead and victimize yourself.

I do agree with the 3 examples - they just don't prove anything.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Your whole post isn#t constructive and only tries to be provocative and show Blizzards in a bad light.
    It's okay to agree or disagree. Both is equally acceptable for me.

OP: You're probably spamming the forums, you're spouting a lot of nation hate, and saying stuff that's already been said, fair game to be deleted, get a tissue from your mum and move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    OP: You're probably spamming the forums, you're spouting a lot of nation hate, and saying stuff that's already been said, fair game to be deleted, get a tissue from your mum and move on.
    Could you provide an example of this "nation hate" please?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    But go ahead and victimize yourself.
    I am a victim of your hurtful statements.

In my humble opinion, your post was terrible and offered zero constructive feedback or reflection. It was pure whining, and anecdotal "evidence" of how bad Blizzard supposedly is. Threads created for whining, are rightfully deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Contego View Post
    In my humble opinion, your post was terrible and offered zero constructive feedback or reflection. It was pure whining, and anecdotal "evidence" of how bad Blizzard supposedly is. Threads created for whining, are rightfully deleted.
    There wasn't even a single statement you found constructive? I understand, and humbly accept your opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchbringer View Post
    Agreeing and disagreeing is one thing. But in your post, you have written about things "the community" wants, when in fact its only your own opinion and simply not "the communities". Hence its simply not constructive. And its written in a way to incite provocative discussion (flaing and hating), not constructive discussion. I am really not surprised they locked or deleted that thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Agreeing and disagreeing is one thing. But in your post, you have written about things "the community" wants, when in fact its only your own opinion and simply not "the communities". Hence its simply not constructive. And its written in a way to incite provocative discussion (flaing and hating), not constructive discussion. I am really not surprised they locked or deleted that thread.
    I disagree, but thanks for the input.

There wasn't even a single statement you found constructive? I understand, and humbly accept your opinion.
    The constructive approach would be to calmly tell them what doesn't work, why it doesn't work, how you would see the problem solved, and why that would solve the problem. Blatantly saying "this is bad, so Blizzard is bad", is not constructive. So no, I didn't find a single one of your statements to be constructive, they were pure whining.
    We were created by the biblical God.
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Simple fact, playing against russians in bgs made me stop playing them.

But i like them in my pug groups, they are usually good players and so far no one behaved badly(like some EN-realm people do).

So yeah i can understand you OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Simple fact, playing against russians in bgs made me stop playing them.

But i like them in my pug groups, they are usually good players and so far no one behaved badly(like some EN-realm people do).

So yeah i can understand you OP
    True, but sometimes it can also be very funny, especially at night when so many of them have their bots running. For example, I like to play my Blood Death Knight in Battlegrounds. When playing against russians, I go to their graveyards and wait for them to spawn. The ones who spawn I then kite away into a corner and just tank them like mobs for as long as possible. I can tank 3-5 players forever, depening on their classes. It's hilarious at times, turning the Battlegrounds into a 9vs5 while people laugh their asses off in chat. There are so freaking many bots that I can do this pretty regularly, too.

Deleted
    I find the concept of shadowbanning offensive.

It's like hating someone but not having the guts to block them (because they might mention it in person?), so you just ignore their messages.

Anyway:

RE: IoC/SotA - They're not my favourites by far, but remember one of the big advertisements for WOTLK was aerial vehicular combat, this was dropped from Wintergrasp, maybe the recompense was more vehicular BGs, who knows.

RE: Russian Players, your criticisms are simply racist. Russians are no worse than English, Spanish, German etc. If you played on Runetotem in WOTLK which I did for a time, despite it being an English realm the Italians there were incredibly racist, if you asked an Italian crafter for something in English (even though he could understand you) they'd generally refuse. It was the Italian home as they didn't have their own realms and they generally hated the English-speaking. My point is that Russians are the same as everybody else.

RE: Legendaries, very few people have worse luck than me (if you think you do, feel free to PM me to debate it), and there are many improvements that could be made, and yes the last one made me consider quitting, but they have done some work in to fixing it. First two with increased chance, removal of softcap (which I exposed), and no longer having decreasing base chance between 3-10. Too little too late? Maybe. Better than nothing.
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2017-03-04 at 04:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL you literally made a "blizzard i hope you all fucking die your horrible scum" thread and now your confused why you got banned?

you wernt shadowbanned, shadowbanned is when they ban you in a way you dont know, as in you still post and such, but no one can see it
    you were right out banned, because you made a litteral thread "blizzard fuck you, your horrible no one likes you, KYS"

btw isle of conquest was released extreamly soon after, so your complaint is horrible "omfg you guys released another vehicle based batleground within a year after this one" people loved the BG when it first came out, it wasent for awhile after people started hating it

also why go back and compeltly remake a battleground when they can make new ones? if they go back and change old bgs to be completely different thats lets content fro us, and removal of content for us
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-04 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    LOL you literally made a "blizzard i hope you all fucking die your horrible scum" thread and now your confused why you got banned?
    Okay, but why the hell is the face of your human avatar so creepy, ugly and deformed? Oh my god! It will give me nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    btw isle of conquest was released extreamly soon after, so your complaint is horrible "omfg you guys released another vehicle based batleground within a year after this one"
    I never said that. What a stupid, unnecessary and easily detectable straight up lie. You lost me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    RE: Russian Players, your criticisms are simply racist.
    My statements towards russians can't be racist. They can be correct or incorrect though. My statements represent my experience with russian players. All those experiences were truthfully put forward.

I would have banned you for that post. The subject line and opening sentence make it 100% clear that you have no intention other than disrupting and insulting. No desire for a constructive conversation that would add anything of value to the forum.

Deleted
    OP: 5 years member. 38 posts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ohh well there is nothing wrong in what they did. They have the right to control their own forums and if you put up something they don't approve of, then they are free to close you down and ban you.

Also, it does not seem like you put up anything that was contructive. It was all just some bashing of Blizzard and not something about how they can approve or advice for future content/good feedback overall. So you deserve no sympathy, deserve your ban and by all rights is left in the bed, that you have made for yourself.

Would not be surprised if this was not your first offense, when it comes to making bad threads or comments.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, but why the hell is the face of your human avatar so creepy, ugly and deformed? Oh my god! It will give me nightmares.

I never said that. What a stupid, unnecessary and easily detectable straight up lie. You lost me.

- - - Updated - - -

My statements towards russians can't be racist. They can be correct or incorrect though. My statements represent my experience with russian players. All those experiences were truthfully put forward.
    uhhh ok straight to insults about my avatar... wow ok...? omfg im so offended... im gunna cry...

also yes you said

"Not only did they not improve Strand of the Ancients, they implemented ANOTHER vehicle based Battleground later, to spite us I guess? I don't know. Isle of Conquest is just as hated as Strand of the Ancients."

there was an extreamly small gap in between even if it was hated as soon as it came out(it wasent, people loved it, it wasent hated till a few years later), they wouldent have enough time to completly remake isle of conquest, it was allready mostly made

- - - Updated - - -

but you know your pathetic and have no argument when your first line is making fun of someones avatar :P
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-04 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I think everything that needed to be said has been said. We can conclude this discussion. Thanks everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most of the time, it's not what you say that matters, but the way you say it.
    Oh, and usually everything you say before "but" is ignored.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?