Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Nobody is coming with a top 5 rarest and least used :P

The undaunted?

It was for MoP CM silver and only about 12% or so of the playerbase at the time during MoP got it according to mmo-champions graph from back then. I never really see anyone with it either.

I'd say:

Crusader (never see it)
    The undaunted
    Blood knight
    Justicar
    Of the black harvest

Damn. I was mostly right. According to http://guildox.com/popular/titles that someone linked before, The undaunted is fairly rare.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-02-03 at 05:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The undaunted?

It was for MoP CM silver and only about 12% or so of the playerbase at the time during MoP got it according to mmo-champions graph from back then. I never really see anyone with it either.

I'd say:

Crusader (never see it)
    The undaunted
    Blood knight
    Justicar
    Of the black harvest

Damn. I was mostly right. According to http://guildox.com/popular/titles that someone linked before, The undaunted is fairly rare.
    Guildox is kinda inaccurate. Wowrarity is the way to go. Have been following the statistics for few months now and its got the least flaws of all statistics out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I feel like PvP titles are cheating. Not a large amount of WoW players are serious PvPers, and since most PvP titles you can only get in a specific timeframe it's obvious that not a lot of people would have them. Personally, I've never actually seen anyone wear a Garrison title or a Scenario title.

I mostly just use my Lord of War title.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I'd say:

Crusader (never see it)
    <-- got it. was first on server. I use it from time to time, but unlike most of these "lost to the ages" titles, its still quite acquirable if you put in the same amount of time/effort.

The Lion Hearted, Of the Ten Storms, The Supreme and so on.
    This titles was introduced in WotLK beta as reward for realm first achievements but was removed before live. Many of them was reintoduced in Legion and others expansions.
    The Lion Hearted my personal favorite =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the rarest at the moment is Vengeance Incarnate, Mythic Guldan, but that will soon become common.

The "rarest" ones I use is Battlemaster, Khan and Justicar I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    <Name> The Insane, I was in the middle of getting this when it became unavailable. I was so pissed.
    Knight Lieutenant <Name>, original one. Have this on my Hunter.
    <Name> of the Black Harvest, warlock green fire quest
    Khan<Name> pvp title
    Talon King/Queen <Name>
    The Insane was never unavailable and can be obtained at any moment.

Scarab Lord is #1, but I can't think of 4 others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    Honestly I feel like PvP titles are cheating. Not a large amount of WoW players are serious PvPers, and since most PvP titles you can only get in a specific timeframe it's obvious that not a lot of people would have them. Personally, I've never actually seen anyone wear a Garrison title or a Scenario title.
    Yeah thats true. The majority of rarest titles are PvP related and Arena ones being the rarest. Even BG PvP titles are diffucult or time consuming to obtain wich is kinda meh, but thats the benefit of being good against players and not against NPCs. Guess Blizzard considers pvp titles really special but tbh some of them can be made account wide for all I care. I think they should make R1 titles class-wide. Like Warlock R1 can be used on other Warlock characters you create that meet the level requirement of the title. Would be a cool idea

Deleted
    scarab lord should be clearly number one. Second place for all the realm first titles (the older the rarer). Gladiator titles are more common than server first titles but also limited, so they are on third place. Fourth place for all achievements only available for a limited time but not capped by players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    scarab lord should be clearly number one. Second place for all the realm first titles (the older the rarer). Gladiator titles are more common than server first titles but also limited, so they are on third place. Fourth place for all achievements only available for a limited time but not capped by players.
    Realm 1st titles would definetely be 2nd place if it werent for R1 titles. Then you have titles such as Warbringer and Warbound. 300 RBG wins!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by webcamboy View Post
    Celestial defender,
    Conqueror of naxxramas,
    Death's demise,
    Magic seeker,

Is alot more rare than most of the titles u mention tbh.
    Maths doesn't check out considering there are 8 (?) R1 gladiators per realmpool, but 25 per server of the ones you mention.

guardian of cenarius, ugh. the page grinding o_O obviously not the rarest but its got to be on the list of most annoying.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-03-04 at 11:39 PM.

vengeful gladiator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyZ View Post
    vengeful gladiator
    S3 was the most active season in WoW probably, so there should be more Vengeful Gladiators then the top 5 I mentioned. However, when looking at current active playing right now It would be #6 on my list behind Furious Gladiator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Maths doesn't check out considering there are 8 (?) R1 gladiators per realmpool, but 25 per server of the ones you mention.
    There are literally thousands who got Realm First titles from WotLK. All realm first titles are between 0.20% to 0.33% atm, with Death's Demise being 0.33%. Thats QUITE alot of players. The top 5 I mentioned are all 0.00%. But I can understand if you would say they are the least used or that you never come across them ingame.