Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow, this is the third thread in the past two days...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Wow, this is the third thread in the past two days...
    ikr, it's like this is some new and interesting topic... ohh wait.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    Do you wish LFR was removed from game? My vote is strongly YES!
    SO you dont want ANY raid in the game? let me gues you prefer SOLO games?

I think LFR could be improved. Like starting everyone at 2 stacks of determination for each boss
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I love LFR because the more of a trainwreck the raid is, the more fun I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

(Oh hi, Heelvs)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    people saying "it doesnt affect you" dont be stupid
    No, it genuinely doesn't affect you. Don't be stupid.

of course it affects me and others, coz these retards are joining out pug M+ groups our pug raids ect coming in and wasting out time
    If you invited a bad player to your pug because you're too lazy to look up logs then that's on you. Also, not a lot of the players you speak of are gonna make it to higher keystones than +1 (assuming they are able to get passed normal mythic at all) if they are bad at the game, so the "problem" virtually solves itself.

And if it's a raid pug you kick the bad players and look for someone better.

when something can titanforge to 900 from LFR THAT IS A HUGE PROBLEM, people reciving the highest quality loot from practically AFKing...
    You're delirious.

Don't see the point of "Remove LFR thread #314976394783" when this thread features a poll and presents all options on the table (although it isn't multiple choice for folks who might want to see several of them removed).

I'll never understand some people's desire to cut content from other players that has extremely modest rewards. If these people were an ice cream flavor, they'd be pralines and rooster flavored.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But by that logic you should remove levelling. World quests. Dailies. Everything that is "too easy" and where you "cannot fail". And does the difficultly curve in this game really go as you describe? Are LFR and for example normal 5 mans "non existent" difficult and normal raids and 5 man heroics already "omgwtfbbq"?

Oh, that is almost as priceless as "Mexicans come in and steal my job". Poor you guy in PUGs, people gate crashing you. Like you have no option to filter them out. Here, have a cookie. (So strange that at the same time we have threads on how qualified people are kept out of PuGs because of crazy ilv req. Man, those "retards" have mad skillZ. They convince you how awesome they are, sneak into your PuG and probably somehow load the dices of RNG to have at least 2 BiS legendaries)
    omg stop, you had me rolling all over the floor with "an, those "retards" have mad skillZ. They convince you how awesome they are, sneak into your PuG and probably somehow load the dices of RNG to have at least 2 BiS legendaries"

Deleted
    LFR only hurts its target audience. If you are a raider it does not hurt you in any way.
    That said I'd like to see it removed, because it is discouraging players from experiencing the vastly superior team game that WoW is. It is obscuring the best part of WoW behind mildly translucent curtain. But what you can see behind it is blurry and expressionless. I believe Blizzards idea is that people who do LFR will be incentivized to try normal and later heroic. But why would that work? They won't "see" anything new and all they know about raiding is mediocre busywork. They don't even know what they are missing and LFR destroyed the curiosity that brought many people into raiding.

yes, but it will never be

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    My god. Do we really need another one of these threads? If you don't want to run LFR, don't do it. Problem solved.
    At least we're not getting weekly I hate LFR threads.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    I'd accept a culling of the existing playerbase to return the game to something higher quality.
    I'm sure non-raiders could "accept culling" raiders for a higher quality experience for themselves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I'm sure non-raiders could "accept culling" raiders for a higher quality experience for themselves as well.
    oh yes especially if they "culled" mythic raiders out from game

would serve game very well and make it much more healthy

Don't like it don't use it. I don't care for it myself so I don't ever do it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

Way to take my post out of context. I was responding to Lyphe's post about how he could except culling players out of the game if it meant a higher quality experience for himself. That's pretty much complete selfishness.

Why would you care. Its entirely optional in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No Draenor LFR was shit and even blizzard admitted as much.
    And it should have stayed that way. LFR isn't gear mode it's story mode. You get your crappy looking epics with crappy versions of tier and you like it. Only thing I liked about WoD was the LFR system. Like... the reason it was so great is precisely because it was a shit version that people complained about. LFR was always for the story and never supposed to be for the gear. They should make it that way and keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    And it should have stayed that way. LFR isn't gear mode it's story mode. You get your crappy looking epics with crappy versions of tier and you like it. Only thing I liked about WoD was the LFR system. Like... the reason it was so great is precisely because it was a shit version that people complained about. LFR was always for the story and never supposed to be for the gear. They should make it that way and keep it that way.
    And people didn't bother with WoD LFR, as a result. Blizzard isn't in the habit of making content that people avoid, that's rather wasteful from their perspective. They want people in LFR, after all. That's why they went back to giving Tier and good trinkets from LFR.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

I think the game would do fine without the pvp community or the raiding Community. There would be a drop at first but blizzard can make challenging world content and dungeons when the demand is high enough. Mythic dungeons are hard and the quest for the epic hunter bow in Vanilla required killing world bosses solo was very hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    And people didn't bother with WoD LFR, as a result. Blizzard isn't in the habit of making content that people avoid, that's rather wasteful from their perspective. They want people in LFR, after all. That's why they went back to giving Tier and good trinkets from LFR.
    I am pretty sure looking for raid was ran more than any other difficulty. Player were rerunning it less because blizzard turned it into tourist mode.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-03-04 at 06:46 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!