Deleted

Got my second onyxian drake yesterday, don't know if i should laugh or cry.

Managed to get this before work yesterday, always happens when your least expecting it

Wiping for 2 hours on Chronomatic Anomaly because of VERY bad design !
    But we made it and finnished it in a bit over 4 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the mount years ago but this recent screenshot I took in the monk class hall area was pretty good!

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acardis View Post

How did you find a group for that? Openraid is dead, so is official forums and you can't LFM on mmo-champion

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    How did you find a group for that? Openraid is dead, so is official forums and you can't LFM on mmo-champion
    Haha, silly you. The background is misleading you into thinking he is showing you the ToT Glory mount... He's actually showing the Legion Glory mount, which is very current .

Personally, I'm not gonna bother with these achies untill the end of the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by AngelusMMO View Post
    Haha, silly you. The background is misleading you into thinking he is showing you the ToT Glory mount... He's actually showing the Legion Glory mount, which is very current .

Personally, I'm not gonna bother with these achies untill the end of the expansion
    Pretty sure he was actually asking about the Legion Glory, which he's right about. Currently, there aren't many, if any, groups doing it outside of organised raiders. That would probably be your answer also, @Battlebeard. Most likely done in a guild group.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Acardis View Post

Grats on your mount!

May I ask how you guys struggled on CA for 2 hours? Our group one shot it ez (We had to do it on heroic though more more debuffs)

If you're patient you can get people from group finder. Admittedly it takes a little longer but I haven't had a need for Openraid since.
    Last edited by Aux; 2017-02-28 at 02:04 PM.

Matched Set

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelusMMO View Post

No, he is not misleading me at all. I did glory of ToT back in MoP and as a huge mount collector as well as achivement collector I keep track of every achiv and mount in game.

What I wondered was how/where he found a group for Glory of the Legion Raider.

At long last I have decided to go after the Draenor mounts. After finishing my pathfinder achievement, I went for a full circuit around the continent. I stumbled upon Pathrunner and, at the top of Frostfire Ridge... an Edge of Reality. Sadly, in my euphoria I didn't think of taking an screenshot inside the scenario itself, but oh well. 10/10 start.

Art by draken4o

Finished brawler' guild.

Was close, I hit him one last shot before I died from berserk lol like simultaneously

#317 or something now
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2017-03-02 at 12:35 PM.

I found a group through Openraid. Though it took some weeks of checking daily if any were up. Was lucky to find one.

Grats on your mount!

May I ask how you guys struggled on CA for 2 hours? Our group one shot it ez (We had to do it on heroic though more more debuffs)
    Did it on heroic aswell. But we hit the enrage timer everytime the last 2 debuffs still had to run out. We did it with a small group of only 13 people.
    So we had to cheese it by standing behind the lamp to avoid the enrage dmg. And have a beast mastery hunter's pets + affli warlock unending curroption finnish the last 50 million hp off. Took some minutes of standing afk.

Stumbled across a crystal in one of the WQs areas. Took about an hour and a half to find the rest sadly (I even died once because I jumped off a cliff without realize bubble was still on CD), but finally found them all! Thank god no one else was looking it seems.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Stumbled across a crystal in one of the WQs areas. Took about an hour and a half to find the rest sadly (I even died once because I jumped off a cliff without realize bubble was still on CD), but finally found them all! Thank god no one else was looking it seems.
    Wait, so you can die while in the middle of finding crystals and it still counts?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocc644d28b36; 2017-03-04 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Wait, so you can die while in the middle of finding crystals and it still counts?
    You have to go back and click them again afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    You have to go back and click them again afaik.
    Sin is correct, so keep track of the location of the ones that are up.

Or just don't fail like me ;p

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone ready for the 500 people posting about getting the rare af Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent tomorrow from the Timewalking vendor?