Deleted

Help with trinkets

So i've got 880 cof, 895 draught, 876 egg shell from dht, 890 urn, 875 eye of command, 870 terrorbound nexus, 870 memento, 875 foci and 875 trink from skorpyron. im confused which one to take for m+ and which for raiding, draught is doing about 2,3kk dmg but it doesnt have strenght, but haste, which i need to have 20% haste cap for bos build... The more I think about picking 2 of those im more confused. Help pls

CoF + Urn ... pretty sure those are your best trinket for raid and M+

Draught fucking sucks for BoS Build.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    CoF + Urn ... pretty sure those are your best trinket for raid and M+
    this 10/char

Deleted
    Also, to clarify it for you, there's no such thing as a "20% haste cap" for BoS, all stats are pretty equal in terms of value. Having less than 20% haste isn't an issue, having more than 20% doesn't give diminishing returns. Best bet is always to sim your upgrades. As the other two have said, CoF and Urn are definitely your best. Horn of Valor is about the only thing that would replace either of them.

Convergence for raids is a must have at the moment. The 2nd trinket you want to use for raids is urn mainly because it's 890. If you can get a 895 elemental foci/horn of valor you should switch it out. For m+ Convergence is usefull ONLY in speedruns where you clear trash in seconds. Picking out from what you listed I would go with memento/urn for higher m+. That depends on the dungeon you are doing but comes with experience and if you have the legendary ring. In HoV for example I am using urn till after hyrja, then I switch to convergence because of our clear routine. All coming with experience, but memento and urn is prolly the best in raw simulations.