Will Legion Reactivate My Sub?

I decided to take a break from WoW just before Legion launched, but once again I feel the itch. If I purchase a Legion activation code, will it reactivate my sub, or will I have to reactivate it separately?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legion does not come with a free month, You will have to activate it separately.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Legion does not come with a free month, You will have to activate it separately.
    OK, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    As with every other single expac other than vanilla or a battlechest
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Creating a new account gives you a free month. Expansions do not add game time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, no new gametime, though you can convince a GM to give you a few days gametime to farm for gold.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sorry, no new gametime, though you can convince a GM to give you a few days gametime to farm for gold.
    This, then either farm or ask a friend to send you some gold for sub token.

im still waiting for the damn 7 or 10 days free game time they occasionally give

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    I decided to take a break from WoW just before Legion launched, but once again I feel the itch. If I purchase a Legion activation code, will it reactivate my sub, or will I have to reactivate it separately?
    This, although I recommend using the online webchat, they are so much better to deal with than the usual gm or phone line. I'm also pretty sure they have a lot more power than the usual gm. Got me a free pet fro the store when I used on last time

Definitely this. GMs hand out free game time like candy.

Quote Originally Posted by fabersoul View Post
    im still waiting for the damn 7 or 10 days free game time they occasionally give
    Those come once in a blue moon. Just put in a ticket saying "I'm thinking of coming back to the game but don't have the money to waste. Can I try a few days please?" and they'll give it to you I promise.

Other guaranteed-to-earn-game-time tickets:

- "I have raid tonight, guild will be furious" (guildies have mentioned this one to me)
    - "Need to transfer gold from my characters to buy a token" (I've personally tested and used this one on both main and alt accounts)
    - "Friend is giving me gold for a token to come back" (similar to the above, should work just as fine)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.