Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dont call my friend.. please...
    i do not have your friends number??

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Imo WoW's story is best when it is dozens of different stories colliding and weaving together, rather then one major theme "stop teh legion" etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the Faction Leaders doing anything in 7.2 at all?
    Like helping the player at all or not really?

I know from the Legionfall Camp there is Illidan Stormrage, Maiev Shadowsong, Velen...etc...
    So yeah...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is anyone else disappointed in 7.2 lore so far? It feels that the class specific campaigns are in most cases completely disjointed. They are Naruto filler quality . . .
    Some of them are cool. I really liked the DK one. The Paladin one is really lazy and boring, though. I expected more, that pegasus with that oddly specific armor design was just begging for a "redeem Invincible" storyline, probably involving busting Arthas out of Helheim (hey, it worked for Illidan) and all manner of Scourge-smiting shenanigans, maybe even building on that hanging plot thread in WoD concerning the true culprit behind Admiral Taylor's demise. But no, we get the TBC Blood Elf mount quest with some dialogue changes.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I need to catch up... 7.2 seems interesting even tho it looks like some people don't like it

So I did the mount quests for a couple of classes and I have to say I'm even more annoyed at the Paladin quests now. DKs to act out the Wrath cinematic and our cinematic is the Highlord doing the cheesiest emotes to his new mount in the middle of a temple (why would you bring a horse inside a building? ? ?). It looks so ridiculous it should have this as a soundtrack.
    you bring the horse into the temple because it was the horse of one of the most vile and evil of the deathknights, and the temple is one of, if not -the-, holiest sites on azeroth.

off topic, but is anyone else having trouble replying to posts? have to double click the reply button. it might be my script blocker thing though, idk how to mess with this dumb thing v.v

those designs look badass

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Kil'jaeden is def dying in 7.2. Sargeras is going to be the final boss of Legion.
    Isn't tomb of sargeras the last instance ?
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Isn't tomb of sargeras the last instance ?
    no, we have 7.3 with argus afterwards.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm not really sure how I feel about the class quests myself.

Unlike @Nymrohd, I don't consider them filler. Some are more interesting than others, for sure. But create a living world where stuff is happening in places old and new. Some quests remind you the Legion is still up to stuff, worldwide. Other places let you see the current state of places and people out in the world.

I guess what I like less is to see so much content put in, that's class-specific. So there's a decent chance you never get to play some of these stories. But, that's the theme of this expansion, rather than permanent policy, so that's alright too. I suppose it does create replay value, in that you're not doing the same questline over and over on all characters.

If that last thing is the goal Blizz had in mind, I hope they do the Aldor/Scryers thing again next expansion. Where you get to pick between two or more factions to support with a character, and experience their story with that character, and another faction's story on another character if you so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I'm not really sure how I feel about the class quests myself.

Unlike @Nymrohd, I don't consider them filler. Some are more interesting than others, for sure. But create a living world where stuff is happening in places old and new. Some quests remind you the Legion is still up to stuff, worldwide. Other places let you see the current state of places and people out in the world.

I guess what I like less is to see so much content put in, that's class-specific. So there's a decent chance you never get to play some of these stories. But, that's the theme of this expansion, rather than permanent policy, so that's alright too. I suppose it does create replay value, in that you're not doing the same questline over and over on all characters.

If that last thing is the goal Blizz had in mind, I hope they do the Aldor/Scryers thing again next expansion. Where you get to pick between two or more factions to support with a character, and experience their story with that character, and another faction's story on another character if you so choose.
    I agree with what you said, it would be a neat idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

I know from the Legionfall Camp there is Illidan Stormrage, Maiev Shadowsong, Velen...etc...
    So yeah...
    Some are, Anduin is checking on the Legion destruction with his own eyes, Velen is fighting in the front lines against the Legion and so is Genn (also he is trying to get Anduin back into the throne rune), the BE, HE and NEs are still on Suramar.

The rest of the leaders....

Who knows, i like to think that Mekkatorque is making another ship for the alliance

well, now we know where Naisha will be in 7.2
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...ned-to-naisha/
    what a shame XPD

Well they can't explore why Maiev hates Illidan because that would make Illidan look bad.

And we can't have any of that with Legion Illidan. He's the good guy whose transgressions were necessary to stop the Legion rather than being just a self-serving cunt who wanted power for himself.

She doesn't even say anything. Talk about literally the shittiest way to bring her back. Might as well just not even bothered.

Is anyone else disappointed in 7.2 lore so far? It feels that the class specific campaigns are in most cases completely disjointed. They are Naruto filler quality . . .
    Who needs REAL criticism when you can have baseless hyperbole

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well they can't explore why Maiev hates Illidan because that would make Illidan look bad.

And we can't have any of that with Legion Illidan. He's the good guy whose transgressions were necessary to stop the Legion rather than being just a self-serving cunt who wanted power for himself.

She doesn't even say anything. Talk about literally the shittiest way to bring her back. Might as well just not even bothered.
    Dont confuse "that can wait" with ignoring it completely. Maiev is just getting used to the fact that despite all her bullshit her brother is willing to work with her to save the world instead of executing her homself. Cus they need her. Just like we need illidan. The fact they are both cold blooded murderers isnt important right now
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

So yeah...
    the thing we forget is that the invasions are still going on, just we dont do them anymore, so stormwind and org etc are still under attack once in awhile

Dont confuse "that can wait" with ignoring it completely. Maiev is just getting used to the fact that despite all her bullshit her brother is willing to work with her to save the world instead of executing her homself. Cus they need her. Just like we need illidan. The fact they are both cold blooded murderers isnt important right now
    That...doesn't change what I said whatsoever.

Do you really think they're going to make Illidan bad again after he Mary Sue's us to victory in Legion? The BEST we are going to get is that he'll sacrifice himself to kill Sargeras and be revered for his noble sacrifice. He's never, ever, going to be seen as an anti-hero again. Maiev is the only one who still cares enough to actually comment on what a scumbag he's actually been. And she's just dismissed with a wave of the hand. And if she ever does try to do something against him, we'll have to kill her because Illidan is the hero of Legion.

And feel free to talk about Maiev being bad all you want, Wolfheart was a fucking atrocity that completely destroyed her character and Blizzard seems to be just ignoring it as they should. And I'm doing the same.

That still doesn't change the fact that they whitewashed all of Illidan's bullshit as a "necessary evil" rather than what he actually was.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-05 at 07:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    "Such an iconic character" oh come on, who the fuck are you kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

both Illidan and Maiev were destroyed ever since WoW. Maiev being ignored now is like ignoring TBC which was even worse. they are just fixing all mistakes though that Naaru crap with Illidan was a very bad choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    "Such an iconic character" oh come on, who the fuck are you kidding.
    which one???

they are just fixing all mistakes though that Naaru crap with Illidan was a very bad choice.
    I donno. Every part of Illidan's lore in Legion is godawful. They whitewashed all his crap under the bullshit excuse of "for the greater good." He's always been a selfish brat who wanted, but couldn't get, Tyrande along with power. Them trying to shoehorn in, 'Oh well that's still technically true because Tyrande is on Azeroth and if Azeroth is destroyed she died' smacks of utter contrivance.