Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Guess that means any protest against Trump around Trump supporters should be judged as risky trolling, to follow the chain of logic I've been provided.
    Fairly sure you made that chain yourself, buddy

Lefties, so tolerant, so peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You seem to be under the impression that I care what lunatics like you think about the right.

I don't.
    Then why are you here?

Now, don't you have some unarmed elderly people and women to attack? Or are you just one of the pussies that fantasizes about punching "nazis", but is too much of a bitch to actually go out and fight?
    Why not come over here and try me?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Just like Christians have no problem killing anyone who doesn't follow their views, so you need to hide your religion around them. Seems fine to me.
    Hey. Show some respect.

All the abrahamic religions will kill you for believing the wrong things.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Why should I be tolerant and peaceful to those who want me dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Fairly sure you made that chain yourself, buddy
    We're these people attacked for supporting Trump or supporting Trump in an anti-Trump area?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, by nature, left leaning people are violent and will attack their opposition. So you should hide your political affiliation around them.

Good to know.
    No, by nature, you cannot grasp analogies.

I once got beaten in high school for calling my government fascist. Do I approve of it? No. Did I see that coming? Yes. I didn't whine, "Oooooooh, evil people, not understanding my righteousness!", I simply understood the fact that the world doesn't care about your righteousness, and whenever you say or do something controversial and confrontational, there is a chance it will hit you back in the face. Chance we, responsible adults, all accept.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Were these people attacked for supporting Trump or supporting Trump in an anti-Trump area?
    Eh, I suspect they were attacked because there were people in the area that find it an acceptable thing to attack people for expressing their right of free speech.

So both, really.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Antifascist? Are you trying to call those Trump supporters fascists or was that a typo?
    Do you have a better term to describe their political leanings?

- - - Updated - - -

We're these people attacked for supporting Trump or supporting Trump in an anti-Trump area?
    They were attacked for supporting fascism in an anti-fascism area.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, by nature, you cannot grasp analogies.

I once got beaten in high school for calling my government fascist. Do I approve of it? No. Did I see that coming? Yes. I didn't whine, "Oooooooh, evil people, not understanding my righteousness!", I simply understood the fact that the world doesn't care about your righteousness, and whenever you say or do something controversial and confrontational, there is a chance it will hit you back in the face. Chance we, responsible adults, all accept.
    And people like you will remain consistent when someone protesting Trump gets attacked. No complaining.

And you compared physics to the choice to not be a violent asshole. Such smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    "guise, why you no peaceful and tolerant when all me do is advocate "peaceful genocide" against you, and dictatorship"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    And people like you will remain consistent when someone protesting Trump gets attacked. No complaining.

And you compared physics to the choice to not be a violent asshole. Such smart.
    No, I will be against it. At the same time, I will agree that they should have seen it coming.

I come originally from a country where being a liberal activist got you in jail or, sometimes, in morgue. Trust me, your problems of a few violent idiots breaking into a fist fight do not impress me.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    "guise, why you no peaceful and tolerant when all me do is advocate "peaceful genocide" against you, and dictatorship"
    Who was advocating peaceful genocide at that march, friendo?

Deleted
    Non-violence is morally superior to violence. But the threat of violence is something the left needs to embrace.

Think of it like this. No country has directly attacked another one when they both have nuclear weapons. Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons in an ultimate act of non violence. It lost its threat of violence and has since been invaded by Russia. The left need to accept that the threat of violence is a powerful tool, rather than giving the monopoly to the right.

Lets not pretend this is one sided either.

'One Trump supporter who took part in the violence came equipped with a baton, a gas mask and a shield emblazoned with the American flag.'

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, I will be against it. At the same time, I will agree that they should have seen it coming.

I come originally from a country where being a liberal activist got you in jail or, sometimes, in morgue. Trust me, your problems of a few violent idiots breaking into a fist fight do not impress me.
    No. You're just the next generation of douchebags that complain about Nazis while supporting political violence. An actual move from the Nazi Playbook, which never stops being a hilarious and terrible irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Non-violence is morally superior to violence. But the threat of violence is something the left needs to embrace.

Think of it like this. No country has directly attacked another one when they both have nuclear weapons. Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons in an ultimate act of non violence. It lost its threat of violence and has since been invaded by Russia. The left need to accept that the threat of violence is a powerful tool, rather than giving the monopoly to the right.

Lets not pretend this is one sided either.

'One Trump supporter who took part in the violence came equipped with a baton, a gas mask and a shield emblazoned with the American flag.'

And if that dipshit didn't act in self defense or goaded a fight, he deserves to be clapped in irons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Do you have a better term to describe their political leanings?
    Just catching some irony out of the OP.

And no, I don't consider Trump supporters fascists. Ill-informed, gullible, or desperate maybe.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping these groups that gather to attack people exercising their 1st amendment rights get labeled exactly as they are, terrorists. For that matter, I hope Trump with holds funding from Berkely. Would be pretty iconic to strip their "white privilege" and appropriate those funds for places like flint or detroit.

Deleted
    No. You're just the next generation of douchebags that complain about Nazis while supporting political violence. An actual move from the Nazi Playbook, which never stops being a hilarious and terrible irony.
    If you want to talk Nazi playbook, one of their favourite tactics was also provocation to provoke violence, to which they could then play the moral high ground. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    If you want to talk Nazi playbook, one of their favourite tactics was also provocation to provoke violence, to which they could then play the moral high ground. Just saying
    Too bad we have no proof of that occuring. Otherwise, you can just claim this about any protest ever.

Meanwhile, all sorts of proof of them being attacked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's more of the case of your generation being unable to read due to having never opened a book in your lives.