Farming mounts, yet have trouble with WoD garrison mounts

Heya,

I skipped WoD expansion so I am going back there to get those mounts. However the stables do not offer me any daily quests to get the training mounts. Are they unobtainable since Legion? or did I miss something crucial to unlock them?

Deleted
    Iirc from my experience, you unlock the dailies for a new mount every day. U start with the Clefthoof, the next day u get one for the clefthoof and wolf (?) etc.

I did mine in Legion. I think you may have to upgrade the stables to level 2 to get the initial quests. And level 3 to get the second tier.

It is level 2, but the only quest i got was to pick up the black claw...No dailies yet.

Maybe check your minimap and track "Low level quests"

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Maybe check your minimap and track "Low level quests"
    Already did :P Nothing pops up. Clicked all stable masters, but only want to heal my battle pets...Is the quest given out at the stable front?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    Is the quest given out at the stable front?
    Talk to Keegan/Tormak at your stable, depending on faction.

Did a quick google on it and seems its an old problem. If you havent gotten any of the first quests for it I guess all you can do is make a ticket on it. (Didnt help the posters I saw but Worth a try haha)
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    If you havent gotten any of the first quests for it I guess all you can do is make a ticket on it.
    Or just rebuild the stables. Much faster than waiting for a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Or just rebuild the stables. Much faster than waiting for a reply.
    rebuilt stables, no daily, then relogged inside stables, bam daily

Deleted
    rebuilt stables, no daily, then relogged inside stables, bam daily
    Excellent. Have fun for the next two weeks or so, while you work on the mounts-in-training as well as those from the achievements

It is level 2, but the only quest i got was to pick up the black claw...No dailies yet.
    I had a similar problem when doing the quests for the mounts. First of all you need to have your Level 2 Stables. Then you will notice that there is a clickable black claw on the floor of the stable. Be sure to pick it up and then delete it from your inventory. If you still don't get the quests a quick relog will fix that. At least this was the solution for me.

Remember to do this daily as the claw on the floor respawns.